•Diverse• || Hwang Hyunjin ✓

By J_Arii

A cold, bitchy girl meets a flirty, exciting boy. Though they have opposing personalities, they share the sam... More

Introoooo
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
Smut
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
Not an update.
0.22
0.24
THANK YOUUUUU
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29 (Part 1 final)
'Book 2'
2 years later
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.1
1.11(SMUT-ISH)
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
FINAL
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
♡ Christmas Special ♡
THE END
100k!
Hanjin's life update: Dinner party
Breaking my silence. :O

0.23

7.9K 257 517
By J_Arii

A ray of sunlight peeked through the small gap between the curtain as Hana awoke. She smiled to see Hyunjin still asleep. He looked so soft, pure and angelic.

So he wouldn't wake up, she carefully pulled out her phone from underneath the pillow and snapped a few pictures. Suddenly, she realised the time was already 9am and was alarmed that they were late for school. So she tried escaping from Hyunjin's hold and tried waking him up.

She struggled because he seemed like a deep sleeper. Unfortunately she had no choice but to use a violent strategy to wake him up.

She nervously lifted her hand and mumbled something under her breath. "Sorry Hyunjin..."

Suddenly startled, Hyunjin felt something sharp and painful hit his cheek as he groaned in pain. "What the fuck who slapped me?" He groaned with his eyes still firmly shut. Hana couldn't help but almost burst out laughing. Hyunjin flickered his eyes open to see his girlfriend laughing for some reason.

"Did you just slap me?" Hyunjin held his cheek and frowned.

"I had to. You weren't waking up." She replied.

"Why didn't you just let me sleep?"

"Because we're late for school!"

Hyunjin raised his brows and checked his phone to see the time. His expression changed to look even more pissed.

"It's saturday."

Hana awkwardly smiled and scratched her head. "Oh heh...Sorry..."
Hyunjin bit his lip and pinned Hana onto the bed, hovering over her. Hana tried to get away but Hyunjin kept her pinned down. He then leaned in, pecking her lips, motioning into something messier.

***

Hana entered the living room with two plates of waffles, placing them onto the table. She then sat down opposite Hyunjin and immediately began eating.

"Don't eat too much, you need to save some space in your stomach for later." Hyunjin chuckled. Hana paused and put her knife and fork down.

"Why?" She rested her chin on her palm.

"Because we're going on a date." He copied her.

"Is that why you're dressed so formally? "

"Mhm."

"What am I going to wear then?"

"That's why we're going shopping first."

***

"Hana, are you done changing yet?" Hyunjin asked standing outside the changing room.

"Yes but I dont want you to see! This dress outlines too much of my body and is short and you could almost see my cleavage and it's really uncomfortable! " Hana complained.

"Atleast let me see!"

"Fine." Hana sighed stepping out the changing room, nervously.

She bit her lip and kept pulling her dress down, while Hyunjin just licked his lips.

"Damn, you look sexy." He complimented, roaming his eyes over her body, landing his eyes on one specific area.

"Oi pervert!" Hana shouted putting her hands over her chest. She then rushed into the changing room, to change into something different.

Hana once again came out the changing room still complaining.

"I feel like a girl. This is so short!" She whined. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and grabbed her wrist to take her to the counter.

"We'll take this." He spoke to the lady at the counter.

"That will be £2,130." (A/N I really dunno how much in korean currency and too lazy to convert)

"The fuck?! Why is it so expensive?!" Hana complained at the price.

"Erm miss, you do realise that what you're wearing is a Valentino original?" The lady explained, pointing at her.

"It's okay, I'll pay for it." Hyunjin took out his credit card and swiped it.

"You are so lucky to have a boyfriend like him." The lady whispered to Hana. Hana awkwardly smiled in response.

As they left the store, Hana crossed her arms and pouted. "Why did you have to get me something really expensive?"

"As long as you look good in it." He replied.

"Eh? What do you mean? I look good in everything." Hana flipped her hair sassily. Hyunjin laughed at her confidence.

As they walked around the mall, Hana felt her stomach rumble. Shs turned to face Hyunjin and made an innocent expression.

"Can we get something to eat? Shopping is making me hungry..."

"Sure. I know a place that serves some good food."

"KFC?"

"Nope." He took his phone from his pocket and made a call.

"I'd like to reserve a table at your VIP lounge."
He then ended the call and took Hana's hand.

"VIP?!" Hana's jaw dropped.

***

As the couple entered the restaurant, a waiter walked up to them and lead them to the lounge where a small round table was placed in the middle. There was a red leather sofa in the corner of the room. The floor was also a royal red. In the middle of the table, there was a vase of red roses.

Hana continued to analyse her surroundings as she sat down on her chair. Meanwhile, Hyunjin was busy ordering food.

While waiting for the food, Hyunjin poured a bit of champagne into their glasses as they both raised their glasses.

A little while later their food had arrived and they both dug in. It was a bit silent during the first few minutes of eating, but Hana suddenly put her utensils down.

"Why did you have to spend so much money for today?" She questioned Hyunjin, making him look up.

"Its our first actual date, so why not make it special?"

"But you don't need to spend so much. I would've been fine wearing something simple and going KFC."

"So you didn't like this?"

"I do but why spend so much?"

"I'm sorry we'll go KFC tomorrow then." He pinched Hana's cheek as she nodded in response.

***

After their date, they finally got home. As they entered the house, they noticed a middle aged woman sitting on the sofa.

"Mum, what are you doing here?" Hyunjin walked up to his mum, sitting next to her while Hana stood to the side awkwardly.

"I came to check on you but who's this?" She looked at Hana.

"That's... Hana. Remember?"

"Oh. Your girlfriend?" She whispered into his ear. Hyunjin proudly nodded signalling Hana sit down too. So, she sat down beside his mum who held her hand.

"Hana, how have you been dear?" She smiled.

"I've been doing well, thank you for asking." She spoke.

"What about your father? Have you seen him lately?"

"M-my father?" She stood up, confused.

"Yes. I bumped into him the other day and he kept talking about how he's always wanted to meet you."

Hana froze as her head suddenly began hurting. She felt her head become heavy as her vision became blurry. Cold sweat began to form on her forhead as voices echoed in her mind. Her breathing became heavy and body became weaker.

Thump
_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 730 20
In which Hyunjin falls in love with his beloved best friend, Jisung but somehow he feels like their fell apart day by day so he came to tell Minho a...
15.4K 486 15
"Ughhh I can't sleep again!" Halla grumbled in her pillow "It's freaking 2:00 am and I'm still up. What am I doing with my life." // "Oh shit I overs...
30.7K 1.1K 25
Discontinued Hyunjin as a reputation of the good guy at school but in reality is just an other Fuck boy while Felix is known as the Nation's Angel...
24.6K 901 26
Seungmin has never known what love has felt like... until Lee Know. But now, Lee Know is with Han. So what will he do when he falls for both Lee Know...