Ignorance

By necr0misis

Ignorance (不知) (COMPLETED) SHIRAZU GINSHI X READER Bathurst, N.B, Canada When a cab driver starts stalking yo... More

I : Drugged? Apparently Not More Than Once
II : (Semi) Naked and Afraid
III : Superstar
IV : It's A(n Unfortunate) Match!
V : Let's Talk First
VI : The End Is Always The Start
VII : Spider Ma- uh, Ghoul
VIII : New Job
IX : Worries
X : Invitations
XI : This Is Haise. Don't Be Like Haise.
XII : Confrontation
XIII : The Morning After
XV : Weird
XVI : Shortcut
XVII : Mistakes
XVIII : Assessing
XIX : Childish Antics
XX : Lustful Desires
XXI : Drunk Off Their Asses
XXII : Throwing Hands
XXIII : Late
XXIV : Convert
XXV : Love(d)
XXVI : Surgery
XXVII : Déjà Vu

XIV : Requited?

319 24 10
By necr0misis

You stumbled back down the stairs with Shirazu and Mutsuki, tugging at your shirt to make sure you looked presentable.

"Hm, is that them?" A voice stated, making you a tad bit nervous once again. You can't believe you're meeting Juuzou...

"Suzuya! It's rude to point!" Another voice scolded, and your nervousness increased tenfold. Scratch that, you were not only meeting Juuzou, but his squad as well.

Once you were on the first floor, your eyes went straight to the living room, where Haise, Saiko and Urie were seated, the Suzuya squad with them. Suzuya, Mikage, Abara, Nakarai, Mizurou... Yep. All there. Oh, how embarrassing this was going to be...

You nervously walked towards the group, basically feeling Juuzou's stare on you. You liked him, you really did, but why did he have to stare at you with those unsettling red eyes?

"Ah, I saved you three spots!" Haise called out, patting the empy couch. "We were waiting for you!"

"Sorry for the wait!" Mutsuki exclaimed, saluting Haise before settling down.

You decided to remain silent and simply sat next to the green haired male, Shirazu settling down on your right.

"Anyways, here's the plan--"

"You're (Y/N), right?" Suzuya asked, making your heart skip a beat. This wasn't a 'get to meet the new quinx' reunion, damn it...

Urie briefly glanced at you and you inwardly groaned.

'I don't know how I get this attention!' You thought. 'If I could, I'd give it to you, I swear!'

He seemed to have read your thoughts, since a small smile appeared on his face. A barely visible one. You were sure no one else noticed it.

"Er, yes, that's me..." You muttered, hoping that Juuzou would think you're shy and drop what ever subject he was going to talk about.

"How's the kakuja going?" He joyfully asked, flashing you a bright smile. How was that man so adorable yet so deadly and intimidating?

"Ah, well... I haven't used it yet, but... I have good control of my kakugan, so I think I'll be good with the kagune too..?" You hesitantly answered. You actually had no idea, and you were a bit scared of using your kagune. You feared it would resemble Eto's or something. You didn't want a monster like that to grow out of your back...

"That's a relief!" He sighed. "I wouldn't want to be obligated to take you down halfway through battle." He added, but in a much more serious tone.

"Suzuya..." Hanbee warned.

Instead of feeling intimidated, you simply felt insulted. "Is that a threat I'm hearing?" You asked. "I've been chosen for this for a good reason. You should have more faith in the Quinx Squad." You were very careful to say 'Quinx Squad' and not 'me'.

Mutsuki looked at you the same way Hanbee was looking at Suzuya right now, while Shirazu and Urie gave you impressed glances. Apparently no one usually talked back to Juuzou, huh?

"I do trust them, but... You're a newbie, I gotta be careful!" He said, cheerfulness back at 100%. Oh, how his mood swings were frightening... "But I like you, you're not scared of me!"

"Suzuya, that was rude!" Hanbee scolded, turning to you. "I'm sorry, he's..."

"I know, I know. It's... alright, I'll let it slide." You said, waving off the flustered bean pole of a man. "If we could get to the mission details, though? That'd be nice."

"R-right!" Haise spoke up, clearing his throat. "The Quinx and I came to an agreement on..."

And so the reunion continued in a much more civilized manner. It was over very soon, since the Suzuya squad had no problems with the way your squad had planned it all.

Once they were out, Shirazu instantly turned to you. "What the hell?!" He exclaimed.

"What? What did I do this time?" You asked, frowning.

