"I HATE HIM " | CHANBAEK [CO...

Von chan_meets_baek

Byun Baekhyun is a reckless and stubbord young man who doesn't fear anyone, especially when he has no choice... Mehr

"I HATE HIM"
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Thanks to.

10.

4.3K 203 78
Von chan_meets_baek

Baekhyun's POV:

A few days had elapsed since our outing to the amusement park. My relations with Chanyeol had improved, or at least, that's how I felt. We stopped yelling for no reason, and our cleaning schedule got more organized. We still argued from time to time, though.

I woke up quite late, as it was a day off and lazily yawned before going to the kitchen. I grabbed a tin of energy drink and poured some in a glass. I ruffled my messy hair and grabbed a chocolate bar. There was no such thing as a diet during my days off, one of Byun Baekhyun's most respected rules.

I sat on a stool and ate the toffee chocolate bar, one of my favourites.

"So delicious..."

I threw the paper in the dustbin and rubbed my stomach with my hand.

"Am I getting fat?" I frowned.

"I can still feel my abs though..." I sighed.

I got out of the kitchen and went to the hallway in which a huge mirror was hung. I looked at my skin first, I had tanned a bit and looked kind of hotter than before. There was no pimple and my skin was pretty soft. I smirked and then lifted my tee shirt a bit. My abs were actually quite visible, but my silhouette wasn't as muscular as before and I realised that was because I had stopped working out since I was busy with work. And I wasn't living alone any more, which required more time. I sighed.

However, Chanyeol's abs were perfectly shaped. In fact, his whole body was perfect. And he was way busier than I was.

"I wonder what Park thinks of me... Does he think I'm handsome? Do I look hot to men?"

My female coworkers would often flirt with me, but I wondered if I looked good to men as well. Not necessarily in a romantic way, though. In an objective one.

I shrugged it off and put my trainers on.

"Let's run a few kilometers by the beach, I have to take care of myself."

I smiled proudly and grabbed my phone and put my earphones on. I took my keys and got out.

┉┉┉┉┉

An hour later, I arrived, out of breath, and lay on the floor of the porch. I wiped my sweaty forehead and took off my tee shirt, so I could cool down a little bit and then started to do some pushups on the stairs.

"There's no way... I'm... unattractive."

After doing a hundred of them, I got in and drank a cold bottle of water entirely and was about to head to the shower when I received a message.

From Chanyeol to Baekhyun 1.34 p.m.

Hey, Byun, a manager of Korea's style wants me to come this afternoon at 3 pm for a photoshoot, I think you should come as well since you're the one who got me into this mess. :) Bye.

I sighed and started replying.

From Baekhyun to Chanyeol 1.35 p.m.

I'll be there, whiny bitch

I smirked and intented to remove the last two words but ended up sending it instead.

"Oh shit... Well, he couldn't care less anyways," I scoffed and went to the bathroom before getting ready.

┉┉┉┉┉

My taxi drove me to Korea's style's headquarters and dropped me off in front of the huge building. I paid the driver and a pretty woman welcomed me at the entrance.

"Good afternoon, you must be Mr Byun, right?
- Good afternoon, yes I am," I smiled.

"I am Bae Joohyun, one of Korea's style's managers and your informer. I contacted Kim Jongdae, Mr Park's manager a few hours ago, they're already in the building and are waiting for you.
- Oh okay, it's nice to meet you. Let's get in then!"

I followed her inside the building. There were busy people running here and there, stylists fixing tall and lean models' outfits, managers drinking coffee while answering calls. Korea's style was like one big organism, breathing and dealing with the daily issues.

Some people bowed politely as I passed them by. I was so delighted to work with this company. This brand was my project and I had to save them at all costs. Mr. Mo looked so dull and insignificant compared to this giant living organism. He couldn't do anything against us. We were definitely stronger.

Mrs Bae and I finally arrived in a huge and bright hall. There were stylists holding tape measures and make up artists checking their lipsticks.

Jongdae saw me and walked toward me with a grin spread across his face.

"Baekhyun! It's nice to see you again," he patted my back. "How are you doing?"
- Pretty good, I guess," I nodded.

"Well, I don't know if Chanyeol told you, but your departure to Jeju for the Best Friend series will be tomorrow.
- What, really?" my eyes widened. "Tomorrow? But, I have to work and... No, he didn't say anything about this. He always waits until the last second to inform me about our schedule...
- Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol..." sighed Jongdae in despair.

"Well, try to talk to your boss about this, we already reserved everything: the plane, the house, the shooting crew's equipment...
- Okay, okay, don't worry Jongdae, I got this. My boss will let me go, I promise.
- I hope," he raised an eyebrow before nudging my side and joining the stylists.

I exhaled. Our schedule was so tight. No wonder why I kept eating all the time...

