trepidation (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By atolla

Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark... More

1. mark
2. melt
3. meet
4. move
5. more
6. mask
7. mess
8. maze
NEW COVER
9. maul
10. made
11. miss
12. maps
1k READS
HeAd ReVeAl????
13. mute
14. mile
15. myth
16. murk
18. miff
19. mule
20. musk
10k ish + covers
21. mean
22. meek
23. muse
24. male
25. most
26. meme
halloween special: get spooky
27. mock
q&a that one person asked for
28. mend
29. mope
DISCORD DISCORD
30. moon
31. milk
32. moms
christmas special: mishaps under mistletoe
33. maht
34. mods
35. meen
36. mipo
37. make
39. mere
tetanus a valentines day special
40. meah
41. mars
42. m000
43. moog
44. meeb
45. meat
46. meek
47. moob
48. mage
49. momo
50. mofo
51. mepe
52. mesS
53. meld
54. mayb
55. mast
56. mees
57. merp
58. mext
59. mmmm
60. meww
62. mwhy
69. mine
one mil special <3
veil
1 MIL

17. math

91.3K 3.3K 3.8K
By atolla

"WAKE UP." My door slammed open and the light was flicked on. I winced blinking my eyes against the harsh light.

"No thank you," I grumbled back burrowing myself under the covers. Someone shook me. I didn't budge. I was staying asleep at all costs. A minute of silence passed. Two. Five. My attacker had left, I sunk into my mattress melting into a dream.

"WAKE UP." My undefended body was slammed into by something. It definitely wasn't Mom. Mom was nice she woke me up peacefully. No, this torture was rare but quite effective. I shot up.

"You're up suspiciously early." I groaned I was not strong enough to take on the weight of my slug of a father.

"We have to go into school early today." He groaned sliding onto the floor. "Mom's orders." We shared a moment of silence before deciding that we were both better off sleeping.

Not even a minute later I felt vines wrap around my wrists and drag me out of bed. My legs hung limply and I felt myself run into multiple objects. Just sleep through it. I crashed into a table. Forget what I said about Mom being nice. She was a demon.

"Alright I'LL GET UP." I groaned sitting up and blinking away my sleep. Mom smiled sweetly handing me my bag and helping me up.

"Great! Now both of you have to hurry up and get out of the house!" She pushed us out the door the same smile spread across her features. "See both of you later!"

"I definitely take after you more," I grumbled tossing my bag into the car and hopping in. "That's not a good thing."

.
.
.

"I'll see you in class." I nodded walking off to find the unusually tall door.

"Y/N!" An excited voice called out to me, I turned around Momo was walking toward me with a large smile on her face. "It's unusual to see you here so early." She paused catching up to me, "and without Bakugo." She added coyly.

"Oh uhm yeah. My Dad has a meeting today." I stuttered out blushing wildly. Apparently, this only caused more questions to be asked as Momo immediately started talking.

"Your Father is one of the staff members?" She beamed energy radiating off the girl. I had apparently piqued her interest.

"Oh yeah I guess not everyone knows, Aizawa is my Dad." I shrugged continuing to walk toward the classroom.

"That's really cool Y/N!" She gushed. It was strange to see the girl who came off quite blunt and calm most of the time so bubbly and cheerful.

"Trust me it's not at great as it sounds."I winced I was definitely bruised from being tackled this morning. She smiled opening the door to the classroom.

"Whatever you say."

It was no surprise that the classroom was mostly empty aside from some of the more studious students *cough* Iida *cough*.

I pulled out my phone from my bag only to find a sticky note on it that said:

Don't forget to study for
Math!

Mom really stopped at nothing. I tore it off and stuck it on my desk completely ignoring her message and browsing social media instead.

"Shouldn't you be working on math?" Momo asked staring at the sticky note. I shrugged continuing to mess around.

Ping!

Bakugan
Where are you?

Y/N
What do you mean?

Bakugan
You aren't at the platform
dumbass

Y/N
Are you waiting for me?

I felt myself smile. I didn't expect him to do that sort of thing. He always acted like he couldn't care less if I was there in the morning. I felt lighter knowing that he enjoyed talking in the morning.

Bakugan
Of course, where are you?

Y/N
My Dad had to go into
work early so I tagged along

Bakugan
What are you doing?
Is Mineta there?

Y/N
If Mineta was here
I wouldn't be in the classroom.

Y/N
I'm just doing some
Math work

Bakugan
You're struggling in math?

Y/N
Everyone is struggling
in math.

Bakugan
Why didn't you ask for help
Dumbass

Y/N
You???
Teaching me math??

Bakugan
What about it?
You think I'm
Shit at teaching?

Y/N
No

YES. IT'S BAKUGO HE'S MORE LIKELY TO KILL ME THAN TEACH ME EQUATIONS OF HELL.

Bakugan
See you at school

Y/N
See ya!

Even though we were just texting I could feel his angry look when I questioned his tutoring abilities. I turned my attention back on my phone completely ignoring that math that I had said I was doing. Momo was sitting next to me talking about ... tea?

"Was that Bakugo?" She questioned noticing how distracted I was. Again a wild blush spread over my features giving me away. She gave me a look and nodded knowingly.

We sat and chatted as more classmates filtered in slowly. I was amazed at the fact that they weren't exhausted. How was it humanly possible to wake up so early?

"Y/N," Bakugo's unmistakably angry voice called out from behind me, I glanced at Momo who looked at me with a smile on her face.

"I'll leave you to it." She said turning on her heel and walking back to her seat. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around.

"What were you two talking about?" Bakugo asked slumping down in his seat.

"Nothing." I murmured trying to hide the massive blush that appeared on my face when I thought of Momo's comments.

"So how are things going?"

"What do you mean?" I asked fiddling with my pencil.

"Oh, you know, with Bakugo..." She trailed off. I nearly dropped the pencil I was so flustered.

"Dumbass it obviously isn't nothing." He barked out studying my distraught expression.

"No, it's really-" The door opened and Dad shuffled in holding a stack of unorganized papers. The class silenced and everyone hurried back to their seats. He dropped the papers on the ground ignoring the mess they made and addressed the class.

"I'm sure you know of this but it's time for UA's annual sports festival." The class erupted in conversation.

__________________________

This chapter is shorter than normal but I enjoy it??

Im going to be with family for a bit so the next update may also be short. Idk I just don't want my family members to ask me what Im writing. Ihweiofhwoighw.

School is also starting soon for me but don't worry I will continue to have consistent updates. I just want you guys to know that I may be a bit busy. I willmake sure to warn you if I can't do anything.

Im so thankful to everyone who reads this book.

-Ai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 11K 92
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
398K 16.7K 40
Soulmates, she was never sure what to think of them. Everyone is born with the words that their soulmate will first say to them tattooed on their bod...
610K 18.2K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
1.2M 41.5K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...