Phoenix

By revunidhi

It's all about SHIVIKA... Shivaay, a business tycoon who is engaged with Tia goes mentally unstable and loose... More

ShiTia
Shivaaaaaay
Annika????
Marriage
Bye Bye Hindustan
Miracle Mental Health care
How About An Ice Cream Darling?
IRISH INDIANS??
Different Shades Of Shivaay
Treatment For Shivaay
Shivika Living Love Life
My Wife... My Love
Shadows Of SSO
The Sick Annika
Dishoom👊👊👊 Dishoom💪💪
Thank You Note(sorry Not An Update)
Lovable SSO
Made For Each other
Annika In Labour
Junior Vs Senior
Mumma's Li'l Monster
Mumma's Li'l Monster 2
Oberois In Ireland
Vaani's Big Day..
Back To Hindustan
The Last Dose
Down The Memory Lane
Annie-Vaani Bonding
Shivaay In Ireland 🙄🙄
Something Is Missing Somewhere
Realizing The Reality
Incomplete Without You
In Search Of You
My Junior Version
It's Papa-baby Time Again
U Both Makes Me Complete
Clearing The Clouds
Mr.&Mrs. SSO with Junior SSO
How Dare You??
It's Payback Time Ba'be..special Dedication @lovelyanju
A Happy Family??
My Poor/Furious Little Atom Bomb
Desperate Shivaay
The Oberois
Tia Again????
Mummmmmaa☹️☹️😥😥😥
Who Are You Mister??
Kindly Do Participate And Enjoy
Business Icon Of The Year??
PHOENIX
IBFanficCommunity
* Vaanu Wants Mumma, Not Baby *
Mumma's Cupcake
Promotion
OMG ❤️

The Marriage

8.6K 699 92
By revunidhi

Though shivaay was lost in Annika's and vaani's thought for a while, he remembered about his marriage and he resumed the arrangements. Tia was the happiest person. Though Annika said shivaay that she would have tolerated his marriage with Tia,, seeing the arrangements and the reality made Annika's heart more heavy and painful.
Annika was trying to make vaani sleep. She was patting vaani's little body but  was engulfed by her thoughts and memories.
Annika*thoughts of her marriage with shivaay and their beautiful days in Ireland * shivaay,, I can't imagine a life without you,, where are all your promises now? How can you leave us shivaay?? Have you ever thought how will our baby live without you?? How will you be happy without her shivaay?? Please don't leave us behind... Please shivaay... I love you madly... Our baby loves her papa... She wants u.... I can't believe you have changed, how could u tolerate Tia humiliating your sunshine?? Shivaay don't make my nightmare come true... Please don't leave us alone again... Come back to us.. Give us the best husband and papa as u were always..... Tears started flowing out of her eyes, which dropped on vaani's face. Vaani woke up and wiped her mumma's tears.
Vaani: mumma.... By cly? (mumma... Why cry??)
Annika: I love you baby... Will you leave mumma and go like your papa did??
Vaani :mumma,, vaanu lubs u... U aunly... Vaanu ooways wit mumma (mumma,, vaanu loves u,, u only... Vaanu always with mumma)
Annika hugged her tightly and cried even more.
Vaani(sad pout) :mumma,,, vaanu lubs papa Osso,, bwat, papa aets vaanu (mumma,,, vaanu loves papa also,, but papa hates vaanu)
Annika pecked her pout and said " no baby,, papa loves you more and more. Papa will love you until his last breath. I know your papa's mind, he might have been dead inside seeing you tourchered by that Tia. Your papa might be blackmailed by someone?? I don't know baby,, but without a reason, ur papa will not ignore you.. He loves you more than anything in this world.
Vaanu(smiles) :pomise mumma?? (promise mumma??)
Annika:prooomiseee....
She kissed vaani's forehead and reassured her.

Early morning(marriage day) *

Annika's heart beat was as fast as an express train and she couldn't realise what's going on 'my husband's marriage'??? Her eyes shed tears automatically.

She made vaanu and herself ready to witness her husband, her baby's father marrying another lady. She made her mind hard and went to the hall, which was beautifully decorated. Enough and more guests were present, medias and business magnets were there. It was all set to go. Annika had a little hope that shivaay would stop the marriage and come back to them but.... After seeing the arrangements and presence of guests, all her hopes were scattered. She held vaani close to her chest tightly to release her mental pressure.
Presence of oberois made her more difficult to act happy.
Shivaay held Tia's hand and both sat on the decorated chairs. Annika couldn't tolerate it more and she handed vaani to pinky and turned back.

Annika started to walk out from the hall.
Shivaay(roared):Annikaaaaaaa..

Everybody looked at Shivaay and Annika in disbelief. Annika stopped at the point shocked.

Tia: shivaay baby,, why are you shouting her name?? Relax it's our big day...our marriage...

Shivaay stood up from the chair and made Tia also get up from the chair.
Shivaay : I am dropping this marriage right now.
Everybody has got a sudden shock. Medias started covering it with more interest. Annika (still back turned) smiled and a tear escaped from her beautiful eyes.
Tia: shivaay baby,, what the hell are you talking?? How can you step back from a marriage at this point? I mean,,, it's not a simple thing...
Shivaay (mocking) : ha...ha...ha...look who is talking... Marriage is not a simple thing huh?? Then how could you stop it all of a sudden two and a half years back without thinking twice??
Tia: shivaay baby... I... I.... It's past....
Shivaay : it's just past for you Tia... But it was my life then... U spoiled my life at that point. But God is great... He snatched my papa but instead he made my life more beautiful and meaningful....
Tia and everybody present there looked at Shivaay confused. Oberois smiled at him. Omru and Tej came to the stage and joined shivaay. Media covered it and flashed breaking news in top channels.
Tej: shivaay is already married. He doesn't need to get married again for no reason, because he has the best wife in every sense. I know he met two different girls, one who drops her marriage since her 'husband to be' has no money and shares... And the other,, married a mentally ill, with no hope, sacrificing her own life for her commitment towards his family. And with her prayers and efforts getting back him to his normal life with more grace and charm. Money doesn't matter Tia,, mind and conscience matters,, which we found it in Annika...

