Vampire Love {Joshua FF}

بواسطة WoozInfinity

《REQUESTED》 Y/N is a vampire who had her parents killed. She was rich in the vampire world, but not in the hu... المزيد

Characters:
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XL
~|Thank You|~

XXXIX

2.4K 79 24
بواسطة WoozInfinity

"We can invite someone close, right?" Hoshi asked with a nervous smile.

"Who are you inviting?" Joshua asked in a teasing tone.

"Just someone special." Hoshi shrugged with a smile.

"I can too, right?" Another voice asked making us turn to his direction.

"You too?" Joshua asked looking at Mingyu in shock.

"I almost forgot too! Me three!" The8 said with slight shyness.

"Who are you going to invite?" I asked them curiously.

"Their girlfriends, I assume?" Seungcheol asked looking at the three as they only smiled.

"I'll be inviting Kim Seoyeon." Mingyu smiled.

"I'll be inviting Moon Yewon." Hoshi added.

"I'll be inviting Lee Eunjung." The8 replied after Hoshi.

"Isn't it nice to be single?" Woozi said rolling his eyes.

"You can be single with us." Seungcheol joked making us all laugh.

ווו×

"Finally! I've been here too long." Dokyeom pouted running out the doors.

"Wait for me!" Dino said running after Dokyeom.

"Us too!" The others yelled running after the two.

Joshua held my hand and swinged it back and forth slowly.

"Where do you want our wedding to be held at?" He questioned.

I thought about it for a while and smiled.

"How about the beach?" I asked him.

"Doesn't seem so bad to me." He said with a small chuckle.

"Let's catch up with the others." Joshua said as we both ran.

ווו×

We were all lying down on the grass watching the stars shine bright in the sky.

"Can I ask you all a question?" Jimin asked out of nowhere.

"Go ahead." Namjoon shrugged a bit.

"What happened?" He questioned cluelessly.

"I was wondering the same." Taehyung said with confusion.

"I'll explain everything to you both some other time." Namjoon replied.

"For now, let's just enjoy this moment. We might never be able to do this again." He said with a bitter smile.

"What? What do you mean by that?" Vernon asked a little confused.

"That's not important." Namjoon lied.

"We just have to attend to our other missions." Namjoon states with a sigh.

"It's a shooting star." Yugyeom pointed out as we looked at it in amazement.

I looked at Joshua and saw that he was memorized by the shooting star.

"I wish to live happily with you." Joshua said as we made eye contact.

"I wish everyone has their own happiness." I said and he smiled warmly.

"I hope we get to visit often." Namjoon blurted out.

"Where are you guys going?" Vernon asked them confused.

"We aren't allowed to tell anyone. There are only certain Vampires or humans we can tell who we are and what we do. Y/N is one of them for example." Namjoon explained.

"We understand." Jeonghan said with a smile.

I looked at the stars again and connected them along with Joshua.

"It's a heart." Joshua said drawing the outline.

"It is." I smiled seeing the heart he drew, twinkle brightly.

"Let's get going. We don't want to be late for tomorrow." Seungcheol said getting up.

We all got up with him and headed back home.

"Which home are we exactly going to?" I asked Joshua.

"With us." Joshua answered.

I gave him a simple nod.

ווו×

This time, Joshua wasn't sleeping on the couch anymore. He was sleeping beside me.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?" He asked for confirmation.

"I do feel comfortable Joshua. I don't want you to sleep on your couch and I want you to sleep next to me." I answered truthfully with a smile.

He smiled and hugged me lightly.

"I'm glad that you're here with me. Without you.. I don't know what I would've done." He spoke, snuggling with me.

I hugged him back and snuggled closer.

"I don't know what I would've done without you too. You're the reason why I always smile." I said and he chuckled.

"I love you." He whisper with a smile.

"I love you too." I whispered back, closing my eyes and hugging him tight.

ווו×

I woke up and saw that Joshua was standing up and looking at something. I quietly got up and saw that he was looking through his phone and there was a text message.

Sana:

We're sorry. We were selfish and we shouldn't be forgiven. We understand that it was all our fault and we shouldn't have gotten involved in the beginning. It wasn't even 'we'.. It was all because of me. I hope you and Y/N love each other and live happily with each other... Congratulations.

