Camp Neon

By Agentmystery789

Sora, Riku, and Kairi all plan to go to a camp during summer. It doesn't turn out as expected Best Ranks #12... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
A/N
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER SEVEN

33 1 0
By Agentmystery789

While Riku and Jasmine were doing their own things, Sora and Kairi were walking along a road that was pretty far from where Riku and Jasmine were, but not too far.

Kairi smelled the air. You know, it was odd, but rather awesome that it didn't smell much like a camp. It was natural everywhere.

"Kairi...", Sora started. He wasn't really so good at starting awkward conversations or breaking silence.

Kairi took a deep breath. "I'm sorry", she suddenly said.

"Sorry? For what?", Sora asked. What could she be sorry for?

"Well, I was thinking last night...I...", Kairi started. She was looking down at her feet.

Sora felt a little heartbroken. Maybe he was wrong, mabye she just caught up in the moment yesterday. Maybe she doesn't love him like he does her. Even though Sora could not stand the rejection of the girl he loved, he wanted to listen.

"I was thinking that...maybe the kiss was just for the fault of Riku. It wasn't right of me to kiss you. I feel horrible, maybe it was just my imagination that carried me away into doing that. I don't want to break my friendship with you Sora, I don't want you thinking badly about me", Kairi finished. Her eyes were glazed with tears.

It is the exact opposite of how I feel about you Kairi, Sora thought. How could he ever feel that about Kairi; never. Sora was about to tell her that, but she cut him off.

"I'm sorry, Sora..."
Kairi stopped walking.

She had her figure turned to him, but she still had her head bowed down, her eyes closed. Sora could see the tears falling down her cheeks onto the ground. Sora walked closer to her and put his thumb under her chin and lifted her head up, his deep-blue eyes looking straight at her watery ones. Sora was so close to her, that Kairi could feel his breath hitting her face.

"There is nothing to forgive", Sora whispered before closing the gap between them.

Kairi's tears disappeared and all her doubts as well. She kissed back, her very heart in the kiss. How could I have been so stupid to ever doubt it, Kairi thought. She wrapped her arms around his neck, glad that she tasted Sora's lips once more.

Sora sighed in the kiss; Kairi had no more doubts. He felt even happier when he felt Kairi's gentle arms around his neck, showing him that she did love him. He quickly reacted to her and wrapped his arms around her petite waist.

The two parted from the kiss that seemed to have lasted hours, panting softly.

"No more doubts, ok?", Sora whispered in her ear before bringing her into a loving embrace. "Ok, I promise", Kairi whispered, her eyes glistening with tears of happiness.

"Hey Kairi?", Sora asked, putting her crimson red hair behind her ear. "M-hm?", Kairi responded. Kairi stiffened a little as she felt Sora's lips move down to her neck. He then went back to her ear.

"Will you be my girlfriend?", Sora whispered softly with love and sweetness.

Kairi was speechless. She didn't know if she was in one of her dreams or in reality. Mabye Riku was playing a trick on her, but no. It seemed so real, because it was.

"Sora...", was all Kairi could say.

"Wow, I must've hit the jackpot", Sora looked into her eyes with a grin on his face, his hands running down her arms delicately.

"I'm still wondering if you're real or not", Kairi smiled.

Kairi paused a little and looked into Sora's Aqua blue eyes.

"Yes...yes I will", Kairi hugged him tightly.

"Yaaaaay, thank you whoever is listening up there", Sora cheered softly to the blue sky as he hugged her back. Kairi smiled.

"Sora! N-n-no! You know...I'm tickilish!" Kairi gasped between laughs as he started to attack her with tickles.

Sora was moving his fingers quickly on her sides, knowing she was extremely ticklish there. Kairi was laughing so hard, that she started crying.

"S-s-soraa! St-t-top!", Kairi laughed. "Ok, fine", Sora laughed and stopped tickling her. Kairi was taking deep breaths with a wide smile on her face.

"Please, Kairi, you can get me later. We don't want Jasmine and Riku coming and finding us, do we?", Sora smiled nervously. "Fine, but you're gonna get it later", Kairi grinned and started to walk back from the way they came.

Kairi walked happily and a little later felt the same strong arms go around her waist from behind and bring her to the same warm body. She felt Sora's head rest on her shoulder.

"Don't leave me behind", Sora pouted.

Kairi smiled at his famous and adorable puppy pout. "Ok, then come over here", Kairi giggled. She put her hand on his two hands. Sora immediatley came up next to her and took her hand, entwining their fingers together. At last, he felt her hand fitting in his and his fingers squeezing hers.
Thank God Riku was such a tease.

The two new lovers walked together to wherever their feet would take them, at last feeling complete with each other.

Riku and Jasmine had just finished their ice creams and were sitting down on a bench, talking about random things.

"So, if you got an apple and a banana and you could only choose one, which would you pick?", Riku asked randomly.

"Hmm...an apple", Jasmine smiled. "Haha, me too", Riku laughed.

"Hey Riku, can I talk to you?", Catherine suddenly came up to him. Except she didn't have that stupid slutty face or flirty face, it was a normal face.

"Uh, ok. Be right back, Jasmine", Riku stood up and walked with Catherine to the other side.

Jasmine watched Riku and Catherine start to talk. She felt someone sit down next to her. She turned to see Namine. Ok...weird. Something was definitely up.

"Hey Jasmine, what are you looking at?", Namine said, putting her hands on her knees.

"Uh...I'm waiting for Riku, he's talking with Catherine", Jasmine replied comfused.

"I'm so sorry", Namine suddenly said.

"Sorry?", Jasmine asked.

"Well, yeah. I know you like Riku, but he already likes someone else", Namine started.

"How would you know? You barely talk to him", Jasmine replied, crossing her arms.

"No really, my friend Roxas is in their cabin. He told me that they started to talk about guy stuff and whatever and then they were saying who they liked outloud. Roxas told me that Riku said that he liked Catherine, but he was too shy to tell anyone", Namine said, giving a hurt look to Jasmine.

"You're lying", Jasmine said, trying not to believe.

"Really, I promise. I know we don't talk a lot, but you have to trust a girl when she says stuff like this. I mean, haven't you seen the signs? He's always glancing at her, he always makes up excuses to be next to her. You know, that kind of stuff. And I shouldn't tell you what else he said at night", Namine said.

"What did he say?", Jasmine asked.

"Well, he said that he thought it was pathetic that you liked him. He said that you were a sensitive cry baby and that you weren't really his type. He said he was only hanging out with you because he felt sorry for you", Namine crossed her arms.

Tears formed in her eyes. Namine didn't look like she was lying. How could Riku say that? On the other hand, he was right. Jasmine felt like running away.

Riku came back and smiled at Jasmine. "Bye Riku, see you later tomorrow", Catherine winked and waved. Riku waved back and turned back to Jasmine.

"I told you", Namine said.

Jasmine stood up and glared at Riku with so much hurt. Riku was shocked, what happened?

"Why didn't I just leave your passport on the floor and you wouldn't have to be here right now!", Jasmine screamed and ran off.

"What the fu- Jasmine!", Riku started to run after her, but knew that Namine was the one to be after.

"What the hell did you tell her?", Riku clenched his fists ready to punch the slut, who was just sitting with her arms and legs crossed and a satisfied grin on her face.

"I only told her of how you felt about her", Namine stood up, the same grin on her face.

Riku felt heartbroken. "You...you told her I liked her?", Riku asked in a whisper.

"Yeah, because I thought since you didn't want to, I would. She got all angry and said that she hated you and she only talked to you because she felt sorry for you", Namie said.

Riku bowed his head in sadness. Everything was going so well, how could this have happened?

"I'm sorry, Riku. Well, anyway, there are many fish in the sea. I'm sure you'll find someone else", Namine twirled around and started to walk away from the crime scene.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Riku sit on the bench and put his head in his hands. "One down and one to go", Namine grinned and walked towards Catherine.

Meanwhile...
"So you're telling me that Namine actually likes me likes me? Ewugh. What did she say about me?", Sora said in disgust.

Kairi giggled at his reactions. He had his arm around her, walking close together across the kids playing around and talking.

"These are the exact words she said. Ahem. 'Sora is extremely hot. I love his eyes, they're super blue and his hair is so wild. I love it'. And then back in the cabin she started to say, 'Oh, and have you seen his muscles? Oh my god, he has a 6 pack!'", Kairi mocked Namine's slutty voice.

"What can I say? I'm too irresistible", Sora grinned.

Kairi pushed him away with her hips and laughed.

"Hey! Nooooo, Kairi!", Sora pouted and ran to her again.

"Oh no you don't, Mr. Irrisitable", Kairi laughed and started to run.

Sora chuckled. Like she'll ever be able to out-run him. Sora started to run as fast as he could. Even with Kairi at some distance, he was able to run next to her.

"Hi there!", Sora waved. Kairi grinned and made a sudden stop.

"Hey! No fair!", Sora said, as he slowly stopped, now at a distance from Kairi.

Kairi only laughed her head off, clutching her stomach at his surprised face. Sora smirked and without warning, ran towards her.

"Uh-oh! No, Sora!", Kairi put her hands in front of her, but she couldn't stop him.

Sora grabbed her and started to spin her around, holding on to her protectively. Kairi and Sora laughed. After a while, he let her down, getting a bit dizzy. He saw that Kairi was too, she struggled to keep her balance. Sora caught her before she fell.

"Phew, thanks", Kairi smiled at him.

"Hey Kairi...is that...Jasmine?", Sora asked, picking her up.

The faint figure of Jasmine was running towards their direction. Even from their distance, they could see the tears running down her face and could hear her cries. Kairi started to run a little.

"Jasmine?", Kairi asked.

Jasmine started to run past her, but Kairi grabbed her wrist.

"Jasmine! What's wrong?", Kairi grabbed her arms, seeing that she started to struggle on getting out of her grasp.

"I hate Riku! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!", Jasmine yelled, tears rushing down her red cheeks. She broke away from Kairi's grasp and ran towards the lake.

"Jasmine! Wait!", Kairi turned back to her hurt friend. "Sora stop her!", Kairi pleaded.

Sora did as Kairi told him to and stopped her.

"Sora! Get out of my way! I don't want to hurt you!", Jasmine screamed, tears drowning her.

"Jasmine, please. Tell us what's wrong", Sora yelled back. Kairi ran towards Sora and Jasmine.

"I'm sorry, Sora!", Jasmine yelled.

A keyblade with a rose-shaped end appeared in Jasmine's hand. Sora and Kairi's eyes went wide. Jasmine hit Sora with the keyblade and ran off towards the lake, the keyblade disappearing in her hand. Sora clutched his stomach, where she hit him, and groaned loudly in pain.

"Sora!", Kairi screamed and ran towards him.

"What...what did she...do?", Sora said in a whisper.

Kairi put her hands over his and slowly removed them. "Sora...I'm going to have to lift your shirt up, ok?", Kairi blushed slightly. Sora nodded, his eyes closed shut in pain.

Kairi put her hands on the hem of his shirt and slowly started to pick it up. She saw Sora's breathing become faster, getting nervous. Even though she was blushing furiously now, she had to ignore it. Sora was in pain and she had to help him.

Everything seemed perfect so far, she saw no bruises, no blood, nothing. She lifted it up half way and looked to see if there was anything. She couldn't help but blush as she gazed at his 6 pack Then she noticed a something out of place on his stomach.

"Ok, Sora, tell me if this hurts", Kairi said gently before pressing slightly on his stomach.

"Agh! Yes, it hurts", Sora groaned, falling to his knees.

"I know the nurse will do nothing, so let me try the Cura", Kairi put her hand on his stomach. "Sora, Cura", she whispered.

The green potion swirled around her hand and went into Sora's bruised stomach. Sora sighed in relief. Kairi removed her hand and put his shirt back down.

"All better?", Kairi asked, a smile tugging on her lips.

"Yeah, thanks, Kairi".

Sora and Kairi got up.

"That was a keyblade, wasn't it?", Kairi asked.

"That's what I saw and felt, but I still don't believe it. We have to give her some time to ask about it", Sora replied.

"I am going to kill Riku! Whatever he did must've been really bad for her to actually go to the extremes and hit your stomach with a KEYBLADE!", Kairi growled angrily.

"Ok, calm down, Kairi. I know Riku didn't hurt her on purpose. I'm going to talk to Riku; guy-to-guy. He told me himself that he loved Jasmine and would never hurt her", Sora said, holding her arms to stop her anger.

"Ok, I guess you're right. Riku isn't that kind of guy...ok, and I'll go talk to Jasmine. She needs to talk to someone pronto", Kairi smiled.

"Yay, you're not mad", Sora smiled widely like a little boy.

Kairi laughed and then suddenly her face grew serious again. "Wait a minute...I know what this is about...it wasn't Riku, it was Namine and Catherine".

"Wha?", Sora asked.

"Catherine likes Riku, she and Namine were saying that she was going to separate Riku from Jasmine and me from you. Namine said that tomorrow she was going to actually do something to me, but maybe today Catherine was the one to get to Jasmine", Kairi said.

"That makes sense. Ok, I'll go tell Riku that, mabye it'll get him to talk to her. Oh, and also, tomorrow when Namine gets her 'rage' out, just remember that I belong to you only and I love you", Sora smiled warmly.

Kairi blushed and then waved one final good-bye before they both went their separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.9K 39
These Are Kingdom Hearts One Shots Written By Me! Complete :) go check out the sequel Kingdom Hearts Oneshots Book 2 HIGHEST RANK - #2 In Kingdom He...
21.5K 810 23
*insert lenny here* Soriku, what else can I say? Proper description: Imagine the life Sora, Riku, and Kairi would have if they had a "normal" life...
6.7K 85 21
Here's the 6th adventure of the Kingdom Hearts journeys. Staying behind to find their three missing friends, Sora, and some of his friends look aroun...
135K 2.5K 24
Ideally, she could acknowledge the past and begin a new life. Hypothetically, she could be her old self again and act like the past never happened...