Abhigya Got my soulmate 2 (CO...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. w... More

Intro😎😎
Life style of destined people
Meeting of soulmates
Love makes a person mad
Meeting with you again...
Became friends
Dreams are broken off
All for good.
Unexpected happenings
A twist comes from a twist
I hate you
Is it my dream or real
What's happening?
My first proposal from My soulmate
Why did you came late...
SWEET HAPPENINGS
Power Of Love

Is it Love??

840 101 18
By magthaline

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable time and comments... Please do share this story friends!!
Votes are too less, and readers too....

Thanks for reading silent readers, please do vote if you like this story...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

At Abhi's house,

Bulbul is typing her assignment in the laptop, sitting in the sofa in the hall.... She laughed seeing the sight in the kitchen....

Abhi is shown smiling ,seeing the ceiling.... And mixing the dough with his hands... Bulbul can't control her laugh....she went near to him...

But his thoughts are filled with Pragya, he doesn't even conscious with the surroundings... Bulbul called him number of times, but he is not himself.... Still mixing the dough though it is ready....

Bulbul: she is so sweet ,right bro!! (Near to his ears)

Abhi: yes ,she is cho chweet....
I haven't seen anyone like her....

Bulbul: Really....

Abhi: yes Really, Bul.......Bul... What ....are .....you ...
doing....in.... kitchen ... Go, go and .... Do your... assignment.....

Bulbul: Bro, I will finish it in 15 mins ... First tell me who is that lucky....who theft my bro's heart.... Tell me...Na... Who is my future sister in law...

Abhi's smile got vanished after hearing the word, sister in law...

Abhi in mind: What's happening to me?? Sister in law... She is my boss's daughter... She can't be mine... She won't marry an employee .. Abhi ,........control your self...

Bulbul: I am taking to you... Where are you thinking?? .... Tell me bro, who is she... Now... itself...

Abhi: Bulbul, if I became sure, I will tell you before I propose her... Trust me... Do you think I can conceal something from you that too an important thing regarding my life.... Please do wait...go and do your assignment... After that we can have our dinner.... OK...

Bulbul in mind: he trusts me this much, but I didn't tell him anything about my love... I didn't completed my studies too.. he will surely feel bad.... He wants me to stand in my own legs... Once I get the job, I will surely tell you bro...
Love you so much bro, you are my family, you are my everything...
Even Purab is next to you...
Your happiness is mine ... I wish, you should unite with your love...

After Bulbul went,...

Abhi in mind: How can I be so irresponsible?? I have a sister.... From the age of my 6, I am taking care of her.... She didn't even completed her studies... How could I think about my life... You stupid Abhi,...control your mind and heart... They are betraying you badly... don't think about that Pragya.... She is not yours... Keep it in your dumb head... Your only aim in life is settling Bulbul's life happily.... Be conscious stupid!!

In Pragya's house,

It's nearly 12 am, everyone slept in the mansion...

Pragya is closing the door smoothly, and she is walking like a cat that none should see her go out this time... She is going to pub...

Suddenly someone called from her back.... Pragya got shocked....

Rishi: Where are you going this time, Pragya?? Don't blink your eyes as if you are a child.. (holding her cheeks)

You are our little princess, we have so much love for you, do you think any of us hate you?? At least for our love, you should stop going to pub and all... Madhu told me everything.... Please Pragya, don't spoil your health, your future in laws itself won't like you doing these things...

I don't want you to get failed in your married life, I won't allow that too ... Promise me, that you won't go to pubs hereafter and won't take drinks... Otherwise I won't talk to you life long....I am telling you seriously... Don't. Smile...

Pragya: Bro,... Come on... I am just 27, after marriage a girl can't live her life as she wants... Trust me, I will completely change after my marriage not for my in-laws only for my love... Let me enjoy my bachelor life for a short span of time.... don't worry my sweet bro.. today is my friend's birthday, so only I am going to pub... love you, bye...

Rishi: Pragya... I don't know where did you learnt to speak these cheesy lines... But don't take drinks.... I am telling you strictly... Otherwi....

Pragya: Bro... See there... Madhu sissy is calling you,... bye....

She ran away with smile, Rishi got tensed seeing the childish antics of Pragya... He got worried of his sister...

In pub,

Pragya is shown dancing with her friends happily..and taking drinks...

In Abhi's house,

Abhi is shown sitting in a bean bag in the balcony, and Bulbul is shown slept...

Abhi got tears thinking about his mom.... He holds his mom's photo frame...

Abhi: Mom, you know what?? Today for the first time in my life , I saw a girl exactly like you...
Mom, I know she can't be mine... But that rose, her smile made me thinking that she is mine... I can't control my heart ,mom... Our Bulbul is my responsibility.... But look at me mom, I am so irresponsible, how could I think about that girl.... She is Pragya, mom...

Mom I don't know who is made for me.... But you know right, mom!! (With tears) mom, if it is Pragya.. please unite her with me, Mom. I don't want anything from her except her love....If not , please take off her thoughts from my mind.... please mom....

In morning,

Pragya is shown sleeping in her room;

Neil: stupid Pragya!!! Get up!! A big cyclone is gonna hit us.... And you are sleeping peacefully.... Get up...

Pragya: whatever the cyclone is, tell it to come back after some time... I am tired.... I wanna sleep (in a sleepy tone)

Neil: Stupid!! Dadi came !!!

Pragya hurriedly got up from her bed... In fear...

Pragya: what!!!

Neil: yes ,go and get ready, she wants to meet you!!

Pragya: OK, in 15 minutes, I will get ready... Please clean my room...these Socks... Chips packets...shoes...my plate...

If she saw my room, she will kill me for sure...

Please Neil... Clean it ... my sweet bro, right!! I don't have Time too...

Neil: no way... I don't care.... I just came to alert you, bye... I am going to College... sorry my sissy...

With that he ran away...

Pragya: how could I clean these things??

Dadi from the hall: Pragya beti, come here.... Are you coming here now or I will come there ...

Pragya: this old woman....who ask you to come in the morning itself ....

Coming dadi...

Pragya hurriedly changed her jeans to chudi with specs...

she went down the hall ,calm and quiet... Everyone smiled at Pragya seeing her acting... Except Priya, because....

Flashback...,

Priya: Mom..., I want to tell you something important regarding Pragya...

Dadi: Tell me beti... Why are you crying???

Priya in tears: Nowadays this girl is spoiling too much... She is going out late night, ...takes dr...in...ks...too... I can't ask help from Ram, he is already stressed with business...and...he is a heart... patient.. he trusts her so much... In this whole world, Pragya fears only for you... Please mom, come to London tomorrow itself..
I will arrange your tickets... I am .. really .. worried ... about..her .. mom.. please mom..

Dadi: shoo... Why are you crying..as if she did a big fault... It's common Nowadays that too she is born and brought up in London.. then...

Nothing will happen wrong... I am coming there... I won't leave from there till I handover my Pragya's hands to someone who is good... Wait...Priya...

Story begins now...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks friends for reading, please do vote if you like this part . eagerly waiting for your votes and comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3.1K 30
This is a three shot... This is based on dusri peedi... please peep in to know more....
46.8K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...
79K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...
8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...