airplanes | eren

By alpherg

"i want to see an airplane." [eren x reader] More

airplanes
like
savor
cheer
marry
panick
danger
die
alive
focus
kiss
airplanes

smile

923 31 0
By alpherg

"eren! captain levi called you!" krista shouts as she runs toward us.

eren looks at me as if he doesn't want to go. well maybe, he is still waiting for me to answer his question earlier, 'airplane? what is it?'

i smile at him, "i'll tell you next time. you should go now."

he nods and then taking a step
forward. he gives me a smile as he looks at me one more time and then he walks away. i smile in return, hopefully he saw me smiling back at him.

"hey, what are you doing there! let's go training! ymir said that she wants to duel with you!" krista says as she pulls my hands.

i don't know where else to go, so i follow her. also, i wonder why did captain levi called eren.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...