" Mr. Byun?
- Yes?" I turned my head a bit and saw Mrs Bae. She was so petite and pretty. I couldn't help smiling.

"Today's photoshoot will take about an hour. I hope it doesn't bother you?
- No it's totally okay.
- We wanted you to come since you were the one who gave Mr. Park's contacts. And Korea's style's CEO thanks you a lot for trying to save us. Really," she blushed and looked down.

"It's okay. I'm just helping a little, you're all so hardworking, you don't deserve to lose your job.
- Thank you again Mr. Byun," she bowed.

I felt kind of embarrassed, and glad at the same time. So I chuckled and touched her back.

"It's okay! Really."

She lifted her head and my nose accidentally touched hers. I nervously laughed.

"I'm sorry.
- Don't worry..." she glanced at me then started laughing along with me.

Chanyeol's POV:

I got out of the restroom and decided to join Jongdae in the hall. He was talking to the stylists.

Byun is late, again?

I sighed and looked around to eventually see him flirting with a manager.

Really?

I rolled my eyes and walked toward them with confidence.

I halted in front of them and coughed.

"Baekhyun, you're finally there!" I smiled as I wrapped an arm around him.

"Mr. Park..." bowed Mrs. Bae before blushing, probably because she got caught flirting with my friend.

I saw Byun rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Mrs. Bae, I think your coworkers are looking for you.
- Oh, yes, of course. Excuse me," she bowed again before running quickly on her high heels.

"She sure is cute..." I said as I checked her out. "Whiny bitch? Is that how you call your best friend?
- You... Ugh..." said Baekhyun, upset.

"What? I ruined your unique chance to get laid?
- Shut up, you don't know anything about my sexual life.
- Actually," I cleared my throat, "I do. We live in the same house, bro.
- But you're busy most of the time?" he muttered upset. "And why do you always try to irritate me? Is that your unique way to deal with sexual frustration? As an idol, you might get laid even less often than I do," he smirked, arms crossed.

I squinted.

"You obviously don't know what strip clubs a—
- Chanyeol, the shooting is about to start," yelled Jongdae across the room.

I clicked my tongue before leaving. Okay, angry Chan, try to calm down. Model Chan, rise and shine.

I got more serious and focused on my job.
The stylists gave me some clothes. I loved the style: there was a bit of traditional Asian inspiration with modern cuts and materials. I took my clothes off and they started adjusting the outfit's size to my body. Meanwhile, makeup artists were applying some cream and eye shadow. They combed my hair in a messy way so they hid my eyes a little. And I was ready for the first set of photos.

"So okay Chanyeol, today's concept is fierce." said the photographer. I nodded. "So try to look a bit haughty and dark.

- Won't be a problem..." stated Baekhyun's annoying voice.

I glared at him and he smiled.

Whatever...

They had staged the back of the studio like a room, with armchairs, carpets and an old-fashioned wallpaper. It looked great.

I sat on a chair, in a nonchalant way and stared a the camera. I frowned, turned my head a bit, crossed my legs.

"Okay, now stand against the wall. Good! Look at the camera."

I kind of liked modelling. It was a bit hard though, at first. Finding your angles and understanding the concept might seem hard, but with practise, you start to get it.

"Very good Chanyeol! Stylists, change his clothes please."

I got up of the floor and let them take my clothes off and fix my makeup. Then they gave me a brown leather jacket. That's pretty cool....

"Baekhyun, you should join him!" I heard the photographer say. "You're really good looking, and I'm sure you'd look good on camera. You have that model vibe. "

I turned my head to face Jongdae and lifted an eyebrow. He shrugged before coming closer and whispering in my ear: "He's getting really popular these days, making him model might be a great idea since we have to promote the Best Friend series!" I nodded.

Byun shyly smiled and joined us. He stood next to me. The stylists started taking his shirt off and he glanced at me, quite nervous.

"It's okay... Just let them do their job.
- The thing is that, I've never modeled before," he blushed when a stylist started taking his pants off.

I smiled. I wished I could have to experience the shy days again. I was so used to it, it became my routine. But I had to be thankful. And I actually really was thankful.

"Just try to avoid looking stiff. You're a man so I'm sure you often admire yourself by looking in the mirror. It's the same. Except a flashbulb will surprise you from time to time," I said as I looked down. I hated being too nice, I was afraid of being cheesy. Because I was actually quite cheesy, deep down.

I was about to join the photographer for my last set alone but Baekhyun called me out.

"But I don't know my good angles, which one of my profiles is the best?" he asked, quite confused.

"They're both great."

┉┉┉┉┉

I posed for a few more photos and Baekhyun joined me.

"Alright, Baekhyun, go sit on the chair over there. Yes, great. Chanyeol, sit on the floor next to him. Look over there. Great, Baekhyun, try to frown a little bit. Good!"

