Game On!

By DarkWriters

She has the most biggest challenge yet! Enter Liv Valentine. “You have two months, to make Mr. Cutie over th... More

1.It's called rejection honey.
2.Getting down and dirty.
3.K-k-kiss me!
5.Is it getting hot in here or WHAT?!
6.When things get to worst. Food AND fight.
7.Kids......Are NOT my thing.
8.It's official..Meeting them.
9.Oh no she didn't!
10.Tell me this isn't happening.
11.Can I ask? What world am I in?
12.Crap....I really hate my life.
13.Damn, I really can't keep up.
Oh, it's time bay-beee!
15.Dang, she did it again!
16. It is the end.
Just a note.

4.Get over yourself sweetie.

3.2K 99 14
By DarkWriters

Dedicated to this hoe, who promted my work! Thank babe you are a star. Not to mention the whole poll thing xD Thanks babe.

Chapter 4:

The hallway was dead silent. All you heard were my heels clicking on the tiled floor while I was walking to my locker. Jeez, why did I have to convince myself into doing this? I stood out like a sore thumb! I tried to ignore the staring as I opened my locker. I did a quick check in the mirror in my locker. I fixed my hair and made sure my makeup was all okay. I looked around the hallway to see if anyone saw me. But no one was there.

I was so going to regret this, but I was determined to go through with it. I slammed my locker shut and walked alone into Literature. I opened the door and found the whole class staring at me I saw Luke mouth ‘what the fuck.’ I skimmed around through the crowd when I spotted a certain someone who made me smile evilly. So...Blake was finally in one of my classes. I also spotted a seat right next to him and a seat by the window.

“Well where should I sit?!” I asked dumbly in a girly voice. Everybody looked at me like I was stupid. Kelly, who went on ahead snapped her fingers to get my attention and pointed at Blake who was writing something in his notebook completely ignoring the fact I was here. Damn it.

“Miss Valentine can you please choose a seat? I don’t think it’s such a hard decision considering there are only two available. Pick one or detention,” said Mr. Teller. I shrugged and chose the seat next to the window. Luke was about two seats away. He stared at me trying to get my attention but I ignored him not wanting to be questioned.

I tried to focus on writing down my notes but these stupid glasses were getting in the way. Oh yeah, so my outfit. I decided to go with kind of like a sexy nerd type thing.

I wore my hair in curly pigtails, hot pink nerd glasses, a plaid pink and red fringe mini skirt, a pink unbuttoned polo, knee high white lace socks, and a pair of black heels. I looked pretty hot, and I hoped the appearance change would catch Blake’s attention.

I searched through my purse for my compact and some lipstick. I coughed to get a certain someone’s attention. And of course I did. I flipped open the compact and applied the lipstick sexily. I threw my stuff in my purse and looked over at Blake. And to my surprise he was actually looking at me and smiling! He waved to me and looked back at his notes. What the... Maybe this plan was actually working! This was going to be a piece of cake!

The bell rang and class was dismissed.

I went to my locker quickly without any of my friends. I put my books in my locker and headed to lunch.

“Hey! You! Slutty nerd! Get yo ass over here!” yelled Chloe. I turned around to find Kelly and Chloe chasing after me frantically waving their hands in the air. I stopped and laughed waiting for them to catch up with me.

“Yo what the hell is up!?Did it work then?” Chloe breathed she said trying to catch her breath.

“It’s all part of the plan!” I said in a sing-songy voice I did not want to mention to them that it didn’t change a thing.

“Oooo! What is that his type or something?! Sexy nerd?!” asked Kelly. I shrugged my shoulders and walked with them to lunch. I saw Luke standing in the doorway of the cafeteria obviously waiting for me.

I walked up to him.

“Hey Luke,” I said happily.

“What is up with this look?” he asked in an angry tone. Whoa, what was his problem?

“What you don’t like?” I said spinning on my heel like I was on display. He crossed his arms across his chest.

“No, why are you dressed like this?” he questioned.

“Oh, no reason,” I sang.

“Hey Liv,” said a voice that I wanted to hear. I turned on my heel to see Blake smiling with his hands in his pockets. Luke’s arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into him. I stumbled back and nearly tripped on my heel. He pulled me into him as tight as possible.

