The Devil's Angel (Angels of...

By SignorinaAnon

**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** No one could have guessed what would happen when a sixteen year old Vincenzo goes... More

Author's Note: Important Things Here!
Chapter One (Edited)
Chapter Two (Edited)
Chapter Three (Edited)
Chapter Four (Edited)
Chapter Five (Edited)
Chapter Six (Edited)
Chapter Seven (Edited)
Chapter Eight (Edited)
Chapter Nine (Edited)
Chapter Ten (Edited)
Chapter Eleven (Edited)
Chapter Twelve (Edited)
Chapter Thirteen (Edited)
Chapter Fourteen (Edited)
Chapter Fifteen (Edited)
Chapter Sixteen (Edited)
Chapter Seventeen (Edited)
Chapter Eighteen (Edited)
Chapter Nineteen (Edited)
Chapter Twenty (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-One (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Two (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Three (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Four (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Five (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Six (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Edited)
Chapter Thirty (Edited)
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Epilogue
Akuma and Il Diavolo
Thoughts!
New Book!
His Little Demon

Chapter Thirty-Seven

132K 4.1K 1K
By SignorinaAnon

A/N:

This is mostly a filler chapter. It contains a good amount of smut. So if you don't like that then skip this chapter and/or go right to the very end. Also, this chapter will be private before the end of the day.

Don't forget to vote and comment and recommend this book to anyone you think will enjoy it!

Happy Reading!!

-Anon 😊🙃🤭

~~~~~~~~~~
(Juliet's POV)

I grabbed my phone and snuck off to the garden. I found his name in my phone and pushed it.

"Hello?"

"Hi. It's me."

"Juliet? What did I do to deserve your call? Is Vince okay?"

"He's fine, Knox. I just need some help."

"With what?"

"It's his birthday in a few days and I have no idea what to get him."

"You think I know what he'd like?"

"I thought maybe you would."

He chuckled. "He has everythin' under the f*ckin' sun. He doesn't need anythin'."

"I can't get him nothing."

"Darlin', I think all he needs and wants is you."

I sighed. "Well you've been no help."

"Sorry."

"It's alright."

I sat in the garden for about thirty minutes before I figured out what to get him. I ran to the guesthouse and pounded on the door.

"Juliet, what can I do for you?" Stefano asked.

He hasn't been back to work since he got shot. He still blames himself for what happened even though Vince told him he had nothing to feel guilty about. He's still on the mend so he mostly stays in his place.

"I need you to take me to the city."

"Why?"

"Because I need to get Vince something for his birthday."

"And why can't someone else take you?"

"Because they'll tell him and you won't because you like me more than him." I said smiling.

"Give me five minutes."

"Thank you."

Thirty minutes later we were in the city pulling up to exactly where I wanted to go.

"You sure about this?"

I nodded. "Positive."

"Alright. I'll sit right here and wait."

I walked in and found Eli at the front desk.

"Mrs. Bianchi, what can I do for you today? Is your husband with you?"

"Nope. It's just me today."

"Really?" He said surprised.

"Really."

"Let's go then."

Two hours later he finished up and I was so excited to show Vince.

"Can I see it?" Stefano asked as he drove us to Vince's office building.

Vince had an emergency meeting so he left shortly after we woke up. He didn't want to go but it'd been weeks since he was at his office in the city.

"No."

Stefano took me to his office and dropped me off before heading back home.

I walked into the building and stopped at the front desk.

"Is my husband in?" I asked Stacy.

"Yes. Would you like me to tell him that you're here?"

I shook my head. "No thanks. I'll just go up."

"Okay."

I went up on elevator and walked to his office. I knocked once.

"What?" He yelled sounding angry.

I opened the door and poked my head inside.

"Tesoro, what are you doing here?" He asked leaning back in his chair.

"I came to surprise you."

"Oh yeah?"

I nodded. "Stefano brought me but we made a pit stop first."

"Where to?"

"Eli's."

"Why did you stop at a tattoo parlor for?" He asked standing up.

"Your birthday present."

"Which would be what?"

I grasped the collar of my shirt and pulled it down so he could see the bandage that covered my left collarbone.

He carefully peeled it off and his eyes darkened.

"You got the one to match mine." He said.

Vince has a tattoo on his chest that consists of six words. Mia Angelo, Mia Regina, Mia Juliet.
It says My Angel, My Queen, My Juliet.

Mine says Mio Diavolo, Mio Re, Mio Vincenzo; My Devil, My King, My Vincenzo.

He covered it back up.

"I hope you don't have anything else planned for your afternoon."

"Why?"

"Because now I'm going to f*ck you."

"Right here?"

"Right here."

He pushed me against the nearest wall and rubbed his nose along the front and sides of my neck before bringing his lips up to meet mine. I let out a low moan.

"I don't even have to touch you to know that you're soaking f*cking wet." He rasped into my ear

He grabbed the zipper of my jeans and pulled it down before tugging my pants down. His hand then roamed to my p*ssy.

I couldn't resist the urge to moan when his fingers found the layer of silk right above my cl*t. The palm of his hand swayed back and forth on my p*ssy and I could feel my moisture starting to soak through the fabric.

"Please, Vince." I moaned, pleading for him to f*ck me.

He didn't touch me where I wanted him the most. Instead, he teased my p*ssy on top of my panties. Vince finally pushed two fingers inside of me with no warning. He wasn't soft or gentle. My eyes closed on their own as he pushed harder on my g-spot.

"Mmmm..." I moaned so close to coming from the sweet torture that only his callused fingers could produce. He knew it, too.

I could feel his teeth as he nibbled my flesh, making me feel both pleasure and pain. I grabbed the back of his head, pulling him into me as his other hand went to his slacks, pulling down his zipper.

He grabbed my chin and lifted my head to meet his lips. Urgently kissing me, our tongues twirling, as we tasted each other. He sucked on my bottom lip as he pulled out his cock, finally freeing it.

He rubbed the head of his dick along my slit, getting it nice and wet, circling my cl*t, and preparing for his grand entrance. But he didn't slam into me like I thought he would. He finger f*cked me with his pre-come, mixing both our juices together.

I knew exactly what he was doing. He was marking me. Pissing on his territory like a rabid dog. He roughly placed my body where he wanted me and pulled my panties to the side. Pushing his cock inside my opening in one solid hard thrust, balls deep.

I shuddered. Instantly coming on his cock.

"F*ck... you feel good." He groaned wrapping his hand around my neck and squeezed lightly as he started to thrust in and out of me. Locking me in place, holding me against the wall, not allowing me to move an inch. He was completely in control. Exactly how I wanted him to be.

"Harder... please... harder," I begged as he gripped onto my waist with such force that I knew it would leave bruises.

The harder he f*cked me, the tighter I squeezed on his shaft. I could feel my come dripping down, onto his balls, and down our legs. I met him with each and every thrust until I couldn't take it anymore and came so f*cking hard, my legs gave out.

Vince caught me before I fell to the ground, straddling my legs around his waist. He was far from done with me. He didn't let up, he f*cked me harder, growling, cursing, and saying filthy things in Italian in my ear.

"From the moment I saw you, I knew I had to protect you...f*ck you...love you...breed you," he growled into my ear before biting into my neck. "You were built for me. Only me. Your tight c*nt and perky ass were made for me. No other man will ever get a taste of you." he groaned out, thrusting inside me one last time before emptying his seed as far as it could go.

I thought he'd let me go after that but he didn't. He lifted me up, carried me to the black leather couch in the corner and stripped me completely naked, divested himself of his clothes, and bent me over the arm of the couch.

He settled himself between my legs, lifted my hips, and leaned down over me. His chest pressed against my head, his stomach rubbed against my back, and his growing erection was pushing into me.

"Gonna f*ck you now, Bambina."

I grinned. "Thought you already did."

He didn't give me an answer. He just pushed inside of me, and my breath caught. He withdrew and pushed back in, this time harder, this time going farther.

I whimpered.

"Christ, Juliet. What the f*ck did I do to ever deserve you?"

"You're you," I whimpered.

He pulled out and again pushed in. We both moaned. He swiveled his hips, grinding into me, causing me to moan. He did this four more times before pulling away and thrusting roughly.

He pulled out and slammed back inside of me. I dug my fingernails deep into the leather and cried out.

"F*ck me," he rasped, his hips pumping back and forth, in and out of me, excruciatingly slow.

"You f*cking show up while I'm working with my name branded on you forever, showing the whole f*cking world that you're mine. You belong to me." He stilled, and I squirmed until his fingertips bit painfully into the skin on my hips and held me still.

"You want it hard, Moglie?" he whispered. "Or you want it slow?"

"Hard," I breathed.

"My sweet dirty wife," he rasped and thrust hard and deep. "Sweet and so g**damn beautiful." He thrust again, harder.

"Please," I moaned. "More."

He gripped my hips. "Anything you want, Mia Regina. Anything you f*cking want."

"You," I whispered. "All I want is you."

"F*ck," he muttered.

It wasn't long before we came, hard. He shot his seed deep inside me for the second time.

Once we both managed to calm down, he pulled out and pulled me up to my feet. I felt our juices begin to run down the inside of my thighs.

"I love you, Tesoro."

"I love you too." I smiled kissing him. "So you like your early present?"

"Very f*cking much. Now the whole world will know that you belong to me."

It was then that I realized where we were and I blushed.

"Everyone heard what we were doing in here, didn't they?"

"So f*cking what? They won't say one f*cking word." He said claiming my lips with his own. "You want to go out for some lunch?"

I nodded. 

We got redressed and went out for lunch before heading home. He went to his office while I went on up to our room.

I walked in the door only to stop and let out a scream at the sight in front of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 791 34
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
10.9M 366K 50
"In a world overtaken by the mafia, there can only be one king." ---------------- Alister Mancini. His name alone was enough to make anyone's blood r...
964 54 14
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
4.5K 191 17
📖 ❝Show me where you touch yourself, baby doll...Move my hand to where you touch yourself,❞ I tell her, seeing a spark flash through her eyes. ↴ ❧ �...