Pj masks: torn in two ((DISCO...

By KionXFuli4ever

I may use bad grammar cuz im lazy so yeah..... A new girl comes to the city. Her name is Lily. At night she... More

Cant come up with a title 😹
Quick note
Part 3
Part 4
Sadness
DISCONTINUED

Part 5

363 4 1
By KionXFuli4ever

                                      The kits had grownn quickly, for they were now adults themselves. Patches, Midnight, and Dakota were always wanting to go fight crime, but Huata had always stayed distant. The PJ Masks were once again fighting off Night Ninja. ' ' Mwahahaha! You won't defeat me this time!!!' ' ((Mhm, surrrrrrrrre)) Catboy growled as he was trapped in a cage, the bars unbreakable and to close to eachother for him to crawl through. Then, he had an idea. ' Phew..okay Catboy, you haven't done this in a long time, and your friends should know anyways..' ' His bracelet would glow, brighter and brighter, as he would transform into a blue cat with jagged stripes.           

                                                        To Be Continued..................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 261 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
227K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad