The Color Of Love Series [Edi...

By Thischickisbomb

It all began with a damn school project and from then on the fire was lit between Jake and Alyssa. Their love... More

The Color Of Love Chapter 1
The Color Of Love Chapter 2
The Color Of Love. Chapter 3
The Color Of Love. Chapter 4
The Color Of Love. Chapter 5
The Color Of Love. Chapter 6
The Color Of Love. Chapter 7
The Color Of Love. Chapter 8
The Color Of Love. Chapter 9
The Color Of Love. Chapter 10
The Color Of Love. Chapter 11
The Color Of Love. Chapter 12
The Color Of Love. Chapter 13
The Color Of Love. Chapter 14
The Color Of Love. Chapter 15
The Color Of Love. Chapter 16
The Color Of Love. Chapter 17
The Color Of Love. Chapter 18
The Color Of Love. Chapter 19
The Color Of Love. Chapter 20
The Color Of Love. Chapter 21
The Color Of Love. Chapter 22
The Color Of Love. Chapter 23
The Color Of Love. Chapter 24
The Color Of Love. Chapter 25
The Color Of Love. Chapter 26
The Color Of Love. Chapter 27 Complete
The Race For Love. Chapter 1
The Race For Love. Chapter 2
The Race For Love. Chapter 3
The Race For Love. Chapter 4
The Race For Love. Chapter 5
The Race For Love. Chapter 6
The Race For Love. Chapter 8
The Race For Love. Chapter 9
The Race For Love. Chapter 10
The Race For Love. Chapter 11
The Race For Love. Chapter 12
The Race For Love. Chapter 13
The Race For Love. Chapter 14
The Race For Love. Chapter 15
The Race For Love. Chapter 16
The Race For Love. Chapter 17 FINISHED :)
Keeping Our Love Chapter 1
Keeping Our Love Chapter 2
Keeping Our Love Chapter 3
Keeping Our Love Chapter 4
Keeping Our Love Chapter 5
Keeping Our Love Chapter 6
Keeping Oor Love Chapter 7
Keeping Our Love Chapter 8
Keeping Our Love Chapter 9
Keeping Our Love Chapter 10
Keeping Our Love Chapter 11
Keeping Our Love Chapter 12
Keeping Our Love Chapter 13
Keeping Our Love Chapter 14
Keeping Our Love Chapter 15
Keeping Our Love Chapter 16
Keeping Our Love Chapter 17
Keeping Our Love Chapter 18 (Completed)

The Race For Love. Chapter 7

21.3K 324 30
By Thischickisbomb

NEW CHAPTER

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND TWEET AND LIKE.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR THIS STORY TO BE BACK ON THE WHATS HOT LIST LIKE IT WAS BEFORE

PLEASE & THANX

ENJOY

I looked out the window. We had been driving for about thirty minutes. No words had been said since we left, but to my surprise the silence wasn't awkward. I looked over at Jake as he drove. How long would it take to get to his house? I didn't even know where he lived at.

"Jake, where do you live," I asked him.

"In Memphis, Tennessee," he stated.

"What!" I just about yelled "When did you move there?"

"About three years ago."

"So we are going all the way to Tennessee."

"Yup, with a few detours along the way of course."

"What kind of detours."

"Just places I think you would enjoy," he said. I gave him a weird look. "Don't worry about it Alyssa, as long as you are with me, you are in good hands."

"Negative."

"Okay, we'll see," he said a few minutes before I ended up falling asleep. I woke up because I was being thrown into the window. I lifted my head and looked at Jake.

"My bad, I didn't think that turn was going to be that sharp," he stated while laughing.

"Yup and I am supposed to be safe in your hands," I sat upright and glanced out the window. We were turning in to some kind of park. "Where are you going?"

"To Desoto Caverns, have you ever been there before?" I shook my head.

"Great, we should have a lot of fun, especially with you being so competitive."

"I am not competitive."

"Whatever. Do you not remember the last time we went to an amusement park? How you cut me off on the go-karts and how you suckered me in laser tag." I laughed.

"You're just a sore-loser Jake."

"Okay, well we'll see who the loser is today," he said before getting out of the car. I got out also and met him on the other side. He grabbed my hand and tugged. "Come on." I followed him inside a little building and up to a ticket booth looking thing.

"What can I get for you," a girl asked at the counter.

"A tour and four attractions," he said.

"Okay sir, that will be sixty-nine, ninety-nine." I watched as Jake pulled out his wallet and gave the cash to the girl.

"Here you go sir," she said handing Jake some tickets and bracelets. "Y'all have a nice day." I followed Jake and he led me through a door, where we walked down some stairs and into another door. It was pitch black and cold and I was scared; I hated the dark. I reached my hand out trying to find Jake. I found him and moved closer to him gripping his hand in mine.I heard him chuckle, but I let it go. We walked a few more steps and then lights came on but they were very dim. I looked at my surroundings. Oh. My. Gosh. We were in an underground cave! It was scary but pretty at the same time. I did a three-sixty turn trying to look at all of my surroundings.

"Come on let's walk," Jake said. His voice sounded so loud and echoed throughout the whole place. I laughed.

"Wow, that was loud," I laughed again at my own echo. I was so lame. I followed Jake as he walked over a bridge, below it was like a mini river that disappeared into a hole in the wall of the cave.

"This would be a nice place to have sex," Jake said.

"Jake!" He laughed. "You are such a freak," I said making him laugh some more.

"If I'm a freak, anybody that can keep up with me is a freak also," he said looking at me. I slapped his arm and continued walking. "But you can't deny that this would be like the perfect place," he stated.

"Jake shut up," I told him. He laughed and we continued walking. About ten minutes later we exited the cave and emerged into an amusement park.

