airplanes | eren

By alpherg

"i want to see an airplane." [eren x reader] More

✈
airplanes
smile
like
savor
cheer
marry
panick
die
alive
focus
kiss
airplanes

danger

355 19 0
By alpherg

"eren!" i shout.

he looks at me and gives me a big hug with a long forehead kiss.

"are you okay?" he asks.

i noddm, "yes. how about you?"

"i'm fine. stay away from the titans as far as possible, okay? i'll fight at the front line." he says.

i shake my head, "no, i'll go with you!"

"i said no! stay here with mikasa!" eren commands.

before i could say anything, he already uses his gear to go to the front line. when i was about to follow him, jean stops me.

"i know that you love him. but killing yourself is not right. stay here." he says.

"but—"

"(y/n)!"

that's mikasa!

"mikasa! let's help eren!" i say.

"no! you could put yourself in danger. i'll go there."

someone stops mikasa, and then she comes back to me.

"he'll be fine. let's evacuate the villagers." she say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
13.7K 707 26
PARK JONG SUK, FELLS IN LOVE WITH MIN JI AH, HIS BUSINESS PARTNER. THEY BOTH DECIDE TO GET MARRIED AND TELL THEIR CHILDREN ABOUT THE SAME! WILL PARK...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...