We then got up and stood next to each other against another wall. We stared at the camera, looked down. And then, the photographer asked us to look at each other.

I turned my head to face him and realised he was already looking into my eyes. I gasped a little bit, because it surprised me. And also because his dark gaze was really sweet yet strong enough to make me feel weak. What was happening? My heart started to beat faster.

This is probably what happens when you start to realise how stunning someone really is.

"Good! Now smile!"

Baekhyun smiled sweetly while looking at me. I tried to calm down and smiled just a little bit. Thus he started tickling me, and I couldn't help laughing.

"Very good, excellent, boys. The photos are going to be amazing. Thank you."

We were still looking at each other. I really didn't know whether his eyes were a just comfortable place or if I kept drowning in them.

He unfortunately broke the eye-contact.

"Thank you, it was a nice experience," he bowed a little bit and clapped.

I did the same before leaving. I was still a little stunned and decided to drink some water. I would drink a lot when I was stressed. I had to move on and to forget what happened and how I felt a few seconds before.

I changed Korea's style's outfit into mine and thanked the stylists and the photographer. Dara called me, so I had to meet her. Baekhyun was glancing at me, surprised. I just pursed my lips and left the studio.

┉┉┉┉┉

Men are also hot... But who cares about gender anyway. Both men and women can be hot. It's not as if I had a crush on him, I often get flustered around other men. Don't worry, and stop thinking about silly things.

I parked my car and got into the café where Sandara and I had to meet. She was sat, looking through the window.

"Hi!" I pinched her cheek and sat on the chair facing hers. "Sorry, there was a lot of traffic."

She frowned and kept ignoring me.

"Could you please bring another menu, please?" I asked a waiter, he bowed and brought me one.

"Here you are."

"Thank you! So, Dara, what do you want to eat? Something yummy?
- I ordered something.
- Has it arrived yet?
- Yes, one hour ago, Chanyeol. I'm not hungry anymore."

I felt so guilty. I was very busy so I didn't have any opportunity to meet her and have some good time with her.

"I'm sorry, I'm quite busy lately. You know, with all the photoshoots, the commercials and the show with Baekhyun, it's hard... I really wanted to meet you and today's our day," I put my hand on hers but she immediately rejected it.

"Chanyeol, I'm not stupid. I know you aren't that busy, do you really think I'm that stupid?!
- Dara, no! Of course I don't. Why would you say that? I had a meeting this morning, a photoshoot right after. Yesterday, I had to go to Busan for an event. I barely sleep...
- And yet you find time to go out with your new super best friend Byun Byungkwan...
- It's Baekhyun, actually...
- Who cares?!" she said upset.

" I really can't believe you any more.
- But Dara, we didn't go out that much... Except for the show, really, we aren't friends at all, I don't even like him.
- Huh? Really?" she raised an eyebrow. "Then why did you go to Lotte World together? On your own? Without any manager?" I choked.

How did she know that?

"What?
- You kept ignoring my calls that day. And you want me to believe your lies?
- I am really busy these days, really. I promise. You can ask Jongdae...
- Then what is this?"

She showed me a picture on Instagram of Baekhyun and me singing in the small karaoke room. She kept swiping, and there were tons of photos of that moment, even videos.

"I can explain... It was a day off and—
- Stop, Chanyeol, really I'm tired. Just tell me the truth next time instead of upsetting me. But, let me tell you something: I had an appointment with a doctor that day, and I wanted you to come with me. And guess what? I'm in a healthy condition. And I was really happy when he told me that, but I was all alone. I wanted my one and only friend to celebrate that with me, but I got ignored instead.
- I'm sorry Dara."

I looked down.

"Tell me if you want to end this, I—
- No, stop." I said, angrily. "Sandara, I love you, okay? We've always been there to help each other so we can't just end something as beautiful as our friendship because of some stupid fight. Ever since I started dating you, and even after our breakup, I knew I could rely on you. And I'll rely on no one else. So you'll always be my best friend. My one and only. Understood?"

I stood up and kissed her forehead. She looked into my eyes and smiled a little bit before nodding. I should have been happy at that moment. But I felt so culpable: yes, I loved Dara and she was important to me. But the only person I really felt at ease with was Baekhyun.

He brought me something new, a bittersweet lightness with a touch of warmth and a little bit of excitement. He was my kind of vacation, the reason of my dedication. Because I knew I would have to deal with an annoying little jerk at the end of an exhausting day, and it just made it brighter.

Baekhyun's POV:

I went to KBD after the photoshoot, in order to talk to Mr Choi about the trip to Jeju Island. I got into the lift, fingers crossed. My schedule was quite light that week, so I hoped he would give me the right to shoot.

As soon as I reached the 17th floor, some of my coworkers started greeting me, congratulating me and talking about the gossips that paraded during my absence.

