Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

By toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... More

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 23 - He decided

382 12 7
By toroshi-kun

A mistake with the mask of love,

All the feelings are the same now,

But in this moment I want you to stay,

________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV.

"When can I go to school again?" you asked the two boys who were busy tending their garden. You leaned against the backdoor frame, crossing your arms.

"Hm? Of course after you get better! Maybe in a day or two.." Antonio replied. He clapped his hand, satisfied with his work. You hummed and glanced at Lovino's figure. He wiped his forehead with his arm and sighed contently. His eyes met yours for a brief moment before he abruptly pull away.

'What? No middle finger? No swear for me? That's odd-' you thought, frowning slightly.

Antonio watched the two of you in silence. He was about to drew back until you looked at him and smiled. He flushed and smiled back sheepishly.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Did you eat an expaired food or something?" Lovino looked at you dumbfounded.

"What the fuck?"

"Oh, there you are. I mean you've been quiet and you're not cursing so-.."you trailed off. Lovino rolled his eyes and continued watching the tv. You then noticed his bruised arm that you didn't notice before. How could you? Well, the last time you saw his exposed arm was that when you walk on him half naked and he was busy screaming like a virgin. (he is)

You frowned and touched his arm gently, caressing the bruise. Startled, Lovino look at you and ready himself to curse. "I am sorry, does it hurt? This is from when you saved me isn't it?" Lovino soften his amber orbs at your worried expression.

"No. Don't touch me." You ignored his cold reply and put your forehead in his shoulder. Lovino remained silent. He was contemplating whether he should push you or let you be.

'She must be feeling guilty..' Lovino thought, his hand reach out to caress your unkept hair but he stopped himself. He looked up and widen his eyes. There stood Antonio looking at the two of you with sad smiled. Lovino quickly pushed you off him and stormed off.

You blushed gazed to where Lovino left in daze. Antonio watched you without emotion and left. He grabbed his jacket and goes out without being noticed by you and Lovino.

"I think it's not going to work out between me and Y/N.." Antonio sulked, burrying his head in Francis' pillow. He had called his two buddies and decided to hang out in Francis' house. They chilled in Francis' room, just played games and watched a movie.

Francis paused the game he played with Gilbert and looked at his depressed companion,

"What's not working out mon ami?"

"Hey french fries! Mein awesome ass gonna grab some drinks on ya' fridge~! Kesesesese!!" Gilbert threw his cotrollerand dashed to the kitchen making the host facepalmed. He turn his attention back to Antonio and sigh.

"Y/N's in love with Lovi and I guess Lovi too-" Antonio's rambled was cutted off by Francis as the blonde slapped him. Rubbing his hurting head, Antonio looked up.

"Come on mon ami! Don't give up! Just seduce her with your mighty apple butt! Make a move where there is no turning back! Make her yours!" the love god was pissed.

"He's right Toni, take it easy. Jou still have plenty ass time." Gilbert came, placing the drinks in front of his two friends.

___________________________________________________________________________

Lovino's POV

"Where the fuck is that bastard?! It's almost dinner time-" I paced back and forth, bitting my thumbs in worried.

He's been out since afternoon, dammit!

"What's wrong?" I heard a soft voice asked. When I looked up, I saw Y/N. She was in her pajamas, her hais was slighlty wet and a towel hanging around her neck. She walk up to me and I could smelled (favorite scent) from her.

"Hey hellooo~ earth to pasta~?" She waved her hand in front of me. I blush and back away from her, avoiding eye contact.

"Damn it idiota! You're too close! And dry your hair properly!" The idiota pouted and dried her hair with her towel.

I left her and went to the garden, phone in hand. The sun already set long ago, the moon shine brightly with a gentle yet chilly breeze.

It reminds me of 'that' night at the camp.

I sat at one of our benches still looking at the moon. I felt the bench made a slight creak sounds and glanced to found the idiota had sat down next to me.