Annika heard all this and she turned and looked at tej with tears and he passed a reassuring smile at her.

Tia(shocked) : Annika??

Rudy : what do you think Lady baba??bade Maa told Annika bhabhi is like her daughter means nothing but she is the daughter of this family... My bhaiyya's wife, my vaani's mumma.
Everybody's(except oberois) eyes widened and they got more curious to know more about it.

Meanwhile om has projected the slides of shivika's marriage photos on a big screen.

Tia(shout like maniac) : what the hell is happening here?? If you are married to this bitch,, why did you do all these drama and made me a fool in front of everybody?
Shivaay(angry) : not a word more against my Annika, Tia... U had already crossed your limits. I was just keeping quiet and holding my anger not to spoil my plan to bring this marriage until this stage.
Tia: what have I done for you to control your anger?
Shivaay : how dare you touch my baby?? She is my life and my everything,, I will kill the person,, who is being the reason behind her tears... I was just helpless when my sunshine wanted me,, because of u.. I asked my baby to call me uncle before u, to convince you. I stood like a log when u slide my baby on the floor,, to gain your trust... My heartbeat, my vaanu told me that she hates me, my heart was broken, but still I composed myself, just not to spoilt my trap for u... I just ignored my Annie and vaani, their pain and gained their hatred, just for u Tia... Just for this moment,, just to make u stand in this stage and I wanted to break the Marriage.
Shivaay came near Annika
Shivaay :I am sorry Annie.. Please forgive me...
Annika fell on his chest and cried out.

The guests clapped and vaani giggled in Pinky's arms. Oberoi's felt proud.

Tia roared like a tiger realizing that she has been fooled.
Tia: shivaaaaaaaay.... Why did you do this?? Why did you insult me??
Om: calm down Tia.. Why are you wasting  adrenaline? It's just nothing in front of the things you had done to our shivaay.... It's been 2.5 years.. U might have forgotten, let me remind you. You broke the Marriage with shivaay, if it was a genuine reason,, it would have been fine... You said that shivaay is your lover and realizing that he doesn't held any share,, you just backed off.. Where was your love then??
Tej: Shakti came behind you like a dog, to beg for the life for his son,, but you ignored him... You should have respected him not as 'to be father in law' but at least as an elder person or as a human being. He met with accident and we lost him forever.. Could you compensate that loss Tia??

Shivaay, pinky and Annika looked at each other and their eyes spoke louder than words through tears.
Rudy: even though we couldn't compensate the loss,, we would have adapted to it,, but again because of you and your doings we lost our bhaiyya.. He lost his mental stability.
Tej: again I came to you begging for his life... To marry him.. You said, you can't marry a mad man... Remember?? Then now you wanted him?? Pitty for you Tia..
Om: Tia...but thank you.... Because of you, we got our Annika,, first as your wedding planner and next as his wedding partner... The best thing in our life, shivaay's life...

Shivaay( to the media and guests)
Yes, after that I married Annika, I wasn't mentally stable then, but she married me happily. We left to Ireland and there again like a guardian angel Dr. Pai, he treated me. With his medicines and Annika's support I am here before you again as Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Pinky : and here I am presenting you the best baby in the world,,, my vaanu baby...
Pinky handed over vaanu to shivaay. Vaanu moved to shivaay's arms but glared at him angrily but smiled at the media trying to wave her small hand.

Shivaay was shocked to see her attitude, he called Annika also to join them.
Shivaay : I would like to introduce my wife Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi and our daughter Vaani Shivaay Singh Oberoi to u. Thank you for coming and enjoy the day. Sorry for troubling you.
Media1: no Mr. Oberoi, it's not a trouble at all,we get to know more about u and your private life too. We feel proud of you. Thank you.

Tia(years) : shivaay,,, you should have thought that I am a girl,, how could you insult me in front of these many people and media?
Shivaay :Tia,, I had no intention to insult you. I just wanted to feel the pain of dejection. That too,, I didn't come behind you, I didn't found you out and did revenge Tia.. You were the one who came here,,again just for money....
Insulted Tia and others left the OM.

Shivaay held Annika's hands tightly and looked into her eyes with tears in his eyes. Annika understood its not his tears,, but his love for her..she wiped his tears and smiled. Annika was about to kiss shivaay's cheeks but a small palm resisted her lips and said "lo... Mumma.... Lo kissy.... Isst inishment" (no... Mumma.... No kiss....first punishment)
Annika and oberois laughed at the small Atom Bomb leaving a shocked shivaay behind

Precap : best businesses man??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 10.9K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
24.4K 1.8K 25
A Story inspired by Ishqbaaz Shivika's separation... Story begins where Shivaay and Annika separated after Pinky's intervention. Almost a year had pa...
118K 8.7K 11
Annika who had returned to India to attend her sister's wedding, ends up marrying her sister's fiancee, Shivaay after a series of dramatic revelation...
33K 2.4K 5
*COMPLETED*☑ Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated ❤️ What happens when Shivaay loses his memory and Anika takes advantage of the situation and brin...