It all started with a drink (...

By bakkarii

When Ryan and Michael, who aren't from entirely different worlds, meet at a club where Ryan and John are prom... More

New story alert 🤪🤪
Important Characters
Prolouge
Chapter One- Keys
Chapter Two- Attitudes
Chapter Three- Grape Soda
Chapter Four- Wrong Number
Chapter Five- Outfits
Chapter Six- Hickeys
Chapter Seven- Misleading Kisses
Chapter Eight- In New Yorrrk
Chapter Nine- A Square
Chapter Ten- Reporters
Chapter Eleven - Cuddles
Chapter Twelve- Violent Naps
Chapter Thirteen- Misunderstandings
Chapter Fourteen- Pinches
Chapter Fifteen- Chains
Chapter Sixteen- Poems
Chapter Seventeen- Dinner
Chapter Eighteen- Communication
Chapter Nineteen- Graduation
Chapter Twenty- Yachts
Twenty One- Money Talks
Chapter Twenty Two- The Fight
Chapter Twenty Three- Roast Beef
Chapter Twenty Four- Daiquiris
Chapter Twenty Five- Aggressive
Chapter Twenty Six- Truth
Chapter Twenty Seven- Apologies ?
Chapter Twenty Eight- Comfort Zone
Chapter Twenty Nine- Nicknames
Chapter Thirty- Guest Bedroom
Chapter Thirty One- Rings N Tings
Chapter Thirty Two- Scared
Chapter Thirty Three- Sick
Chapter Thirty Four- Jokes
Chapter Thirty Five- Breakfast
Chapter Thirty Six- Slip ups
Chapter Thirty Eight- Magazine Covers
Chapter Thrity Nine- Turn offs
Chapter Forty- Pool Party
Chapter Forty One- Broken Records
Chapter Forty Two- Faking it
Chapter Forty Three- Hiding
Chapter Forty Four- Happy Birthday
Chapter Forty Five- Exposed
Chapter Forty Six- Please
Chapter Forty Seven- Business
Chapter Forty Eight- Confrontation
Chapter Forty Nine- Justine
Chapter Fifty- Starting Over
Chapter Fifty One- Set Straight
Chapter Fifty Two- Bitten
Chapter Fifty Three- Gender Reveal
Chapter Fifty Four- The Maldives
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER PT.1
BONUS CHAPTER PT.2
BONUS CHAPTER FINALE

Chapter Thirty Seven- Nurses

2.4K 93 7
By bakkarii

(Michael's POV)

Seeing Ryan connected to all these machines with a cast on her wrist and gauze wrapped all around her head was nerve racking. Her family didn't allow me into the room until the doctors cleared her for being okay. All of this is my fault, I'm the reason why her family is angry at her and the reason why they hurt her. I guess this is how she felt when my brother came at her, like she didn't belong in a family that she really wanted to be a part of.

Her parents were actually fucking crazy and I still couldn't believe that Chadwick went along with it. Even though he knew that I believed Ryan was the one for me. Getting lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice Ryan had opened her eyes and was staring at me. Quickly walking over I take her face into my hands a press a long kiss to her lips.

"I'm so fucking sorry." I close my eyes as my forehead rests against hers.

"You didn't really do anything but crush my wrist with your heavy ass brick body. I always loved how muscular you are were until it landed on top of me." She smiles up at me using he left hand to squeeze my upper arm.

"It wouldn't have happened if I would've listened to you and stayed in the car."

"Okay but what happened to the Uber with all of our stuff in it?"

"I took it to the hospital, but your family didn't want me around while you were getting the cast on and your stitches in. So I took it to the hotel we were staying at until our flight."

"Which we missed and we're going to miss the New Years Ball." She drowns now coming to the realization of how many people she was going to let down. "What am I even supposed to say happened? I can't just tell my manager, 'Oh yeah my little sister pushed Michael trying to intimidate him, but ended up pushing us off the steps, making Michael fall on top of me. Which caused my wrist to break and me to get five stitches in my head from falling on rocks.' She'll think I'm crazy."

"Maybe it's because we are crazy. Why couldn't we just have had a normal vacation?" I pull a chair up to her bed looking at her.

"Maybe we need to go somewhere just us, because it's apparent our families have too many issues with us together. Mine more than yours."

"Definitely, I'll get my brother to come around to the idea of us. But your parents are another story what the hell did I do to them? Why would they even put us in a situation like that?"

"I don't know, I honestly thought my parents liked you."

"Apparently they like Chadwick better."

"I don't understand why though what was the purpose. They've been acting so weird ever since we got together."

"Maybe I'm the issue Ryan."

