These Days

By HolyTrinity513

These days, anything can happen. More

Today-1
Crushing-2
Pour It Up-3
What did I do?-4
Going back-5
We Did That-6
Three Way-7
Shooketh-8
Planning-9
Crystal light-10
Neva da answer-11
Frauds-12
The Great Escape-13
Over it-14
No breaks-15
You deserve an explanation-16
Parental Roles-17
Never Lasts-18
Drastic Measures-19
Goodbye-20
Schooled-21
Retaliation-23
Now Boarding-24
Sneak Peek
Those Days

Loose Ends-22

1.5K 106 38
By HolyTrinity513

Yeah so there's like 2 chapters left on here and then I'll be updating Stay Down more often (go read that if you haven't) because... I don't have a definite day for the sequel drop😂

Enjoy!!!❤️❤️❤️

Onika's POV

"I'm sorry. We kinda just went down at the same time I didn't mean to k-"
"It's alright Cyn. It was an accident. You don't gotta worry."I said with a forgiving smile.
"But what about Robyn?" She said with a worried expression.
"What about her? It was an accident and Robyn wouldn't really care anyway because it's her. She's a pretty laid back person."

"Auntie Nika! I'm ready to go."Jaylin said with a mug on her face.
"Alright Jay. It was nice seeing you again, Cyn." I said before giving her a friendly hug.
"Someone needs to whoop some sense into that little boy. I have washed my hands with him." Jaylin told Cyn which caused Cyn to laugh.
"Alright I'll be sure to tell his mama when she comes to get him. Bye now."

Beyoncé's POV

"Alright Shawn...follow me." I told him as I led him to my office that was all completely void of personality.
"This...is now yours." I said gesturing to the room.
"Wait...I really got the promotion?" He asked in awe.
"Yeah...you annoy me the least out of everyone who works here so I just decided to give it to you."

He gave me a huge smile before wrapping me in a tight hug.
"Hey I'm still your boss we aren't that friendly." I said.
"Yes ma'am." He said quickly before shaking my hand.
"Here are the keys...don't disappoint me or I will personally come back to fire you. Bye Shawn." I said before grabbing the last box in the room and walking out.

"Wait! Boss!" He yelled after me causing me to turn around.
"What's up?" I asked curiously.
"Thank you."
"No problem." I said before walking out of my diner, giving it one last look. I had so many memories here, this place made me proud of myself...it also got me to where I was a couple days ago. To a positive place with people who loved me unconditionally with no questions asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onika's POV

I pulled into Beyoncé's driveway with Robyn and Jaylin in the car with me.
We were here to help Beyoncé pack since she'd be leaving soon. We got out of the car and Jaylin skipped to the door, before repeatedly ringing the doorbell. Robyn began to bang on the front door yelling "it's the police" in a deep voice.

Before long, Beyoncé came up to the door looking down at her phone.
"Look officer, the restaurant isn't in my care anymore, I don't know what to tell you. If you're here for the weed it's not mine it's Robyn Rihanna F-"
"Hey! You snitchin'?" Robyn said in disbelief causing Beyoncé to quickly look up.

"What?No...I saw you uh...through the window." She said nervously.
"Right. Let's get started. I got weed to smoke."Robyn pushed through the door, disappearing around the corner.
"Uh...okay. Onika you help me with my room, Jaylin you can do my closet, and uh...Robyn...just don't break anything, I guess."

Robyn mugged her and walked into the kitchen.
"I'm eatin' ya leftovers!" She yelled as the rest of us walked up the stairs.
"Whatever makes you happy." Beyoncé said quietly. You could tell she didn't actually know what to say.

Beyoncé's POV

"I can tell she's going to miss me, regardless of how she's acting." I said to Onika once we got into my room.
"Clearly. She's definitely an ass about it but it's like that's the only way she can show any type of actual emotion." She agreed.
"Yeah...I just wish we knew more about her."
"I tried to get her to open up a few days ago and she basically shut it down with this deep ass 'mystery is good' thing." Onika said as she put some shirts in a box.

