Why am I in Transformers Prim...

By TFALokiwriter

For every Transformers Cartoon, that has ever been made, I watch the last episode. For people out there who d... More

Why?
Hi Gladiator Megatronus!
Your name?
I'm chasing a Spider Snake, see something wrong there a bit much?
Annoying two con's at once, is that possible?
I want to avenge my sunglasses!
How to annoy Megatron without getting caught
Hai Breakdow. . . . Woah you're tall
Starscream plus vehicon plus bother Knock Out equals brilliant
Throw Logic out le window
Fear can Paralyze you
Nightmares
Do you need some help?
Correction: No title
Lying can backfire
List of References

Send her to Earth

1.2K 58 24
By TFALokiwriter

The nemesis is being attacked. It had been exactly five months since the girl had somehow gotten aboard the Nemesis.The attack on the nemesis went unexpected to the Decepticons who didn’t figure anyone would attack the nemesis. Starscream is busy having some Vehicons shoot at one side of the opposing cybertronian ship. Shockwave is in his laboratory constructing something square with what appears to be a model of arms.

“My paintjob is unfit for combat.” Knock Out has a spare set of tools beside him with his leg’s recent red paint is peeling off and his leg is broken in two. Knock Out takes out a metal fuser from his tool box. “And for walking.”

Vehicons rush by the Automobile enthusiast.

Our scene transfers to Megatron and Soundwave.

"Soundwave, send her to Earth!" Megatron orders Soundwave. "Right now."

One half of the nemesis explodes but the Cyber-Organic (who the Decepticons refer to as ‘Amy’) is safely in the sleep un-deprivation room.

"Statement: I cannot." Soundwave said, clinging on to the side of the hallway entre-way. He is merely stating the obvious. “Conflict: Cannot zap her to Planet Earth. Reason: She's not here."

Megatron groans.

"Soundwave, you get her." Megatron tells him.

"Conflict: She'll take my mask off." Soundwave  said.

"Scrap." Megatron grumbles. "Fine. I'll get her. You must open the bridge to Earth for her by the time I get back."

“Question: where on the ship?” Soundwave asks.

“Wherever they are not shooting!” Megatron said

"Statement: Will do." Soundwave complies.

______                                   _____                         ___

.  .  . Other Section of the nemesis  . .  .

 .  .  .five minutes after  .  .

“All things come to an end, Amy.” Megatron talks to himself, as the doors to the sleep un-deprivation room whish open.

The girl turns over on her side, with one of her hands holding the glasses intact. Her other hand is holding the Decepticon necklace in a tight hold. The way she is sleeping—and mumbling—had a slight effect on Megatron. Not the love kind of part but the ‘That’s adorable’ kind.

“I’ve been wondering why she hasn’t broken them, yet.” Megatron  notes.

Megatron grabs the girl out of her custom-made-sleep un-deprivation bed.

“Ww-w-what what-what?” The girl is startled, and confused. She puts on her glasses looking at Megatron like he is upside down. “I haven’t done a thing yet,Megs.”                                                                 

The red alert had been going on for quite some time and yet, the girl woke up because of Megatron. There were a couple vehicons cowering in the corner scared and unsure what they should do in a time like this. The girl soaks in what chaos is going in very room alone with what little time passes through the eerie scene. Megatron turns away from the berth.

“The Nemesis is being attacked.” Megatron rushes out the room right as the room got blasted into destruction. “And you are going to Earth.”

The girl’s mouth became a perfect ‘o’ as her eyes showed signs of mixed emotions.

"Puuurffeectt!" The girl squeals in Megatron’s strong grip. "This suites the time to say my real name."

"You must be insane." Megatron said, running through the hallway.

The girl has a smile that goes from ear to ear.

"I was insane enough ta wack Soundwave with his own hand for bringing me into this universe.”

B---boooom

"You ARE insane!" Megatron runs past burning gaps within the walls faced forward in the hallway.

"I'm Ivy, and, an insane person!" The girl cheers as though it wasn't dangerous. Okay let's begin acknowledging her as Ivy.  "And I cannooot dieeeeeee."

“Your name is not Abby?” Megatron awkwardly asks as he passes by holes in the wall.

b-b-booom

“Um, never has been.”  Ivy said, shaking her head. “If Shockwave told you it is Abby then boy he is soo wrong!” She shook her finger sideways. “I only told Shockwave that so he’ll stop asking me about my real name.”

  Megatron looks up; straightforward to see where he is going. He takes a sharp left turn as the floor behind him is blasted away.

 “Woah!” Ivy said, clapping her hands. “That’s epic, so epic it could have been made for a movie to show off how good a protagonist is!”