I looked at Joshua and he noticed me.

"Y-Y/N, you're awake. Did you want breakfast?" He asked flustered.

I shook my head and looked at him with confusion.

"Aren't you going to reply back?" I asked him.

His expression changed and he frowned.

"How?" He questioned unsure of what to do.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Just think about it for now." I answered him.

He smiled and nodded.

"The food is ready!" Seungcheol shouted from the kitchen.

"Let's go eat." He said taking my hand and leading us to the dining room.

We both made it downstairs and saw the others were already in the dining room.

"That's right! I almost forgot!" Jeonghan exclaimed as me and Joshua sat down.

"Your parents want you two to prepare the wedding today." He finished.

"Today?" Vernon asked in shock.

"Yes today." Woozi repeated.

"Well let's all eat before we start preparing." Seungcheol said eating his breakfast.

We all nodded and ate.

ווו×

We were all in the mall and they all left me and Joshua alone, to go buy the wedding decorations and many more.

"Are we picking yours first or mine?" I asked him and he thought about it.

"Let's go with yours first. You'll find a wedding dress that you like and I'll find a tuxedo that matches yours." He smiled warmly.

We both walked into a wedding dress store and their was a lady.

"Welcome. Is there any type of wedding dress that you two would prefer?" She asked with a kind smile.

"Nothing in particular." I replied with a smile.

"Okay then. If you have any questions come ask me." She said bowing and taking her leave.

I looked at Joshua and saw him sit down. I decided to look around for a wedding dress that isn't very exposing and elegant. After looking around I saw a wedding dress that was fit to my taste. I took it and went to where Joshua was. He looked at me and then my dress with a smile.

"Are you going to try it on?" He asked.

I nodded and he went to go ask the lady that was helping us before, to help me try out the dress. She came towards me and kindly led me into the dressing rooms. After getting the wedding dress on, I went out and saw Joshua look at me with admiration.

"You look.." He paused and chuckled at himself.

"You look perfect." He answered with a smile.

"Do you like the dress?" He asked me.

"I love it." I said with a smile.

He nodded and I was led back to the dressing room.

Woozi's POV.

"Be more serious." I said crossing my arms at them.

"Why? It's okay to have a little fun Hyung." Dino shrugged and continued messing around with the others.

I sighed in annoyance and looked at the list.

"I guess I'll just do this myself," I mumbled and left the others.

ווו×

I checked off everything and went back to where the guys were. Not to my surprise, they weren't there anymore. I sighed and pulled out my phone, calling Seungcheol.

"Where are you!" He spoke loudly on the phone as soon as I picked up.

"Where are you?" I asked squinting my eyes in confusion and a little irritated.

He sighed and spoke.

"Next time tell us where you're going before you leave us." Seungcheol said and replied to my question.

"We are with Y/N and Joshua at the flower shop." He spoke.

"Okay. I'll be there in a bit." I answered and hung up.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"They really aren't going to thank me for doing everything." I mumbled and went to the flower shop.

ווו×

As soon as I arrived they waved at me with cheeky smiles.

"Thanks for doing everything." Joshua said with a smile and shook his head at the others.

"It's the least I could do." I shrugged.

"But it means a lot to us." Y/N said with a smile too.

"I would've finished earlier if they actually helped." I said emphasizing the 'they'.

"I was using the restroom." Seungcheol said.

"I was buying the wedding cake." Jeonghan answered too.

"We were playing." Dino said with a nervous laugh.

They all laughed and I just chuckled.

"Let's get going now. We have everything don't we?" I asked and they nodded.

"Actually. Aren't we forgetting something?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.7K 698 35
13 boys found themselves in a house with a murderer, but one of them is not who you think he is. Who is he? ...
9.9K 256 12
Seventeen is a group of Vampire & werewolf. What happen to Y/N??
3.1K 174 13
Just a story of two teenagers who are trying to run away from their problems which is family. They just happened to meet each other and got lucky to...
1.3K 74 20
Coming from a wealthy family was never the major flex in her life. To others, she might come off as a rich spoilt brat but the reality was far from w...