"Sounds like Robyn." I said with a reminiscent laugh.
"Hey can I talk to you guys?" Robyn asked from the doorway.
"Yeah." Onika said.
Robyn sat on my bed wringing her hands.
"I heard what you guys were talking about. Loud ass mouths." She grumbled.

"My bad Robby. It wasn't supposed to be a bad though it's just what we noticed." Onika said as she taped a box closed.
"Yeah we love you or else we wouldn't put up with your shit." I straddled her lap and kissed her tenderly.
"Don't do that shit, Beyoncé." She said as she leaned away from me. I was honestly hurt.

"You're leaving me. So stop trying to act like that because in a few days you'll be like everyone else who ever came into my life. A fucked up memory." She said pushing me off and leaving the room.
"What the hell?" Onika swiftly chased after Robyn.
A tear escaped my eye. This all was happening too fast. I got up and walked out of my room going to find them.

When I got down the stairs I found Robyn at the front door with Onika wrapped around her legs tightly.
"Robyn. Can you please just talk to me?" I asked.
"There isn't shit to talk to you about." She grumbled as she tried to peel Nika off of her legs.
"Come on Robyn. We've known each other for so long." I tried to reason.

"Bitch it's been like three weeks." She said unimpressed.
"I know but I still care." I said with a smile.
"Sucks because I refuse to talk about any of it." She said.
"Sorry Beyoncé." Onika shrugged and unwrapped herself from Robyn's legs.
Robyn rolled her eyes and walked out of the house.

"Where are you going?" I asked worriedly.
"Getting my blunt from the car." She said without turning around.
"Robyn didn't I tell you to keep your weed out of my damn car? I enjoy my new car smell not that Back at the Barnyard shit and stop hotboxing in my damn car!" Onika ranted.
Robyn opened the passenger side door and got in the car before locking all of the doors.

"That heifer took the keys." Onika sneered as she watched Robyn light the blunt inside of the car, looking directly at us.
"Let's just leave her alone Nika. I don't know what her problem is but I'd rather leave California with no stress." I said, walking away from the door.

"I'm gonna miss you, a lot."
"I'm gonna miss you too Nika. Why don't we...go have some fun." I smirked at her.
"You know I'm down." She said flexing her dimples.
"Great." I led her to the backyard.
"We're gonna do it in the pool?" She furrowed her eyebrows.
"No baby. The pool house." I said grabbing her hand.

"You gonna fuck me with a pool noodle?" She asked seriously.
"Nicki...no." I said.
"Alright because I'm gonna still need my walls after you leave."
"Nika shut up." I said and opened the pool house door.
She looked around at all the pool noodles, inflatables, and other swimming amenities.

"I can't believe I'm about to bust it wide open for you in a damn shack. How charming." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.
"Girl shut up. No you're not." I said as she unwrapped her arms from around me. The walls were covered vertically in bamboo. I felt around along the back wall until the secret door swung open showing the short hallway that led to a staircase.

"Beyoncé what the hell? Did you buy the house off of spy kids? You got some Thumb Thumbs walking around that I need to know about?" She asked apprehensively.
"I hate to disappoint but unfortunately the only Thumb Thumb walking around here is Robyn." I said as we walked down the stairs.

"So why'd you have this built?"
"Uh...let's just say I used to have these parties...sex parties to be exact. The sounds of everyone else got annoying and I was never really attracted to many people so when I did find someone...I took them here. It's underground so you can't hear a thing." I explained.
"Sex parties? You don't seem like the one to do that."

"Well...when I moved out here, I was really young and I actually got the house from a family friend who paid off all the expenses until I could get on my feet again. I was charging $30 at the door per person. Believe it or not it was really quick money. Now stop the interview. We're here." I said.

"Okay okay. At least I got a little something out of you. Better than we've gotten with Robyn."
"That's true...let me just get the key." I said feeling around the wall again until I found the loose brick, pulling it out of place, and grabbing the key before sliding it back into place.
I opened the door to reveal the spacious black and red bedroom.
"Ok BeyBey! This shit nice." She said and pushed me back on the bed, quickly straddling me and connecting our lips.