“What about an Antagonist?” Megatron asks.

“Incredible CGI, good dark scenery, just the right amount of shadow, and a battlefield.” Ivy lists then she taps her fingers awkwardly. “I won’t tell an Autobot either about letting me sleep on you sometimes.  .  . .”

Megatron had let her sleep on him not once but a couple times because of the nightmares.

“Nor do you tell Optimus Prime.” Megatron said,

“Done.” Ivy agrees, nodding.

Megatron followed Soundwave’s energy signature into the artillery room that is technical the basement of the nemesis. Much to Megatron’s dismay Soundwave hadn’t put up the space bridge at all. Vehicons were coming through taking the artillery out the spare doorway into what can be assumed to be cannons.

“I ordered you to set up the space bridge.” Megatron said in a way that sounds like ‘are you disobeying my orders?’ in other words.

“Statement: I need her to tell me where she’ll like to be sent.” Soundwave said.

Megatron puts his servo (that has Ivy in it) on the floor and opened his grip. Ivy hops off his gigantic servo.

“Question: Where do you want the destination set?” Soundwave asks.

“Jasper, Navada.” The girl waves her hand. “On Earth!”  Ivy said, she rubs off some dirt on the Decepticon brand attached to the necklace. “And Squidface, my name is not slagging Abby!”

Megatron activates a weapon attached to the outside on the nemesis that shot at the attacking ship.A loud boom is heard from this room. Then the opposing ship fires back which made the nemesis tip over. Ivy instantly clings to Soundwave’s leg like a deathgrip.The nemesis set itself back in the direction it should be facing. Ivy got off his leg.

“It’s Ivy.”  Ivy said. “That’s my name.”

“Hurry up with the space bridge.” Megatron said, impatient with Soundwave.

Soundwave nods then turns towards a gigantic machine and begins putting in the coordinates to a destination on Earth.

“I’mma keep this necklace.” Ivy said, holding up the necklace by the string.

Megatron had, quite frankly, lost the device that tracked Ivy’s necklace GPS tracker.

“.  . . for what?” Megatron asks.

“I’mma hide it.” Ivy said.  “And the Autobots will never know of it!”

Megatron raises one of his shiny, bright metal eyebrows.

“If I meet the Autobots in some twisted way.  . . .” Ivy rubs her hands together as a mischievous sparkle in her eyes went off. “They will be so annoyed and be glad ta see me go. But if I don’t meet them first then I’mma get adopted somehow and um  .  . . I don’t know, what else? Let the universe take care of the rest!”

“Observation: They are screwed.” Soundwave said, putting the last coordinates to Planet Earth.

The Space Bridge portal opens across from Ivy.

“I have one question.” Megatron holds up his index digit.

“What?” Ivy said.

“Is annoying both sides your deathwish?” Megatron asks.

“Well, sort of.” Ivy said lifting her arms up during a shrug. “Make the best of it before life ends; isn’t that what .  .  .  . Ah man I lost mah train of thought, oh, and I need to steal new sunglasses! They need to be so dark I don’t see the Autobot’s mouths move like water; their bright armor colors bring my attention to their mouth.”

The ship swayed to the side.

“This is not a lecture, Ivy!” Megatron booms.

Ivy flashes one of her real not-so-fake smiles at Megatron with her eyebrows raised up and her face so bright. It seemed neither nothing bad was going to happen nor would the nemesis explode into millions of pieces from the on-going attack. Ivy appears rest-assured, confident, and hopeful. She made whatever disaster was going on fade into nothing: figuratively.

“Okay; bye!” Ivy waves at the two. She then shifts to the portal while sliding her glasses forwards from the tip of her nose. Ivy jumps into the space bridge yelling, “Geronimooo!"

The space bridge closes behind Ivy.

Ivy, the one who had pretty much called Soundwave often times ‘squidface’ for five months, had left the nemesis.

Megatron taps on his audio comnlinks.

“Decepticons; kill them all, leave no prisoners behind!” Megatron orders via comnlink. “Start firing the heavy smoke bullets. That is our next move before boarding their ship.”

A/N Ivy will return in  ‘Living in Transformers Prime’.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 221 13
A typical Transfan can imagine becoming a Cyber-Organic and crossing over to the universe where their favorite version of Transformers exist for the...
17.8K 500 127
you can dare the transformers and humans here and also ask them questions. Every transformers and human is in this book, even Skyquake, Makeshift and...
478 35 34
Okay. Sorry everyone this book is probably going to be completed/discontinued. I don't write this way anymore. I may come back to it if I want. this...
51.4K 649 19
These are mosty smuts. I upload max ones a month because I'm a very slow writer xd. Also english is my second language plus I have dyslexia so please...