“Luke, what the hell?” I asked trying to squirm out of his grip but he had a firm grip. Everybody was silent and was frozen.

“Come on babe, let’s go inside,” he said pulling me inside with him. I walked with Luke I looked back at Kelly, Chloe, and Blake following behind us. I gave them a confused look and they shrugged.

“Luke why are you doing this?”

“Oh, no reason,” he sang imitating me before. I rolled my eyes and got on the lunch line with him and grabbed my usual. We picked a vacant table near the back of the cafe and sit down next to each other. He was totally ruining the plan! What was I going to do! He wouldn’t even take his hand off me!

Chloe, Kelly, and Blake joined us. And surprisingly Blake sat down next to me. I could hear Luke snort in disgust. I stomped down on his foot with me heel really hard.

“OUCH!” yelled Luke letting go of me. I scooched closer to Blake so our shoulders were touching. He turned to me and smiled.

“You look extremely hot today,” said Blake. I giggled and twisted my finger in my hair. It was working! Was all that went through me.

“Well than-,” I said but guess who interrupted me! Luke!

“She looks hot everyday if you haven’t noticed,” Luke snorted. I glanced over at Kelly and Chloe who were silently watching this whole thing. I titled my head towards Luke signalling for them to do something about him.

“Luke, shut up,” said Chloe and shoved a chicken nugget in her mouth. He stuck out his tongue at her acting immature. Boy, what was this boy’s problem?

“Thanks! You look extremely cute in your polo,” I said placing my hand on his chest and rubbing up and down. He was going to be putty in my hands. He smiled confidently and placed his hand on my bare leg. He rubbed up and down giving me chills throughout my whole body.

“Does anyone have the notes for History!? I totally forgot mine at home and need to have them for class!” asked Kelly. I guess she was trying to break the awkwardness.

“Yea, I’ll give them to you in math,” said Blake.

“So Blake I was wondering if you can come over again today to work on the project?” asked Chloe taking a sip of her drink.

“Yeah, will Liv be there?” chuckled Blake.

“No,” she said coldly. Whoa, was she getting a little jealous over there?

“She’ll be coming over my house,” Luke interfered. I looked over at him with confusion. I never said I was going to his house.

“No I’m not! Don’t worry Blake I’ll be there,” I said biting my bottom lip.

“Good,”

“Remember when we slow dance together yesterday? What was the name of the song again?” Luke asked me. He was so cockblocking right now.

“And remember when we kissed?”

I froze in my seat. The whole table’s eyes were wide. Okay, that’s it he was acting like a total douche!

“Luke! That is enough! You’re acting like a total prick! What the hell is wrong with you?” I screamed. I got up from my seat and stomped out of the lunch room.

Jeez, we had one kiss and now he acts like he owns me! Well not for long, Blake was definitely flirting with me today. And he was coming over too...

                                                                             ***

“Why the hell was Luke acting like that today?” snorted Chloe.

“He was jealous! Omigosh, we kiss one time and now he thinks he owns me!”

“What the hell!? You and Luke kissed!?” she screamed.

“Yes,”

“Well! DETAILS!”

“Well if you’re asking if he is a good kisser than yeah, and we-,” I was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ring.

“I’ll get it!” we yelled at the same time. We turned and growled at each other and raced to the door. I stuck my leg out in front of her and tripped her. Ahahaha god, I was so evil.

I opened the door.

“Hey Liv,” he said sheepishly. What the hell was going on? All in the matter of one day, I was hated, changed clothes and now I wasn’t. It isn’t a coincidence is it?

Well if he was going to change rolls so was I, I was back to my usual clothes now, which were blue skinny jeans and white tank top. M y hair was out of the pig tails and I removed the glasses. I tried to look bored. “Hey” was what I said instead.

I opened the door widely and gestured to him to come inside.

“Do you live here?” He asked curiously.

I grinned inwardly; it must look that to some people. “No, my parents are away on business and don’t want me to stay home on my own, so I am staying here for a bit.”