"Whatcha doin'?" tender.. that has been what her smile is to me. Her soft voice and caring gaze. Eventhough I'm this way, they still treat me kindly..

Oldman.. Mi fratello and that Tomato-bastard... even this idiota..

I wonder,

Just how much have I been spoiled by them?

"It's enough for me.." my voice came out shakily. Y/N flinched and widen her (E/C) orbs.

All I could do is hurt people around huh?

"W-what's enough?" she asked.

"Me, and you like this.. I mean, isn't it enough, why should we ask for more? We both enjoyed each other company si? I know it sounds fucking disgusting coming from me but.. You're my only friend, you are always there for me.. both of you. I can count on you without the need to let my guard up. You two are fucking precious to me so I-" I balled my fist tighter, bitting my lips.

"I don't want to lose you.."

It sting, there something in my heart that clunching. Warm hand was placed on top of mine. Y/N was smiling, I really don't understand her..

"I understand Lovi.. Geez what are you saying making me flustered! You so cheesy~" She slapped my back while laughing histerically. A thick mark appear on my forehead. I ruffled her hair with both of my hands as a payback. "You little-"

I thought it started to rain as I felt a droplets of water hit my pants.

But it wasn't rain,

It was her tears.

"H-hey-!" I grabbed her hands and gripped it tightly. Y/N was trembling. She was crying and it's all my fault.

"A-ahh.. just a minute.. sorry Lovi, I am sure it'll stop.. aww damnn how annoying hehe.. I'll be fineee.." her voice cracked, the lump on my throat grow and it became suffocating.

I, atleast understand that nothing gonna be okay, and that she wont be fine..

But I didn't stop.

We both flinched at the sound of the house telephone ringing. Y/N wiped her tears and grinned. "Go answer that." Reluctantly, I left her to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Oh! Is zhis jou tomato boy? Hey! So zhis is about Toni you see.. he's drunk.. can you come to Francis house and pick him up??"

My eyebrow twitched, "What the actual fuck? What did you do to make him drunk huh? Goddammit, aren't you a fucking underage?!"

"Calm down mama! IT VAS A JOKE! A JOKE! Anyvay.. come quick! He's super scary right noww-"

I slammed the phone shut and rubbed my temple in annoyance. Grabbing my jacket, I ran to the front door, until Y/N called out.

"Where are you going?" She had red puffy eyes, I looked down feeling guilty."I am picking up the bastard.."

"Oh, I'm coming too!" The ragazza dashed to her room, probably getting her jacket. I sigh and scratch my head. 'She didn't have to..'

The ride to that France-bastard's house was silent. Y/N bussying herself looking out the window. I gripped the wheel, I am sorry..

We arrived and rang the bell impatiently. The door was opened by a very pale french bastard and the shivering potato bastard not far behind him.

"Really.. what did you guys do?" Y/N stepped inside, crossing her arms.

"I swear ma cherrie! It was this moron fault!" Francis cried, pointing at Gilbert who is avoiding eye contact from us. "He mix our drink with wine and that spain-ass kept chugging and-"

"Okay, move it. Where is that bastard?!" I push the chattering french bastard and looked around, leaving the three behind.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author POV.

"Well, sorry about that.." you said. Gilbert had calmed down while Francis still shivering alittle. The front door opened again, revealing Arthur, Alfred and the other boy you've never seen before. He was quiet and followed by a huge pollar bear.. huh? BEAR?!

"Huh? Evening Y/N.. what's the sudden visit?" Arthur smiled, heading to where you were seated. The smile soon faltered as he saw Gilbert and Francis on the other side of the couch.

"You three again! What kind of shenanigans did you pull this time?!" You smiled awkardly at Arthur while covering the two idiots. "I'm here with Lovi to pick up Antonio, what are you doing here Arthie?"

Alfred marched toward you and stand in front of you pouting. "Stop calling him that! Only I can call Iggy with lovely nick-"

Arthur slapped Alfred head and sigh, "Unfortunately, I live here with this git and that frog, oh and Matthew. He's the only decent person here, do you want me to call him? I'm guessing he's still in his room." You looked behind Arthur and saw the boy smiled and waved weakly.

"Uh- I thought he came with you and Alfred through the front door.." Arthur glanced to his back and flinched.

"S-s-s-since when Matthew?!" Matthew looked down, carresing his bear. Bear?!

"I kept calling you to buy the maple syrup but the two of you didn't hear. So, I kind of tag along hehe.. I guess I go unnoticed even until now.." he mumbled the last part sulking a little.

Lovino came downstairs with a very drunken Antonio. You quickly go to him and help him support the limp spaniard.

Well, that's it until all of sudden Antonio push Lovino away and jump on you. The others were to shocked to make a move. Antonio straddled you as he raise his hand to grip your neck. He was breathing heavely, bangs covering his eyes. Gilbert and Alfred came to their sense and quickly rush to pull Antonio away from you but to no avail. Antonio pushed them hard until they flied across the room. Lovino started to get up but you raise your hand motioning him to stop.

You looked up, seeing Antonio's dull forest green orbs. The ones that lively and kind were now held in hurt, anger, betrayal and any other heavy feelings he masked so good.

"How long do I have to stay as a bystander? It's more than that for me chica. But you-" Antonio breathed out. His hand placed on top of your cheek, caressing it gently.

He then move his hand to your jacket's collar. Gripping it while lifting you alittle. Now, you were eye-to-eye with his intense gaze. "You never look my way. You know my feelings for you and yet you act ignorant about it. Fusososo, such a cruel little chica you are. You're hurting me! Stop that- I bet you have fun huh giving me hope, having me hanging!" He was frustated, his grip on your collar started to choke but you remain still, listening him pouring out what bottled inside.

Then, Antonio was pulled away from you. You sat up and saw Matthew holding Antonio's arm, he punched Antonio until he lost consciousness.

"You okay frau?!" Gilbert came to your aid while Lovino and Francis went to Antonio's unconscious figure. Alfred and Arthur went to Matthew side.

"You better go home now, do you want me to ride you home?" Arthur offered but you shake your head no. You walked to Antonio's side and help Lovino in carrying him. Lovino was hesistant but he let you be.

"I'm fine, now please excuse us and sorry for the commotion hehe!" You smiled, leaving first with Lovino and Antonio. The three of you walked to Antonio's car that Lovino uses and put the spaniard in the backseat.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"You okay?" Lovino asked you, his eyes full of concern. He gently touched your collar and checked your neck. He frown as he see bruise started to form on it. You grabbed his hand and set it away from your neck, from you.

"Why wouldn't I?"

The three of you drove off. Lovino glanced at your figure and frown. You through a lot today and yet he can't do anything about it. About you and Antonio.

It start to turn into the worst. All he want is for the two precious person for him to be happy and yet-

"I wont take it to the heart if that's what you've been worried about." You stated. Lovino looked at you with wide eyes. "H-huh?"

"It's okay he's drunk anyway right? .. we'll make it up in the morning and the three of us will hang like we used too. So don't worry-.. Nothing will change."

Lovino sighed in relieve. Like all of his problem were solved just because of your statement. Though the entire conversation just now, you didn't make eye contact with him.

________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued....

Ost. used

I WILL - Chelsy

Lets not Fall in Love - Bigbang

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 652 40
I never thought I could fall in love with someone like him, I never thought I can love another after my previous Boyfriend made me feel worthless, an...
79.3K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
6.4K 146 9
Italy,a innocent country with a sweet smile on his face,he has his eyes on a beautiful country,like you! If one of them touch you or talk to you or i...
6.6K 157 31
My oc's life in hetalia, the story is better than the description believe me i just had no inspiration for this at all!! Anywaaays its the first i ha...