"No, they have the issues. I wouldn't leave you just because my parents think that there is someone out there that seems more compatible for me. I should be the one who decides who I want to be with." She places her okay hand on my face looking at me in the eyes.

"I didn't even know Chadwick couldn't have kids. It's beyond me that I'm just finding out about this."

"It's not something you just bring up casually."

"I know but it's just crazy that we had to go through that. Why was he really shooting his shot like I wasn't there and I won't fuck him up."

"I don't know about that. He's a lot taller than you and he is actually built."

"Size doesn't matter."

"That's what he said." She quickly mumbles with a laugh making me look at her with a blank stare before laughing along with her.

"Wow." I drag out the word before shaking my head. "You're out of pocket." We keep laughing as a nurse walks in.

"Ah, Ms. Irons I'm glad that you're up how was the rest your head isn't hurting you too much is it?" The man walks closer inspecting her wrist and gauze.

"You're my doctor? How old are you twenty three?"

"I'm a nurse and no I'm twenty seven." He flashes his perfectly straight and white teeth at her and she squeezes my hand before letting go quickly.

"You are too fine to be walking around this hospital. You look like a fucking model." She sits up and drools over him as if she isn't dating a model who is sitting right next to her.

"I don't think so, plus I don't think your boyfriend here is appreciating you talking about me like that." She looks at me before waving her hand in my direction.

"Michael doesn't he look like a model? I don't think I've never seen someone so fine."

"Thanks?" He looks awkwardly at me tapping his pen against his clipboard.

"Ryan stop fucking playing with me." I say through gritted teeth and she mugs me. "Look my mans I'm going to need to find a different nurse a uglier one and preferably a woman." I stand up looking over at him. He steps back holding up his hands.

"Chill, I'm just here to make sure she's good to go." He ignores what I said and goes to take out her IVs.

"Thank you nurse?"

"Adam." He puts everything back putting on a pair of gloves. "Can you lean over a little more?" She does as told sticking her tongue out at me. He quickly replaces her head wrap before patting her on the back. "You're all good to go. Change the gauze every two to three hours to avoid infection. Stay away from blow drying, flat ironing and putting your hair in tight ponytails or buns until the stitches are out."

"Can I wear wigs?"

"You can it'll be difficult to get on over the gauze and you'll have to take it off every time you change it. Just be careful around the wound and don't use your right hand, even if you're going to pick up a pen don't do it. Your bone is broken in so many different areas we had to preform surgery. You have stitches under your cast which you need to also disinfect, but just try to make sure you don't do too much moving around for at least a week for your head. I don't want you to rip any of your stitches."

"Can I fly back home?"

"Yes, your clothes are in the bag over there." He points his pen to the bag of clothes on the couch. "Here's the pain medication prescription, it's best to fill that out and take them before getting back home. Stay safe and happy New Years." He flashes a giant smile before briskly walking out.

"You're going to get it." I look over to her and she looks at me as if she doesn't have a care in the world. She gets out of the bed showing that she only had her bra and her underwear on underneath her hospital gown.

"What can I get?" She climbs on top of me in the chair.

"Do you know how dirty it is in here? I'm not fucking you in this hospital room." I get up placing her on the floor before handing her the bag of clothes. "Get dressed so we can go and I can lay this pipe in you."

"No I don't want to anymore you ruined the mood, I bet nurse Adam would've fucked me on the dirty hospital chair." She says quickly as she slips into the bathroom locking the door so I couldn't come in after her.

"That's okay because once we get in that hotel room your wrist won't be the only thing that'll be broken."

So many of you have cancelled Ryan's whole family 😭😭😭😭 I can't say they cut out of the book but Ryan isn't going to just cut off her family because of Michael, boyfriend or not. Everyone was in the wrong Ryan's family more than she was but 😗 everyone was acting up. Thanks for all the comments I really enjoy the interaction 😍😍. I'll catch y'all hopefully tomorrow or Saturday peaceee ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 15.3K 75
Y/N and Michael have known each other since 1996 when they were just five years old and as they grew up together they were inseparable. They eventual...
77K 2.8K 21
❝ Holy shit, that was real? ❞ ∘◦ ミ☆ ◦∘ IN WHICH jack andersen falls in love with a fast talking germaphobe {Eddie Kaspbrak x Male! OC} {It 2017: O...
961K 35K 20
Eric Giordanio is the hottest male model in the world. Not only is he drop-dead gorgeous, he's also THE bachelor both men and women want to catch by...
524K 15.3K 90
What do you do when the king of an advanced country in Africa wants to get to know a chick from the Bronx for the better? Is she fit to be a Queen fo...