Can you hear me? (Monika x fe...

By ZerONaught0

Don't read this. It's terrible. I wrote this when I was like 12 lol. You find yourself in one of your favour... More

Just the beggining
Welcome Player!
Here we go.
It's a date!
From just me to just us
So we're a thing now?
A/N
Red eyes?
The files?
Fanservice chapter
Party!!!
Ok...back to work
Since when did you get here!?
Date 1: Natsuki!
A/N
Missing
Done and gone
OMG how the hell?! 😱😱😱
A quick Q&A :)

You have a message...

4.9K 131 136
By ZerONaught0

Y/N POV
I wake up on the couch. Monika is next to me with her arms around me asleep. Argh! She's so damn cute! I lay there for a while enjoying her company and her warmth until I knew I had to get up. Gently, I lift her arms up and remove them from around my midsection. I carefully and quietly walk over to the kitchen trying not to wake her. I begin to make breakfast. Pancakes and maple syrup boiii!!!
Soon enough Monika wakes up.

Y/N:"morning sunshine"
Monika:"awww morning honey"
Y/N:" I've made pancakes! Oh and before you ask don't worry I made them healthy and completely vegatarian."
Monika:"thank you sweetie! You're so amazing!"

Monika kissed me on the cheek and sat down next to me at the kitchen. My heart was pounding and my cheeks must have been as red as tomato. We both ate our pancakes together talking about random crap I couldn't have felt more happy when I wasn't with her. We soon finish up and begin to wash the dishes.
Y/N:" so what do you want to do today?"
Monika:" I don't know? How about you pick." She gave me a warm smile. Just then I receive a message on my phone. It's from Yuri. I hope everything is ok. She doesn't usually text me unless it's about the club.

Yuri: hey Y/N I need your help.

That's worrying. We only saw Yuri yesterday something couldn't have happened in that short amount of time.

Y/N: hi Yuri what's up?
Yuri: can you come over? I'll explain everything there. Make sure you're alone Monika can't be there and don't show her this message.
Y/N: ok...

This was weird. I don't like keeping secrets from Monika but if it was this serious I guess I would have to make an exception.
Monika:"what's up?"
Y/N:" oh...Umm... it looks like I have to do something. I just got a text from work. I'll be right back I promise!"
Monika:"oh... ok then! I'll wait here until you get back. When will you come back?"
Y/N:" I should be about an hour. I'll see you later honey."

I gave Monika a quick kiss then put my hoodie on and boarded a bus to Yuri's.

Time skip

I arrived at Yuri's after about ten minutes. I got off the bus and gently knocked on her door. No answer.
Y/N:"hello!?"
Still no answer. The door was unlocked. I was extremely worried this isn't right. I let myself in.
Y/N:"Yuri!? Are you there!?"
The place was pitch black. I couldn't see anything.

???:"Stay still."

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I soon blacked out.

Monika POV
I was beginning to worry. Y/N wasn't back yet and it had been over an hour.  All of a sudden I receive a text. It's from Yuri. Odd. I opened my phone and read the message.

Yuri: You won't ever see your precious Y/N again.
Monika: Yuri what the hell!! Y/N is at work so what are you talking about?
Yuri: did you really believe that lie. I told her to come to mine and not tell you.
Monika: what?
Yuri: yes Y/N has been seeing me and cheating on you.
Monika: Y/N wouldn't do that! Stop lying you bitch!

What the hell is this?! It doesn't make sense. Me and Y/N only just started dating. She wouldn't start cheating on me straight away would she? Yuri didn't respond to my message so I decided I would go to her house and have a word with both her and Y/N. I grabbed my coat and headed outside.

Y/N POV
Where am I? I woke up in a dark and dingy basement. The last thing I remember was entering Yuri's house. 

Yuri: "good you're awake."
Y/N:"Yuri what is this?! And why am I tied up on chair."
Yuri:"all will make sense soon" she winked at me and I felt slightly uneasy. I looked behind her to see she had taken away my phone. I had to get it back somehow.
Yuri:"I'll be back soon!" She yelled as she went up stairs to the ground floor. I used all my strength to shuffle my chair towards my phone. With great difficulty, I eventually reached my phone. I picked it up with my mouth. "Shit!" I quietly cursed as I dropped my phone. I leant forward until my chair fell leaving me flat on my stomach. I pressed the home button of my phone with my nose and began to type Monika's number on the emergency screen. It began to ring. "Crap!" I exclaimed as I heard Yuri coming back this way.
Monika:"Hello..."
Y/N"Monika it's Y/N I need your help!"
Monika:"why should I help you if you've been cheating on me with Yuri!"
Y/N:"what!? I would never do something like that!"
Monika:" Then why are you at Yuri's!"
Y/N:"Monika! You've got it all wrong! I don't know what Yuri told you but she's holding me hostage at her house! I'm stuck in her basement and I can't move!"
Monika:"really?! Hold on I'm nearly there don't worry!"

She hung up. I lifted my head to see Yuri staring at me with red eyes. Wait... RED EYES!!!! Why has Yuri got red eyes?! They should be purple! Just then she pulled out a syringe with some weird orange liquid inside it and jabbed right into my neck. Again I blacked out.

Monika POV
I knew it! I knew Y/N wouldn't ever do that! I was still worried sick though. Who knows what Yuri could've done to her! Eventually I reached her house and bust through the door.
Monika:" Yuri! Where the hell are you?! I'm ready for you! You psychotic bitch!"
I ran down to the basement to see Yuri gently caressing my girlfriend's face while she was unconscious! I was angry beyond compare. Yuri turned around with an orange liquid filled syringe and said. "You're next!" I charged towards her my hand balled into a fist. I smashed it into her face. She fell onto the floor as I leapt on top of her. I tried to punch her again however, she caught my fist as we both started to push our hands against each other. Quickly I tried to grab the syringe out of her hand but was stopped and kicked in the stomach. I fell to the ground when I saw Y/N chew the last strand of her rope off and leap out of her seat. She ran towards Yuri grabbed her syringe and stabbed her in the neck with it.
"Monika" she screamed and ran to me holding my face in her hands.
Monika:"I'm fine."
Y/N:"no you're not." She laughed and picked me up bridal style out of Yuri's house. I held onto her neck blushing like crazy. She walked all the way home with me in her arms. I really do love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4.9K 29
GIRL X GIRL as the title says the girls will be shinobu nezuko aoi tamayo mitsuri Add ins Kanae Kanao Susamaru
5.3K 150 9
On the 18th birthday of Y/n, her rich family held a banquit and invited the most famous people around the world... but some managed to sneak in, arou...
6.4K 876 12
ပုံပြင်လေးတစ်ပုဒ်ရှိတယ် ဟန်နီ..... ဟိုးရှေးရှေးတုန်းက...... တစ်ယောက်ကိုတစ်ယောက် သိပ်ချစ်ကြတဲ့ချစ်သူတွေရှိကြသတဲ့..... ဘယ်လောက်ပဲချစ်ခဲ့ ချစ်ခဲ့ ပုံပြင...
62.1K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...