airplanes | eren

נכתב על ידי alpherg

"i want to see an airplane." [eren x reader] עוד

airplanes
smile
like
savor
cheer
marry
panick
danger
die
focus
kiss
airplanes

alive

339 19 0
נכתב על ידי alpherg

i can't believe it.

the abnormal titan did slay the other titans. the plan works.

now, we are refilling our gas. we kill titans as well, with the help of the guns and 3d maneuver gears.

once we are done, we go outside and jump to the rooftop. we watch the titans eat the abnormal one.

"why are they eating that one?" says, i don't know who. i guess it's sasha.

"i don't know. let's go back." jean says.

no one listens jean, instead, we watch the titan rise once more and kills the titans that are eating him. then, it fall to the ground, his face touches the ground.

from there, we still watch it.

its body is producing gas and then an unexpected scenario happens.

from the titan's neck, a human come out.

so familiar.

brown hair.

brown hair.

that face.

it can't be.

he is not dead.

alive.

what is happening.

"EREN!!!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

171K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...