He nodded and I wanted to ask him so badly why the change of the heart but I ignored it. Maybe he felt bad? “Chloe, Blake is here.” No matter how much she wanted to open the door, she never wanted to look desperate so she walked in cool as a cumber as if she wasn’t waiting for him. I started sniggering. Man, she really wanted me to lose the bet eh.

“You kids have fun, I will upstairs” I said and backed away from the door. I skipped up the stairs and into my room. I really wanted to know what was happening down there, but left it, Chloe would probably would have killed me in front of him. Closing the door behind me I grabbed the laptop that was under my bed and started surfing the net. It was a Tuesday and I had nothing to do, I wasn’t in speaking terms with Luke and Kelly had some kind of appointment. Them, three were only people I actually was close too, everyone else seems to think I am a bitch. Though I actually like that.

I don’t know how many hours pasted when I heard a knock on the door. Who could that be I wonder, Chloe never knocked and it was only us two in the house, “come in” I said.

Blake head popped in, I sat up straighter pausing the movie I was watching, I completely forgot about him, why was he here in my room? I looked at the time and it read 7;00 almost two hours passed when he came in to do the project with Chloe.

“Hey,” he smiled.

I could get use to him smiling, he looked even more adorable, I wonder what he would look like without those glasses blocking his chocolate brown eyes.

I nodded at him “what’s up?”

He shrugged. “We’re most done for the day and I wanted to use the toilet before I went, but then I heard something coming out of this room and wanted to investigate it.”   

That is the oldest book of the trick I thought. He leaned again the door. “What are you watching?” He asked.

“The final Harry Potter movie” I answered. I mean what else was I suppose to do? I couldn’t just walk around aimlessly around my block, after all this is partly my house too; I refuse to be kicked out.

Then it was my turn to ask him something “what is your project about?” I failed to ask Chloe that.

“It’s about the Greek’s and we must produce a whole project based about them and the Romans. It’s fun really, we’re thinking of acting some of them out.”

I nodded again, this was starting to get awkward now, and I ran out of things to say. Should I ask him about yesterday? But I didn’t want him stiffening up on me. Let’s just see how things play out from there.

He opened his mouth to say something, it looked pretty important maybe he was going to apologize when- I won’t say I am in love- starting blaring from my jeans pocket. I cringed, there was only one person who had that ring tone for me and it was a Luke.

I got it out and debated about answering. I could see Blake raise any eyebrow. I ignored it. I really wasn’t in the mood to talk to him today.

It was his fault anyway.

“What’s with the Hercules song?” he said.

My head snapped up, “You watch Disney movies?” I asked shocked.

“It’s my guilty pleasure.” He replied.

Wow, things were starting to look up a bit; at least this is going to be fun. He walked towards the bed and leaned forward. “Now why do you have a Disney song for a ring tone?”

Was it me or was his face coming closer? I didn’t want to do, should I play too cool to get, but what if he went all stiff on me? I would never be able to win against him! This was just great. What the hell was I suppose to do?

“Uhh” was all I could mange. What the hell was I going to do? All I could now was his face coming closer and closer. I was going to lean in when-

“BLAKE! WHERE ARE YOU?! DID YOU FALL IN?” Yelled Chloe from downstairs, I froze, that girl really knew how to ruin something, or did she save me?

Blake went backwards and smiled “well it looks like I have to go now, take care and see you at school.” And left the room closing the door behind me.

All that was running through my mind was...

What the hell happened?

************************************************

LOL, well I don't know why I went with the nerd look but it was fun to write it about. So what do you think? Why did Blake all over a sudden talk to her. Was it because of the look? xD I enjoyed writing this. Don't think this is going to be smooth ride. Oh not, it;s a bumby one for Liv. Please vote and comment, I would love to hear your comment! VOTE VOTE! 

So, I know it's a only a day O.o Don't worry about that, but Team Luke? Team Blake? I will upload soon and you will meet more characters, there was a reason why there are only a select few!

VOTE VOTE VOTE! COMMENT! Thanks xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 53 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
41.8K 517 66
Disclaimer: This is the second book to 'pregnant by my best friends brother' so if you haven't read that go read that first then come back to this on...
83K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
88.2K 2.2K 53
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲." - "𝐈'...