Perfect Addiction | Jenshad

بواسطة keepingupwidnarry

After a broken marriage that left her shattered Jennifer had swore not to date any co-actor of hers again. Sh... المزيد

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Welcome!

6.7K 135 14
بواسطة keepingupwidnarry

My love for Jenshad (Jennifer and Harshad) has made me write this one.

Description!

After a broken marriage that left her shattered Jennifer had swore not to date any co-actor of hers again. She was successful in her attempt to be as much professional as she can, only becoming friends with all her co-stars till date. After years of being alone and building herself up, she finally started seeing a man she knew nothing can go wrong with. Her confidence stemmed off the fact that he was far away from the entertainment world.

But she had no idea what fate had in store for her as she signed on a new project.

Only having ever heard his name, Harshad Chopra as one of the most talented actors of their generation she was excited to work with him.

Little did she know she was again going to fall for her co-star .

Will she be successful in saving her first new relationship after marriage?

Or will her addiction to Mr.Harshad Chopra would be bound for life?!

The book will contain the following

✔️ Mature scenes (cause I am pro at writing it;))

✔️ Angst (There always is angst when it is a matter of love)

✔️ A love triangle ( because one can get stuck between two people)

✔️ Alcohol consumption

✔️ Cute love story (once in a while I like to write something a little cute, filled with lot of fluff)

✔️ Intense, because love is intense.

This is first time I am writing a full fledge book for Jenshad. I love their chemistry and my wish for them to be together in real life too, their personalities are 💯 compatible as fuck! (excuse my laguage)

The characters and the story in this book are purely from imagination. This is not in real life and I don't hold anything against them. This is purely a work of fiction.

I hope you guys will love this book as much as I do.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7K 167 16
When Zoya Siddiqui's step-grandmother died, she left Zoya a tea garden under two conditions. First, Zoya has to move home to the small town of Musso...
35.1K 2.1K 19
Zoya has lost her memory and wants to leave but Aditya wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their lov...
51.1K 3.3K 41
Hi everyone. Its my 3rd story that I have started to write. Please support me guys as I really need your encouragement. The story: Hello everyone I a...
30.1K 2.3K 39
An orphan, Zoya, who lost her parents at a very young age, has always craved for love. When God snatched the people who used to love her, she chooses...