Kuoh Academy's Omni God Saiya...

By NewGenerationHero

This young Saiyan Warrior is determined to travel to the New World, to go to the High School DXD Universe. More

Character Info
Weapon & Saiyan Fighting Clothes
Chapter 1 : Saiyan Goes To School
Your Harem
Chapter 2 : Abyss vs Angel Mayuri (Date A Live)
Chapter 3 : Saiyan vs Devil & Fallen Angel
New Saiyan Form
New Character Info
Sacred Gear and Other Stuff
Chapter 5: Rating Game Part 1
Chapter 6: Rating Game Part 2
Harem Update
Super Saiyan Kaioken Form Unlock
Chapter 6: Rating Game Part 3
New Weapon and New Saiyan Fighting Clothes
Dating Chapter: A Date with Kurumi
New Chapter 7 : Rating Game Part 4
New Chapter 7.5 : Rating Game Part 5
New Chapter 8: Rating Game Part 6
New Chapter 9 : Meeting Tian Ling & New Saiyan's Power Awakening and New Sword
New Sacred Gear Vote
Tian Ling/Hui Yu & Qian Ye & Lili's Info
New Saiyan Form #2
New Harem Added
New Harem Added Part 2 (Honkai Impact 3 Girls)
New Chapter 10 : 3 vs 1 and Goodbye
New Chapter 10 : New Phoenix was born and Warrior's Prove (Rewrite)
New Book Vote
Universe Vote (Season 2)

Chapter 4 : Meeting My Angel Sacred Gear

6.7K 71 24
By NewGenerationHero

(Theme song music playing)

Bit by Bit I'm falling under your spell

Your smiles all I need to see to know we'll

leave this this endless darkness

saying come along with me

Hold my hand!

Back when you first come into my life.

I recalled a place that I knew has a child.

A special place,one that I held close to my heart!

Won't you lead me in a dance down this winding road

Where light and shadow entwain to take hold

Of the thoughts of the one left far behind!

Know that sometimes

I want to turn around,and see the things that I've passed on the journey

I know with love on my side!

With courage and pride I'll fight

I will carry on!

Bit by Bit I'm falling under your charm

You'll keep me and all the world far from harm

Bring hope to every one take in your hand eternity!

Even when seems that I don't need you

Just know that I'm in love

Can't wait to,leave this endless darkness

won't you come along with me?

Hold my hand!

(Theme song music playing end)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DJ Abyss Pov]

Me and Raynare we're sleeping peacefully in my room.I thought of a peaceful dream about me and Raynare married with kids.Then,all of a sudden,my view turned black and I was in a new area green meadow and beautiful sky.

Me: How did I get here?

???: That will be from me.

I turned to that voice and saw a girl with long blond hair and pink eyes appearing in front of my eyes and I saw the girl in front of my eyes wearing beautiful Japanese clothes.

Me: *Smiles like Goku* Hey,Mayuri,Long time no see.

Mayuri: Long time no see,Abyss. *Speaks telepathically to me* I am the Angel Princess Mayuri,I'm also called the Angel Queen.

Me: Woah! Are you also the voice in my head in my dimension?

Mayuri: That I am.

Me: Cool,but why are you in my dream?

Mayuri: *Sigh with disappointment* Are you serious? A sacred gear can't talk to his wielder whenever he want's?

Me: *Opens mouth to talk,before being silent*

Mayuri: I thought you wouldn't know.I'll explain.The original God of the Bible created the Sacred Gears as part of his system to enact miracles on Earth.It has been stated that certain individuals with Sacred Gears have grown to become very powerful and influential and that a large number of the people who have had their names etched into history,were most likely Sacred Gear possessors.

Me: Interesting.And what does mine looks like?

Mayuri: See for yourself.Try thrusting your arms like your double punching someone.

Me: Okay.

I lifted my arm and pushed it forward,then a silver sword and two blue gems with blue gems and silver on my chest.

Me: *Full of excitement* Sweet.

Mayuri: This is your ultimate silver armor,the ultimate equipment.It adds 50 times the power,the ability,50 times the speed,50 times the flexibility and 50 times the defense.Armor can also repair itself from almost any damage.

Me: That's awesome.Anything else?

Mayuri: Yes there is.

Mayuri's hand shot a golden projection beam that showed some orange underwear,blue outerwear,white gloves and white boots and gold and white fusion earrings.

Me: *Full of excitement* Cool.

Mayuri: This is your new Saiyan fusion battle suit,which adds 200 times the power,200 times the power,200 times the speed,200 times the flexibility and 200 times the attack ability and 200 times the defense ability.

Me What about drawbacks?

Mayuri: The duration of wearing armor and its continued activation depends on the physical and mental condition of the user,otherwise it can cause serious fatal damage to them,so when the wearer reaches its own limit,the holy gear will forcefully remove the armor.Fail-safe device.How much armor repair depends on the wearer's endurance.Even with the protection of large-scale mail,holders are still vulnerable to powerful enemy attacks.

Me: Like attacks from users with Boosted gear and Divine Dividing?

Mayuri: Correct.

All of a sudden,my view is starting is starting to blur and Mayuri seems to be fading.

Mayuri: It seems you are waking up.We will meet in the next dream.

Me: M-Mayuri,wait!

But it was too late.Mayuri faded away and I felt numb,as my body fell to the ground.Next thing,I woke up panting,unknowingly startling a nude Raynare.

Raynare: Hey,are you ok?

Me: *Turns to Raynare* Y-yeah.I think i just met my Angel sacred gear for the first time.

Raynare: *Widens eyes* A-Angel...sacred gear?

Me: Yeah.Wait,why are you naked?

Raynare: I feel more relaxed sleeping without clothes.Plus,I know you like it~

Me: Okay,you got me there.Feeling hungry?

Raynare: *Smiles* I can eat.

Y/n: Ok. *Presses button on nightstand,as a holographic projection of one off my maids* Histoire,set up breakfast for us in the dining room.

Histoire: Almost done with them,papa.Also,you have a guest by the name of Sirzechs who wishes to speak with you and lady Raynare

Me: Okay,we'll be down shortly.Let's get ready.

Raynare: Okay.

[No One Pov]

DJ Abyss and his winged girlfriend got off bed and put on some casual clothing to wear.

(Yours)

(Raynare)

They both headed downstairs to the kitchen to see the food made for them.

Next was someone Sarah mentioned,a guy with red hair,somewhat in his twenties,looking at the couple with a smile.

DJ Abyss: From my guess,you must be Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: Yes.You may know my other sibling,Rias.

DJ Abyss: Yep.The woman with red hair and the bitch that tried to kill my loved one next to me.

Raynare: *Blushes a little* Abyss...

Sirzechs: I've heard,and I deeply apologize for that.Now the reason Im here is because of rias and her peerage.

DJ Abyss: What about them?

Sirzechs: It involves an arranged marriage my parents have made year ago between my sister and the Phoenix family heir,Riser.She has no interest into marrying him,but he won't give up.

Raynare: But what does this have to do with the two of us?

DJ Abyss: Let me guess,you want my help?

Sirzechs: Yes,I need you to be on Rias's team in the Rating Game.Also,I know you possess the angel queen.Mayuri,are you there?

Mayuri: Hmph! Always have to be damn nosy.

DJ Abyss: *Looks at the back of right hand to see a blue glow* Mayuri,didn't know you can do that.

Mayuri: Well,how else can i speak to other beings?

DJ Abyss: Good point. *To Sirzechs* And why would I help you?

Sirzechs: I know you have no reason to trust a devil like me,but I wouldn't have come here unless it was absolutely necessary.And Riser threatened to kill off her peerage.Including Asia...the girl you met.

DJ Abyss mind went blank as I heard what he said.Asia,DJ Abyss first friend being reduced to ashes.That will not stand.

DJ Abyss: Out of all people,Asia was my first friend when I came to this country,There's no way I'll let her die.

Sirzechs: So,do you accept my request?

DJ Abyss: If it means saving her,then yes.

Sirzechs: Perfect.

DJ Abyss: Just a heads up,I'm only doing this for her...no one else.And istill went join her peerage.

Sirzechs: Understood.The rating game starts in 5 days since the group left for training *Wipes mouth with napkin* I appreciate the food.I'll be going now.I won't make you regret it.

Sirzechs created a glyph under his feet with his hands.

It glowed bright before out stopped,seeing that he's gone.

Raynare: So,Abyss.

DJ Abyss: Hmm?

Raynare: Are you really going to do this?

DJ Abyss: Well,I really don't want to lose her as a friend.

Raynare: *Smiles a little,and wraps her around Abyss* I guessing you care for her,right?

DJ Abyss: Yes.

Raynare: Well,how about we go help her?

DJ Abyss: Yeah.But first,let's eat.We did wake up 20 minutes ago

Raynare and DJ Abyss sat on the table and started munching on the food made for us.

[Sirzechs POV]

I appeared back into my castle room,while being greeted by my queen/Wife,Grayfia.

Grayfia: Out on another run,my king?

Sirzechs: You can say that.I also meet a very interesting Saiyan.

Grayfia: What does this Saiyan have to do with any of this?

Sirzechs: Well,he lives peacefully with a fallen angel and he is the holder of the Angel Queen Mayuri.

Grayfia: *Eyes widens and gasps a little* Wait,are you telling me.

Sirzechs: Yes,Abyss here is the Half Saiyan Half Angel of Ultimate Silver Warrior.

Grayfia looked stunned as hell upon hearing the news.With another new warrior,we may have a chance.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 438 17
AU Sasuke is a trained fighter with insane strength who trains under Great Red and becomes the harem king of highschool dxd.
274K 3.9K 46
Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of supernatural and has not 1 but 3 sacred...
19.8K 344 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
488K 7.6K 25
[Cover photo made by @TimmyShadowKing] Y/N L/N rides to kuoh town for a new life along with his sister to escape a deal he made a long time ago but l...