Without warning, I flipped us so I was on top. I pulled her shirt over her head and unclipped her bra.
"Eager today, aren't we?" She asked with a smirk.
"Always eager for you babygirl." I purred out. I reached under the pillow, grabbing both pairs of handcuffs and handcuffing her to the bed posts.

Onika's POV

I strained against the cuffs. I was not expecting this, at least not out of Beyoncé.
"Baby...you serious?" I asked doubtfully.
"I don't know, am I?" She asked as she undressed herself completely.
I moaned as I could do nothing but watch her. She crawled onto the bed, slowly trailing her nails up my thighs causing me to pull against the restraints again.

"Be patient princess. I'm getting there, believe me." She said slowly as she ran a finger up my slit from the outside of my leggings. My head flew back in ecstasy.
"Please. Stop teasing." I whined as I bucked my hips. I let out a shaky breath as she kissed right above my waistband. She lightly scratched her nails down my stomach before hooking them onto my leggings.

She looked up at me with lust as she pulled them down.
"Oh, no panties, my favorite." she purred out and ran a nail over my clit. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I arched my back off of the bed.
[a/n:Dr.Seuss could never!!!]

"You're so wet, just for me. Isn't that right?"she asked as she looked up at me seductively through her eyelashes.
"Yes zaddy." I said lustfully.
"Well I'm wet for you too." She grinded on my thigh, smearing her juices all over my leg.

I ran my tongue over my top lip while I watched her please herself.
"You wanna taste?" She asked curiously causing me to nod my head profusely.
She crawled up to the side of my head and swung her leg over, so her center was hovering right over my face.
"Eat princess." She lowered herself onto my face and I got to work.

I looked up see her face filled with pleasure. She was looking up, her eyebrows were furrowed and she had a sheen of sweat on her forehead.
"Oh Nika. I'm close." She moaned out. Her breathing picked up more and more as I sucked on her clit.
"I'm gonna cum!" She yelled. She stopped rocking her hips against my face and moments later her eyes rolled to the back of head as she released. I felt her contract around my tongue as she rode it out.

"Thank you princess." She said as she came down from her high. She got off of my face and kissed me roughly before sucking the juices off of my tongue.
"You next. I won't stop until you can barely breath." She said with a smirk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had probably only been about 15 minutes but I was down for the count. My entire lower half was numb as my legs shook. I had squirted at least five times, I kept seeing little stars, and my eyes were watering.
"Baby no more!" I croaked out.
"Alright princess, I'm done." She said as she caressed my cheek. She grabbed a key out of a drawer and undid the handcuffs.

"That was amazing BeyBey." I gushed.
"A little something to remember me by." She smiled before placing a chaste kiss on my lips.
"I can't feel my legs." I whined.
"Too bad we have to go so we can finish packing my stuff."
She helped me up and I slowly got dressed.

"My legs won't stop shaking." She rolled her eyes at me and let me get on her back. We left the pool shack and she carried me back to the house.
When we got back in, Jaylin came down the stairs.
"There you guys are! I was looking for you for a LONG time." She said as she carried shoe box.

"What's up, Jay?" I asked.
"I finished packing up the closet but Ms.Bey, something in this box keeps vibrating. I think it's the pink thing." She handed over the box and Beyoncé opened the lid. It was full of dildos and other toys. I cackled as her face turned bright red.
"This box brings back uh...memories. It's actually part of the reason I met Oscar the Grouch out there."

Robyn never wants to open up. What do you think is holding her back?

Onika and Beyoncé?

This chapter was kinda spicy not gonna lie.

We only have a couple more to go before book 1 is over.😭😭😭

2235 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... Β©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
200K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
32.6K 638 34
read to know 😎 All Characters are fictional βœ” They are not real❌ I do not have any rights to the pictures used. Too broke to have my ass suedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
130K 8.4K 34
Beynika..