Kyungsoo joined me, and happily hit my arm before handing me a cup of coffee. We went into his office and we both talked about our home lives. I told him about the photoshoot for Korea's style, and, he laughed. Of course, that was really ironic: our situation was ironic. I got nervous and suddenly couldn't help bursting out laughing. I really didn't know what I got myself into.

Mr Choi's meeting was over so I could finally talk to him. I went to his office and he let me in.
Surprisingly, he didn't even hesitate and just smiled before accepting. He then got out of the office and told everyone that my new show was going to air soon so they had to watch and stream it. I chuckled. It was really nice of him.
I was about to thank him but someone interrupted me.

"Mr Byun, also known as idol Park Chanyeol's best friend. Well, congratulations Mr Byun. You look happier than ever. And also really healthy.
- Thank you, Mr Mo," I bowed.

"There's no need to thank me. I'm only telling the truth, Baekhyun. You're so futile, you don't even understand why these people keep praising you again and again whereas all you do is resting on your laurels and relying on your past achievements. It's because you're getting rich and famous. This world is hypocritical, today, they're praising you, congratulating you and tomorrow they'll criticise you for not going to work and doing your job."

I frowned.

Mr Holier-than-thou... always there to ruin everything...

I didn't interrupt him in his moralising speech.

"We don't need an idol here, we need a competent legal advisor not an half idol who keeps bragging about his vacations."

I cleared my throat and bowed with respect.

"I thank you a lot for your wise words, Mr Mo. But I work as hard as you do, and as hard as anyone here does. I may not come to the headquarters often but believe me, I have hundreds of files on my desk and I don't sleep before reading and analysing every single one of them. And I'm proud of what I'm doing. And so should you. We should all be proud of our work. This bank is our opportunity to go further in our lives and that's why we should embrace our skills and work together as a team. And not try to overshadow each other. I respect you, Mr. Mo, as my coworker and elder. And I hope you'll respect my words as well."

I looked up to face him. And he clapped, bitterly.

"Preech!" whispered Kyungsoo. I smiled to him.

"Mr Mo," said Mr. Choi. "Please, respect Mr. Byun's choice to have multiple jobs and qualities. Not only is he an intelligent and talented legal advisor but also a people smart person and socialite. Try to change your behaviour, or else, I'll have to dismiss you from your post."

People started whispering around us. Everyone was looking at us.

"Have a nice vacation," said Mr. Mo before leaving.

┉┉┉┉┉

I angrily prepared my suitcase. I didn't want to go anywhere. I just wanted to go and see Mr. Mo and to prove him how much of an asshole he was. I hated him so much...

"Fuck, I hate you!" I said while throwing a shoe on the floor.

I massaged my temples. It was getting really tough for me...

"Hey, is everything alright?"

I saw Chanyeol's head pop from the door.

"Yeah, yeah... Don't worry."

He got in as I kept trying to relax, in vain.

"What did that poor shoe do to you to deserve all that hate, huh?
- Nothing...
- What then? Were you angry against me? Again?" he asked, raising an eyebrow with an obvious sweet smile.

"No, of course not..." I smiled at his attempt to relax me

"Well, Adidas and me don't approve all this negative energy," he said as he grabbed my shoe.

I took it and put it my suitcase, next to its twin.

"You don't approve this negative energy huh?" I raised an eyebrow. "While you are the one always throwing shade.
- What? Me? No... Never! My second name is Angel.
- Then my family name is Park," I replied sarcastically.

He frowned.

"See? It doesn't make any sense," I said as I put some underwears in the suitcase.

"Actually it does, since we're kind of married. Plus, you're as annoying as one though.
- Did you just roast yourself?" I laughed.

"No, I—... Ah, fuck you, Byun."

I bursted into laughter.

"No you're not a Park, and will never become one by the way, we rock Calvin Klein underwears. Unlike you.
- You really are obsessed with my bum.
- Ah! I'm out," he grumpily left the room.

I smiled as I folded my shirts.

"Well, here's someone I don't hate."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
To be continued...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

80.3K 4.7K 14
Ⓢinging was Byun Baekhyun's passion; music was his dream, and nothing could stand between him and it. But what would happen to his personal life when...
38.2K 1.5K 24
{THANK YOU FOR 29K READS & 1K VOTES} Byun Baekhyun is a trainee at SM Entertainment getting ready to make his debut. Park Chanyeol is a very famous...
479K 21.5K 34
Byun Baekhyun, a nerd that crushes on Park Chanyeol who is the school's heartthrob but a playboy. When Baekhyun gets rejected and teased by his firs...
108K 5.1K 40
A ChanBaek Fanfiction. A fragile boy with an accordian heart and a Giant cloaked with thunder. Green and Blue, As they collide, A vision, Of Ecstasy...