HARD LYFE (OFFICIAL STORY)

By UltimateGOAT2006

•Same Characters (Exept Clarence is taking Chris's Spot!) •Same Plot •Same Writer •Different Account ‼️ ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Happy Birthday Jazz!!
Chapter 7
Pray For Him‼
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN!!!💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️

Chapter 2

239 6 2
By UltimateGOAT2006

*Pic above is what they wore to the Party*

〰 Yn's Point of View 〰
5:00 pm

Me and Kennedy were getting ready for the party. We were at my house so that she could raid my closet Since she didn't get a chance to shop for her outfit.

Kennedy: Damn, you got a whole lot of cute outfits! Ooh I like this! I like this too! Yeah and this would look good too.

Me: Just pick one! *Laughs* Damn, I really gotta take you shopping more.

She finally picked out a cute outfit, and I helped her with her makeup.

*Kennedy's Outfit⬆

*Yn's Outfit ⬆

After I helped Kennedy with her makeup, she did mine, and she left me alone so I could get dressed. After I got dressed, Trey FaceTime me. I answered it:

Trey:Hey Beautiful *winks*

Me:*Blushes* Hey. Wassup?

Trey: You coming to Queen's party tonight?

Me: Yeah, why?

Trey:*blushes and rubs his neck* Oh, just asking.

Me:*uncertain* okay...

There was a long awkward silence. He just stared at me through the screen, and I pretended to look around to avoid any uncomfortable conversation. He unexpectedly chuckled, which resulted in a flinch from me. He started to laugh. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not funny," I told him.

"Yess it is. What did you get scared for? You acting like I'mma jump through the phone and scare you or something." He continued to laugh. I rolled my eyes playfully and sat back on my bed.

"So what did you FaceTime me for?"

"I just wanted to see your beautiful face."

"Thanks." I blushed.

"What you wearin'?" Trey raised his eyebrows and craned his neck as if he wanted to see my outfit, which he did.

"You'll see when I get there," I said, teasing him a bit. He chuckled at me.

"You're always such a tease."

"Thanks." I laughed and so did he.

"Hey, You want a ride?"

"Sure!"

"Well, I'll see you in a few." he said.

"Okay," I said, and hung up.

Wow. Trey is just... Ugh. I love his voice. His laugh. His eyes. His... Everything.

I started to get dressed, still thinking about Trey. I smiled to myself as I put my shirt on, not ruining my makeup.

➿Skip to the Party ➿

〰 Kennedy's Point of View 〰

After I left out of Yn's room, I went to my room and got dressed. I looked in the mirror and slung my bag over my shoulder and struck a pose. I walked out of the bathroom and heard my phone go off. I walked over to the vibrating bed and saw that It was a call from my dream husband, Ar'mon.

📱Phone Convo📱

Me:*Playing it cool* Hey Ar'mon! *Waves*

Ar'mon: Hey Ken! *Winks*

Me:*Blushes and giggles* New nickname, huh?*Laughs* Whatcha wearing?

Ar'mon:*Shows me his Outfit*

Me: All black. Nice.

Ar'mon:*smiles big* Yup!

Me:*giggles* You're too cute!

Ar'mon: Thanks!

Me: Did I say that out loud?? Oop. 😳

Ar'mon: It's okay. I think you're pretty cute too. *winks*

Me:*blushing Deep red* Thanks.

Ar'mon: You're even cuter when you blush.

Me:*Blushing harder and laughing* Please stop.

Ar'mon: What? You're cute. I'm being honest with you. Anyway, You want a ride to the Party? Trey is taking Yn, so I wanted to take you.

Me: Okay. See you when you get here.

Ar'mon: See you soon. *hung up*

I sat on my bed, blushing at the new nickname that I have received from my crush for 5 years, Ar'mon Warren.

〰 Trey's Point of View 〰

So, Me and Ar'mon decided that we were gonna be matching with all black. He's taking Kennedy, and I'm taking Yn. I'm so happy, because I want to ask her out tonight. This is the perfect time.

Anyway, I'm on my way to pick up Yn. Her house is a few minutes away, so it doesn't take long to get there.

Minutes later, I knocked on her door. Almost immediately, she answered, and I was shocked to see what she was wearing. She looked beautiful, even though she was wearing casual clothes.

Me: You look... Beautiful.

Yn: *Blushes* Thank You.

Me: You ready ma?

Yn: Yeah.

〰Ar'mon Point of View 〰

     When we arrived at the party, it was already live! It looked like the whole school was there. I even saw two teachers. I held a conversation with Trey and Clarence until I looked over at Kennedy. She didn't look like she was having fun, so I asked everyone if they wanted to play a game, and they agreed.

〰 Kennedy's Point of View 〰

Everyone was spread out on the sofa, the loveseat, and most people were so on the floor. I spotted the school's sluts sitting on a bunch of random dudes' laps. I bet they didn't even know each other. Anyway, we decided on a game of Truth or Dare.

Ar'mon: Hmmmm... Destiny, Truth or Dare?

Destiny: Truth.

Ar'mon: You're no fun. Anyway, Is it true... That you like girls?

Destiny:*Lying* Whaaa?! No! Ion go that way!

Everyone*but Destiny*:*gives Destiny the "Really Nigga?" Look*

Trey: Girl, we already know you lyin, so stop.

Everyone *but Destiny*: *Bursts out laughing*

Destiny: It's not FUCKING FUNNY! *Runs Away Crying*

Everyone:*Looks at each other and laughs harder*

Ar'mon:*Still laughing* Devon... Truth or Dare?

Devon: Dare.

Ar'mon: I dare you to give Justina a lap Dance.

Devon: Bet. *Gets up and starts twerking on Justina*

Justina:*Laughs and pushes him off*

Devon: *Chuckles and goes back to his seat* Okay... Elizabeth, Truth or Dare?

Elizabeth: T-truth.

Random Boy: Boo!

Everyone:*Laughs*

Devon: Is it true... That you gave a blow job before?

Elizabeth: pssh! Sure I have. He said I was a pro, but that was only because he had a small dick. I guess being sexy doesn't mean you have a good size all the time. *Laughs*

Everyone else: *Laughs*

Elizabeth: Ummm... Khadijah, Truth or Dare?

Khadijah:*Smirks* Dare. *Winks at. Elizabeth*

Me:*Hella Confused*

Elizabeth: *winks back at Khadijah* I dare you to Give Trey a boner.

Khadijah:Gladly. *Smirks*

Khadijah walks over to Trey and straddles him. Elizabeth starts to play Neighbors Know My Name by Trey Songz. Trey sits back awkwardly and watches her dance. I gotta admit, shes a good dancer, but not better than Yn. If they were to dance against each other, Yn would murder Khadijah. Yn dances from her heart. It's like her struggles in life is her choreography. I've been by her side ever since 3rd grade, and she has been through hell. So it's like we're sisters, basically.

I glared at Yn, and she wasn't too happy about what was going on, so she stormed upstairs, and I'm guessing to the bathroom. I told Ar'mon that I'll be back and headed up the stairs as well.

I knocked on the bathroom door and heard a few sniffles on the other side of the door. She softly answered, "Yes?"

"It's Kennedy, let me in."

She opened the door.

"I knew he didn't like me!" She said, crying in my chest. I caressed her back as she cried.

"I'm pretty sure that dance means nothing to him. Plus, you know you can dance better than her ugly Grinch looking ass. She needs choreography. You don't. You were born with those skills. And those good looks." She smiled at me.

"You was also born with some good ass fighting skills to, now go beat that bitch's ass!" I added chuckling. She laughed as well.

"Okay, for real though," She said with a Stern look on her face,

"she stole my man, now I gotta go steal a bitch." She said, getting up.

Meanwhile, we both walked downstairs laughing and talking. We saw that everyone was still gathered around the coffee table, so we joined them. I looked at Yn and winked. She winked back.

〰Yn's Point of View 〰

Me and Kennedy sat down with the rest of the gang and winked at each other.

"How much you wanna bet you can't?" I heard Trey ask.

Then the room grew silent as we walked back in. Then, Trey spoke.

"Yn, do you think Ar'mon can do a backflip?"

I burst into a loud cackle before saying, "Ar'mon, You'll bust yo asscheeks!" I laughed even harder.

Ar'mon: Okay, Okay.... Krystal, Truth or Dare?

Krystal: Dare.

Ar'mon: I dare you to tongue kiss Lakay.

Krystal: Ion gotta problem with that! *Walks over to Lakay*

Lakay:*Smiling hella hard😂*

Krystal:*kneels down next to Lakay Smiling*

Krystal:*kisses Lakay adding tongue and smiles through the kiss*

Kennedy: Alright, alright. Yn, Your turn. *Winks* Truth or Dare?

Me:*scoffs* Dare, I ain't no punk. *Smirks*

Kennedy: Okayyyyy.... I Dare You To Beat Khadijah's Ass.

Me: Say no more.

I looked at Khadijah, and my blood started boiling. I walked up to her and straight punched her in the nose. She stumbled back, surprised, and because of how much force I punched her with. She swung at me and my reflexes kicked in, so I ducked so that she wouldn't hit me. She fell to the floor and everyone started laughing. Even I had to giggle at that one. The next thing I knew, my cheek was stinging.

I don't know if it was just me, but I was burning up in that room, and All of a sudden, I blacked out.

Everything after that was a blur. I remember tackling her to the floor and repeatedly punching her in the nose, but I don't remember anything after that.

I felt someone pulling me back, and I realized that we were outside. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking confused. I heard sirens from a distance, signaling that an ambulance was on the way. I looked down at where I was standing and noticed Khadijah was laying on the ground, holding onto her stomach while blood was leaking from her nose.

She was being sent away on a stretcher five minutes after the confusing incident. I wobbled over to Kennedy, rubbing one of my temples while holding onto my stomach.

"What happened?" I asked her, more to myself.

"Girl, you whopped her a-- wait. You telling me that you don't remember anything that happened between you and Khadijah?"

"No, not really. Everything was a blur after I tackled her. How did we end up outside?"

"Adrenaline. You threw her out of the house..." I waited for her to finish her sentence.

"Literally." She finally added.

"Then you just went to work on her. I guess she deserved it though, for trying to steal your man," she said.

I laughed softly, because I still had a headache.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"They ditched when they heard the ambulance coming. Dumbasses thought it was the police or sum." Clarence jumped in.

"Well, I gotta get home y'all," I said

"Bye, Yn!" They called as I walked down the street.

"See ya tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 39 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote
371 13 12
This is a continued story of Us...A boondocks fantic THIS IS NOT BOOK TWO I just switched accounts so if you have not read the other story with the E...
83.3K 2.7K 48
Not good with descriptions, but it's good ❤️ (EDITING CURRENTLY) COMPLETED.
274K 6.4K 36
A must read. There's explicit content. This story is a Chris Brown fan fiction. Must follow to read full content. XXX