Kefla X reader

By FcrimsonKingg

This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an origina... More

How its going to work.
Universe 14
Last day in universe 14
Universe 7
Hyperbolic time chamber
Idk
New form
Not a chapter
Tournament of power (pt 1)
Tournament of power (pt 2)
T.O.P (pt3)The dreadful super fusion
Not a chapter (idea)
(Epilouge lemon)
Merry christmas!
Comicon
Dokkan 2
Dokkan 3
Dokkan 4
Return

The perfect fight

4K 36 58
By FcrimsonKingg

-Re edited-

Y/N and goku spent an entire day in the chamber, Basically a whole year in the chamber.
Walking out of the chamber.

Goku: "wow you've gotten stronger Y/N!"

Y/N: "Well yeah, that was the whole point of that chamber. anyways when do we fight this cell guy?"

Goku: "oh yeah cell. the fight is tomorrow so we can train a little before the fight"

Y/N: "yeah I guess"

And with that Y/N and goku teleport using instant transmission to get to capsule Corp.

Vegeta: "Damn it! now Kakarot is stronger and the little brat with him too!"

B/N: "don't call my brother a brat! well he may be one... but he's still my brother!"

Y/N: "what about me?"

Goku: "Oh hey best buddy! how was training with B/N been?"

Vegeta: (angered tone) I am not your friend Kakarot! I am your rival! and it's been fine since we got out the chamber two days ago ."

Y/N: "hey B/N how's it been with vegeta?"

B/N: "it's been alright I guess... he's ruthless on me, and how was training with goku?"

Y/N: "it was cool he showed me a new form where you turn to mostly muscle, but it has a huge stamina decrease"

B/N: "that's cool!"

Goku: "okay, guys time to eat"

                            (Time skip night)

Y/N: "Well tomorrow we have a big fight! we can't lose right!"

B/N: "yeah we can't, we'll beat this cell guy, he's probably not even that strong"

               (Goku behind their door )
Goku: "do they really think cell isn't that strong?"

Goku: "hey guys"

Y/N: "Yeah?"
B/N: "Yeah?"

Goku: "you know cell is extremely powerful right?"

Y/N: "yeah of course he is. But we have you, vegeta, me, and my brother that trunks guy, and your son. We have a high chance of winning, if we can all go super saiyan"

B/N nods in agreement.

B/N: "he has a point"

Goku: "yeah you have a point, but we are playing tournament rules, we can't exactly gang up on him"

Y/N: "what do you mean tournament? this guy if he wins... he'll destroy earth won't he?"

Goku: "yes but, he is the one that said it was a tournament. And we gotta play by his rules"

B/N: "I don't understand you, but I'll respect it, and I will play by these rules if I have to. so who is fighting in his tournament besides us?"

Goku: "well everyone you guys mentioned, and a couple of my friends"

Y/N: "okay well I'm beat, I'm going to sleep now night guys."

B/N: "night"

Goku: "yeah I guess I'll leave you two to rest"

           (Time skip morning of the fight)

Goku: "guys time to wake up, we have a big day today!"

Y/N: "yeah, yeah I know"

Goku: "come on your brother is already up!"

Y/N: "fine I'll get up now"

Goku: "good now let's eat "

                    (Another Time skip :)  )

Y/N: "is that cell?"

(A/N I don't own this image)

Goku: "yup well I'm up first"

Limo pulls up .

Y/N: "why is there a camera crew here?"

B/N: "why wouldn't there? it's literally a fight that will determine if we survive"

Y/N: "guess your right"

???: "where is the guy I have to beat up?"

Camera crew: "and Mr. Satan has  arrived to save the world once again"

Mr.Satan: "yes do not worry! the champ is here!"

(Explosion)

(Mr.satan looks for cover)

Mr. Satan: "What was that"

Crew: "looks like an orange hill billy is fighting cell, and they are moving at speeds the human eye can't catch, we can upgrade the lense to a-"

Mr. Satan: "no need jimmy because what you are witnessing, is the art of illusion it is not possible for a human to move like that"

Crew: "what about the explosions currently happening?"

Mr. Satan: "Well it's just a mix of smoke and c4 yes that's what it is"

Cell: "you don't know how long I spent on this perfect arena for our perfect fight goku"

Goku: "I don't care just die Kame hame "

Krillin: "what is goku doing if he shoots that down he'll destroy earth with us"

Cell: "yes goku I get it now we'll go down together in a ball of blazing fury"

Y/N: "aww I didn't even get to fight"
B/N: "better luck in other world"

Goku reappears in front of cell.

Cell: "what?"

Goku: "HAAA!!!!!!"

Goku fires his kamehameha at point blank range at cell obliterating his top half of his body.

Krillin: "yay we won"

Y/N: "why did they even recruit us? he just killed him himself"

B/N: "I don't know"

Cell regrows his top half.

Cell: "okay time out, time right the hell out, I want to know how you keep appearing out of reality"

Goku:.......

Y/N: "the hell how and what happened"

Cell: "piccolo cells"

Piccolo: "damn it. goku looks like he is going to have a heart attack"

Trunks: "krillin give him a senzu"

Vegeta: "no keep that senzu. Kakarot will fight this fight, to the very end even if it kills him"

Goku: "i give up"

Vegeta: "ILL KILL HIM"

Cell: "wait what? I'm kinda high up here, what did you say goku"

Goku: "you heard me I give up"

Cell: "every word that came out of your mouth has made me violently angry oh look what you've done you made me agree with vegeta!"
Vegeta: "every word that came out of your mouth had made me violently angry oh look what you've done you made me agree with cell!"