"And here is where the games begin," Jake said pulling me. "Okay so we have four attractions, whomever wins the most gets a favor done," he said.

"Oh hell no, Jake do you think I'm stupid. I know what kind of favor you will want," I said to him. He laughed.

"Nothing irrational Lyssa, I promise."

"Okay whatever."

"Okay first up, wall climbing," he said walking towards the tall walls.

"You're on," I said jogging to catch up with him.

We were both strapped into our harnesses. Feet in the first holes and hands on the next. I waited for the guy to sound the horn. I looked at Jake.

"Don't think I'm going to go easy on you," he staid.

"I wouldn't expect you to," I stated. I turn my face back to the wall and as soon as the horn blared I was in motion. Using all my strength and speed, I tried to get to the top before Jake; I had to win. I guess Jake was right, I was very competitive. I continued to climb and decided to glance over to see where Jake was. Yay, I was above him. I contined to climb, hoping that my excitement wouldn't slow me down. I was almost there, I was so close to the buzzard. I began to reach my hand out.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! What the hell? I didn't press it. I looked over at Jake and he was reeling himself down.

"Shit," I muttered. How did that happen? I was ahead of him. That cheater, his arms and legs are longer than mine. I began to reel myself down and take off the equipment once I reached the floor.

"Aww don't be mad, get glad," Jake said while laughing.

"Shutup," I yelled at him.

"Aww you need a hug," he said coming closer to me.

"Don't touch me Jake," I said.

"Okay okay," he said holding his hands up. " I was just trying to be the bigger person.

"Whatever, you are so full of shit. Come on lets go to the next one."

The next attraction was a maze. We had to go in the maze and find three towers. We were suppose to get some type of stamp from the towers and then find our way back out and who ever got out first with all three stamps won, this was going to be fun.

Jake and I stood at two different entrances. A person that worked there was going to tell us when to go.

"This one is mine," I shouted to Jake.

"We'll see about that," he said. The worker began the countdown.

"On you marks... Get set...... Go!" I launched into the maze looking for the towers. I went around this corner. I went to the left and then to the right, I had even turned around a few times. Where in the hell was the towers? I toned it down from a run to a jog because I was getting tired. I turned a few more corners and there was the tower. I picked up my speed and ran to it to collect a stamp. Okay, now to the next one.

It felt like I had been in the maze for hours before I found the last two towers and got stamps. Now all I had to do was find my way out. I hope Jake wasn't done yet, I couldn't let him beat me again. I picked up my speed and jolted around corners and then I saw the exit so I sprinted towards it. Once I was out I looked around. No sign of Jake. Then, I walked out towards the workers booth and there they were, sitting there chatting. What the hell? Jake looked up at me.

"Finally! You were in there for a while, we almost started to come in and get you," he said laughing. There was no way. How in the hell? I sighed and went and sat down.

"Here's some water," Jake said handing me a bottle.

"Thanks," I said. "I hate you, how the hell did you get out of there before me." He replied with laughter.

"Maybe I'm just faster than you," he said.

"Whatever, what's the next attraction?"

"Happy Hoops."

"What," I gasped. I was so tired and out of breath. I felt like I was going to die.

"It's a basketball game," he explained. "You have to get the ball to bounce off targets and into the goal" he said. I sighed.

"Okay, come on let's go," I said getting up and heading towards the basketball hoops course. "Jake it's obvious that you have been here a bunch of times, so that's how you win everything."

"What? I have only been here twice," he stated. He had won all three events. I didn't even want to play anymore.

"I'm ready to go," I sighed. The sky was beginning to darken and we had to drive all the way to Tennessee, well Jake had to drive.

"We have one more attraction," he stated.

"I don't care, I'm tired and I want to go," I said.

"Okay," he said walking out the park. We got in the car and he began to drive.

"Jake?"

"Yea," he answered.

"Do you have kids," I asked. It had been on my mind and I was just curious.

"Naw. Never got around to that."

"Oh."

"Why? Are you and Trevon trying to have kids?" My face turned red and I looked away. "Alyssa... are you pregnant?!"

"No Jake, I'm not," I slumped down in my seat and looked out the window. I hated talking about having kids. Trevon and I had been trying for awhile and I couldn't get pregnant; I wasn't ready for kids but Trevon was, so he got mad everytime he found out I wasn't pregnant. I sighed and continued looking out the window until I fell into a deep slumber.

I looked at Alyssa's sleeping figure in the passenger seat. We had been driving for about two hours and were now in Georgia. I exited off the interstate and found an Embassy Suites. I pulled into a space and went to go get a room. Once I purchased the room I went to the car and picked up Alyssa and carried her to the room, placing her on the bed. She was worn out from today. I kind of felt bad because of how long she was in that maze. I asked the worker to say that I went in too when, in reality, I didn't. It was hilarious though seeing her face when she came out.

I pulled off her shoes and pulled the covers over her, then I went downstairs and got some bags and bought them up to the room. I climbed into the bed next to Alyssa and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Damn, I missed this so much. I missed her in general. I wanted her back into my life there was no doubt about it, I just had to make her realize that she wanted me too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 12.7K 51
Jasmine and Megan have always been best-friends since childhood. Now that they are older, they are both YouTube sensations who live together. The pro...
201K 8.9K 102
joey birlem; her light of her life, the color in her black and white movie, her shoulder to cry on, her smile, and most importantly, her other lung. ...
112K 4.1K 11
Alyssa Brookes. Stylish, graceful, and keeps to herself. No one would guess she's a street fighting champion. She's had a tough time ever since her u...
Colorless By Caleb

Teen Fiction

2.4K 66 17
You know how the sky is light blue, apples are red and green, and flowers are rainbows? Me neither. I, Jacob Color, am color blind. Ironic last nam...