The Girl Who Never Smiles | ✔️

Par ImagineSass_15

{COMPLETED!!!} "She's just a little too scared to get close because everyone who said they'd be there, left."... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
TGWNS Playlist
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
1.1K
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Bay's Letter
Epilogue
MUST READ!!
107K views, 4K votes
*Bonus Chapter* Thanksgiving
Bonus Chapters🎉🎉
Bonus Chapter *Asher's POV*

Chapter 33

12.3K 582 57
Par ImagineSass_15

Bay's Outfit for dinner above.

"You have really lost your goddamn mind." I say to the airhead next to me as I quickly walk down the hallway wanting to get as far away from the devil in red heels as possible.

I can't believe, even for a second, I thought maybe getting rid of Mackenzie could be good. It's wrong in all ways. One of my priorities should always be Issac's happiness.

"Oh come on. Don't you want Issac to yourself?"

"No, YOU want Issac to yourself and I will not take place in any of your wicked games you will do to that girl. May I remind you that her brother is very handy with a stick and he could beat your ass faster than you can say 'Jimmy Choo'. Go away Victoria."

"You will regret not helping me with taking her down. Because I will take you down with her. Mark my words Stewart." She walks away with Talia and Sienna right behind her.

I have to tell Issac.

...

This is easy. This should be easy, right? It's just food. I love food, so I can make it.

I am making dinner for Issac. My mom used to make this meal when I was younger. It was before everything happened. It was like chicken Parmesan, but it was stuffed with provolone and asparagus and some pasta on the side.

I am following an online recipe, but it seems so complicated and I am getting quite discouraged, but I can do this. I have 2 hours. I could always order pizza if this goes wrong. I got this.

I put the pasta in a pot and put it over the fire. That will need to cook on its own for a while, so I start on the chicken and the process in stuffing it with the ingredients, seasoning it, and coating it in the eggs, bread crumbs, and seasoning.

1 hour later....

I did it.

I just made an actual dinner. This is crazy. I actually did it.

It is 6 pm, so Issac will be here in an hour. I take off my apron and throw it on top a chair and run upstairs to get ready. I go straight into the shower and wash off myself and wash my hair. Once I am out the shower, I check the time.

How did 35 minutes already pass by?

I begin moisturizing and diffusing my hair. After I finished with my hair, I put on the outfit I chose which is a light pink off the shoulder cropped top with it's matching high waisted champagne shorts.

The doorbell downstairs sounds off at exactly 7 pm and a smile spread on my face. I assess my appearance in the mirror and after feeling satisfied with my look, I skip downstairs and open the door.

"You are right on time Evans." I greet him.

He has on a navy blue long sleeved shirt, black jeans, and black converses. Typical Issac. Issac's eyes travel down my body looking at my outfit that I am wearing. When his eyes come back up to meet mine, they are darker than usual.

"Can I come in?"

"Well obviously." I say and walk back inside the house. I plated the food already on the table and it is covered with a food cover.

"It smells great, did you cook?" he asks and looks at me.

A bright smile is etched on my face and I nod my head. His eyes brighten up and he walks in the direction of the dining area where the smell is coming from.

"This is amazing Bay, but why did you do all of this?"

"Because Issac, I care about you and you are an important part of my life. You are my best friend and you deserved a big surprise. Duh!" I say and sit at the table. He takes the seat across from me and looks down at the cover of the food. On it is a note addressed to him. It's nothing much actually. It just says that this seat is his.

My note says, 'Belonging to the bold and beautiful

His notes says, 'Belonging to the compassionate and caring

Nothing much.

"What did you make? Is this supposed to poison me?"

"You think I would cook for you just to poison you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"You are very unpredictable Bay Stewart."

"As are you Issac Evans." I respond and open up my food covering revealing what I cooked.

Please taste good.

Before he pulls off the food cover, Issac says, "You look beautiful by the way."

"Thanks." I say to him with a small smile on my lips

He pulls off the covering and he stares at the food.

"You like?"

"I have to taste it first. Even the most prettiest thing could be something else entirely. I learned that from you."

I gasp and hold my hand on my chest. "Rude."

He picks up his fork and knife and digs into his meal and I do the same. It doesn't taste bad.

"Oh, by the way, if it tastes terrible, please tell me. Because I can just order pizza."

Issac swallows his food and says, "It tastes great Bay. I didn't know you could cook."

"Yeah, my mom taught me when I was..8 or 9."

"She still cooks?"

"No, not really."

"Oh" he says and continues eating his food. We finish the rest of our food in a comfortable silence. When I see that he is done, I take up his plate and stuff as well as mine and put it in the dishwasher to wash.

"So what's next. It's only 8."

"OK before we could do anything. I have to talk to you about something." I tell him and I walk upstairs to my room. I turn on the light and walk inside the room. I walk over to my window and sit on the seat. He sits right across from me, so I put my legs on his lap, a habit I have gotten used to with Issac.

"OK, so what happen?"

Where to start...

"OK, so Victoria came up to me in first period. She knows about your date with Mackenzie Taylor Issac." I look at him and he seems tense. "She wanted me and her to work together to bring Mackenzie down and out the picture so she could have you all to herself."

Issac stays silent for a minute as he just stares out the window. He takes a deep breath and then looks at me, "Why would she want you to help her?"

"Because she thought that because I was your best friend that I wouldn't want another girl getting in the picture and taking the shine from me or whatever." I say and purposely leave out the part about her thinking I like Issac.

"She is beyond crazy. I can't believe she is doing this again. I have to tell Mackenzie."

"Oh yeah speaking of, what did you two do on your date?" I ask with a little smile on my face.

"Uh, I took her out for pizza, then we went on a walk on the boardwalk where we talked and learned stuff about each other and then that was it."

"Oh"

"Listen, I know you were a little unhappy about me lending Mackenzie the sweater you got me and I understand why because that is important in our friendship and I gave that to her. I'm sorry."

"Forgotten"I respond and nervously chuckle.

"You like her?" I ask.

"Yeah, I mean she is great."

"Did you ask her out on another date?"

"No. I am thinking about it. I mean, she is the sister of one of my team mates and I don't want the relationship to complicate stuff especially if it doesn't work out."

"Understandable." I say and look out the window.

"Are we okay?" Issac asks me.

"Of course, why wouldn't we be?"

"Is my relationship with....Mackenzie bothering you?"

"No no. I am happy for you. I am happy that you are happy and that you found someone who is making you happy. That's all I ever wanted Issac. For you to be happy like you have made me." I respond and hand him a small smile.

He nods his head and looks out the window.

How long will I be able to keep up this facade that I don't have feelings for Issac?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

55.6K 1.9K 45
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
Trapped Par Hi

Roman d'amour

29.6K 1.4K 29
Luca Apollo Romano is a 17-year-old pessimistic asshole and student at Crestview High. He doesn't believe in happiness or hope, well not since his pa...
324K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...
The Good Girl Boxer Par May Conner

Roman pour Adolescents

2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...