Cell: "then I'll just destroy earth like I said!"

Goku: "isn't this a tournament? their are still like nine fighters waiting to fight you"

Cell: "hmm I guess your right, okay who am I fighting next"

Goku: "I have carefully selected the fighter to fight you, and put your terror to an end... Mr. Satan come on up here"

Mr. Satan: "diarrhea"

Goku: "well shoot, original plan come on
Y/N your up"

        (A/N I know a lot of team four star)

Y/N: "yes I'm finally up"

Cell: "this little kid? are you sure? you have vegeta and trunks... and you choose a child"

Y/N: "hey I may be a child! but I'll put you in your place"

(A/N sorry I'm not good with trying to sound bad ass)
(A/N from the future, and Im still bad at them)

Cell: "I'd like to see you try"

Y/N: "kay"

Y/N goes super saiyan, and charges towards cell catching him offgaurd, and kicks him to the ground in complete shock cell flies back up.

Cell: "what the hell since when can a child go super saiyan"

Y/N: "I don't know! I just am, now can we continue fighting"

Cell: "you little brat"

Cell flies by shooting KI spheres Y/N dodging them all again catches cell offgaurd Y/N punches cell in the gut causing him to spit saliva.

Cell: "how are you soo fast?!?"

Y/N: "I don't know. now a word of advice never let your guard down"

Cell: "what"

                   (2nd person point of view)

You teleported behind cell and fired a Big Bang attack.

Cell: "how? and what the hell"

Y/N: "what did I tell you?"

You teleported in front of him and punched him in the face and a barrage of kicks to the gut.

Cell: "I've had enough if I'm going to die I'll take everyone with me!"

Y/N: "what the hell he's getting fatter!"

Goku: "he's going to blow himself up with earth"

B/N: "talk about a sore loser"

Goku teleports infront of you and grabs cell .

Goku: "you did good"

Y/N: "thanks"

Gohan: "dad nooo what are you doing?"

Goku: "I'm going to take him to a different planet! see you guys later"

With that goku and cell were gone.

Y/N: "hey at least we won"

Gohan: "yeah but that's the second time he died"

Y/N: "ohh well"

           (Meanwhile on king Kais planet)

King kai: "what the hell goku why did you bring him here!?!?!?"

Goku: "sorry king kai I needed to find somewhere to blown him up"

King kai: "WHY HERE!!!!!"

Cell blows up.

Back on earth Time skip cells explanation to how he survived and basically became super saiyan two.

Cell: "I see you guys are still shocked"

Y/N: "yeah very"

Gohan: "that means dad died for nothing!?!?"

B/N: "yeah sorry bud"

Cell: "hahahahah"

Y/N: "I'll take you down"

B/N: "no it's my turn"

In the background you can hear gohan screaming.

Y/N: "oh look he did it he became a super saiyan two"

Gohan: "I'll kill you cell"

Cell: "id like to see you try"

(Timeskip when gohan has broken arm sorry I don't remember how the fight after cell came back happened)

Cell: "kame hame h-"

Gohan: "I can't!"

Y/N: "try it!"

Gohan: "kame hame HA!!!!!"

Cell: "Ha!!!"

Both kamehameha's are colliding with each other but cells has more power.

Y/N: "damn it gohan isn't going to have enough power to stop! him we have to stop cell"

B/N: "okay let's finish this"

You teleported next to gohan your brother teleported to the other side of gohan.

Y/N: "FINAL KAMEHAME"
B/N: "BIG BANG KAMEHAME"

Both attacks were at full power .

Y/N: "HA!!!!!!"
B/N: "HA!!!!!!"

Both attacks join in on with gohans giving you guys the upper hand.

Cell: "what the hell!?!?!?"

Trunks: "finish it"

All three of you yelled at the top of your lungs your attacks became even more powerful you and your brother became super saiyan twos
The attack obliterated cell and his regeneration cell.

Y/N: *panting* "yay we won"

B/N: *panting* "yeah we did"

            (Time skip later in the day)

Y/N: "guess we'll stay with you guys. Who knows Maybe there will be another threat, and you guys might need people as strong as me and my brother"

B/N: "yup"

Trunks: "you guys can stay"

(A/N done next chapter is a timeskip to when they are adults and I know I missed a lot I got lazy)
(A/N from the future, and I will re edit other parts later, I just happened to be looking at this one and it was bad so I fixed most of it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 184 8
Inspired by the Dragon Ball Legends One Year Anniversary story in this What If story Goku and Vegeta face off against one of their most powerful fusi...
189K 3.2K 32
(Y/N) is a Saiyan who was sent to Earth as a baby. She was found and raised by a young woman in the woods, who decided to teach her the art of fighti...
16.6K 350 31
*All characters belong to Akira Toriama(not really sure if I spelled that right) besides Brookly and Ice they belong to me and (y/n) belongs to you.*...
45 0 8
Every one has dreams of something they want to be. For a Saiyan girl this was no exception. Since she was 10 she's dreamed to be a Time Patroller and...