"You don't talk back to a higher up like that!" He said, pointing at the door Suzuya just walked through a few minutes ago.

"He was threatening to kill me." You said. "Surely you didn't just expect me to sit there and nod?"

"You might have gotten on his bad side!" Your best friend scolded, holding your shoulders tightly. "Do you have a death wish?!"

"Hey, I got off Kuki's bad side, I'm sure I could do the same with Juuzou if needed. Besides, didn't he say he liked me because I wasn't scared of him?" You shrugged, irritating the male furthermore.

"You do have a death wish!"

"Ginshi! Stop yelling!" Haise scolded, causing Shark Boy's face to turn red. You simply giggled. Haise yelled to tell Ginshi to stop yelling... Shirazu shot you a glare before apologizing to Haise.

"Sorry, Sassan..." He muttered.

You snickered, walking upstairs. "Well, I'll unwind to some music. Someone come tell me if Haise's cooking any food."

"Got it, boss!" Saiko exclaimed, sending a thumbs up your way.

With that, you ran upstairs, ready to surf through old jazz music you hadn't listened to in a long time. You were so busy with the Quinx project that you barely had time to miss your old hobbies.

A knock at your door made you sit up on your bed. "Yeah, come in, the door's unlocked!"

Once you saw the head of orange hair, you sighed. "Here to scold me again?" You asked, stretching yourself on the bed to lower the volume of Moonlight Serenade, which you had playing full blast.

"No." Ginshi said, slightly insulted that you thought that. "I just... what kind of crap are you listening to?" He asked, eyeing your speaker with distaste.

"It's jazz! Don't you like it?" You said, acting hurt. "It's Glenn Miller's Moonlight Serenade..."

Upon seeing your 'hurt' expression, Shirazu profusely apologized.

"I'm kidding dude! I know jazz like this isn't for everyone."

"It's... uh... It's good..." The male hesitantly said, making you chuckle.

"No need to lie to please me. I don't mind if you don't like it, doesn't stop me from listening to it on repeat." You said, laying back down on your bed.

"Why... Why do you like that kind of music?" Ginshi asked, awkwardly standing in front of your bed.

You patted the space beside you and he sat down cross legged in front of you, still waiting for your answer. "Dunno, that song just makes me fall in love, and I like it."

"F... Fall in love?" Shirazu grimaced in confusion. How could music make you fall in love?

You simply shrugged. "Don't judge, Glenn Miller just has a talent to get people... In the Mood." You sighed when Shirazu's expression didn't change. "That pun was wasted."

"I'm just trying to say that the sound of it could make me fall in love with just about anyone." You turned up the volume. "Here, look at me and listen to the song."

Shirazu did just that. He tried focusing on both your facial features and the music, lulling him in a peaceful, enamoured mood. It was almost as if you had him in a trance... Since when was he so hopelessly in l-- Apparently, his situation was worse than what he first believed.

He couldn't stop himself from wondering how nice your lips would feel against his. How comfortable it must be if he just laid back, wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his face into your neck. How delightful it would be to have your fingers running through his hair. How wonderful it would be if you just told him you loved him right now.

Oh yeah, music can definitely make him fall in love.

"I know, right?" You said, noticing his facial expression. "I could just fall in love with you right now!" You joked.

Ginshi let out a few forced chuckles. "Heh, yeah, me too..." He said. He was getting really concerned at how quickly his affections for you grew. You hadn't been here for over three months, for god's sake! He needed help.

Feeling guilty about his feelings towards you, the male decided to excuse himself and leave before things got out of hand. However, you called out his name before he disappeared from your view and a small part of him hoped you'd say those three words, but seriously.

"About yesterday," You said in a teasing voice. "Be a bit quieter, yeah? I think everyone knows it was you."

Ginshi's face flushed bright red at your words. "R-right, sorry..." He managed to squeak out before running away and locking himself away in his room.

You felt sort of bad for embarrassing him like that, but it was always fun to see Ginshi flustered. Plus, it was kind of cute...

What the hell, (Y/N)?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 2.1K 41
Being a CCG investigator was your dream since you were little. You wanted to be like your parents, to protect the people of Tokyo from monsters who...
106K 1.9K 37
Just a vast collection of my work. Title says it all. This is a one-shot collections of my Tokyo Ghoul x reader...so...yeah....enjoy!! Hope you like...
986 88 41
(Please don't read if you can't handle mention of murder, blood, swearing, abuse and fighting. This has a mature warning so please keep this in mind...
3.4K 106 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers °| DISCONTINUED |° Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...