My Accidental Boyfriend

By tea_bag_

Jaya Adams, living a single and lonely life, especially thanks to her two brothers but instead of fusing abou... More

|AUTHORS NOTE|
TRAILER!
ONE.1| "Babe?"
ONE.2| "we were making out"
ONE.3| "soap company?"
TWO.1| "You think catching STD is his way of dealing with it?"
TWO.2| "Let's save it for another time,"
TWO.3| "That's a secret,"
THREE.1| "Wrong number, dickhead!"
THREE.2| "I thought I was special,"
FOUR.1| "I'd sell him for a leaf,"
FOUR.2| "Good luck bro,"
FIVE.2| "let's go, my little devil,"
FIVE.3| "You'll always be amazing,"
SIX.1| "Big, bulky, cavemen,"
SIX.2| "But damn, you're cute,"
SEVEN.1| "Tell me about it...Stud,"
SEVEN.2| "Open up, honey bunny,"
SEVEN.3| "Was that a joke?"
EIGHT| "I miss you"
NINE.1 | "Hired for the day"
NINE.2 | "You're drooling,"
NINE.3| "I heard he's gay,"
TEN.1| "You sound like a dying cactus"
TEN.2| "Well that was weird,"
TEN.3| "I love it,"
ELEVEN.1| "That's why I need you,"
ELEVEN.2| "Hotdog guy!"
ELEVEN.3| "She's history,"
ELEVEN.4| "That was romantic,"
TWELVE| "I'm sensitive, Aubrey!"
THIRTEEN.1| "This is not monopoly,"
THIRTEEN.2| "Carpet for 6"
THIRTEEN.3| "But what Dallas?"
THIRTEEN.4| "Did you know?"
FOURTEEN.1| "My feelings are genuine!"
FOURTEEN.2| "We will kill you,"
FIFTEEN| "Greek God of a husband,"
Q&A
Ext| How Elliot's Family joined the lie.
Ext| Dallas and Millie?
Thank You!
THANK YOU.2
SCARS SERIES

FIVE.1| "What the f-"

19K 782 172
By tea_bag_

Jaya

It was Sunday, the afternoon of our so-called triple date. Dylan texted me on Wednesday saying that we should buy costumes, so we had all easily guessed it was a Halloween party, very original and thoughtful...

He also texted me saying I should dress up as a devil, and I don't know if I should follow up on it because I really don't want my neighbourhood calling up the priest to lecture me. I'm pretty sure my neighbourhood judge People's outfits to see who needs help, "Your costumes represents the inner you," blah blah blah

Please shut your pie hole!

Once I was little, I wanted to be trash can and this lady literally lectured me about self-esteem and how I'm not trash. My brothers had to shut her own door on her face.

I JUST WANTED TO BE A TRASH CAN!

Anyways, we all went out on Friday and brought ourselves some costumes. Tim and Sarah are dressing up as, Aladdin and Jasmine. Dallas and Millie are going as, Chucky and Tiffany, lord help me.

Dylan also said that he'd pick me up at 7, we all decided to get ready at Tim's house since his parents are away.

At least this time I didn't need to lie about where I was because I'm actually being allowed to a party, are pig flying or have trees started talking? It's a miracle!

It's probably because Jayden's going to a party and decided to be fair for once, I just pray that Jayden and I are going to different parties.

Grabbing my bag from the bed, which had my change of clothes in, I made my way downstairs.

"Alright kid, be safe and don't do anything you'll regret," dad said as soon as I step foot in the living room. He was sat on the couch in front of the tv.

"Don't worry Dad, I'll be fine," I bend down and hug him from behind the couch, pecking his cheek. When I'm about to leave, I hear Josh speak as he also walks into the room, "did you send me the address?"

"Yes big brother, I did, I sent it last night," I sigh, turning around to face my giant of a big brother.

He gets his phone out to check, and nods, "Alright be safe,"

"Now that I've passed the security test, I shall leave, my carriage awaits. Bye guys, love you," I sing, opening the door and getting out after hearing their responds, I close the door, making my way to the parked car in front of the driveway.

"Finally," the first thing I hear when I open the passenger's door.

"Why do you always act surprised as if you don't know I was being questioned in here," rolling my eyes, I put my seatbelt on.

Dallas rolls his eyes in response and turns the key, switching the car on, "Alright princess, let's go!"

We went around, collecting Millie, who wanted to steal my seat but I refused to move, I'm always stuck in the back, she shall feel my pain. Then we got Sarah and finally made it at Tim's place.

"Thank god its warm in here," I wrap my arms around myself, it's starting to get really cold and I don't know if I want to dress up anymore, I need to wear a short dress.

I run to the living room and sit my self down on the couch, making myself comfortable, "Alright guys it's only 4, so we have some time so I don't know, talk..." or eat...

"Only 4! Honey, we girls need hours to gets ready!" Millie exaggerated, "come on, let the boys do their thing, they only need like an hour to get ready,"

Both the boys shrugged and sat beside me leaving me in the middle, I relaxed back in my seat, "so do I, you girls go do your thing, I'll be up in a bit,"

They both sighed and rolled their eyes, "fine, Don't blame us when you have to rush," they both head upstairs.

"Okay what we playing?" I ask, Tim gets up and puts the Xbox on, grabbing two controllers.

"Rock paper scissors!" We all shout together.

"Ugh!" I groan back in my seat mumbling, "probably cheated," they both somehow did rock, while I did scissors. Cheaters!

I played for about an hour and a half, then finally decided to head upstairs to get ready, "hello girls!" I say, entering Tim's room, where they both were getting ready.

They both turn to greet me, only still doing their makeup, "how have you only done your makeup?"

"We got a little distracted, caught up on some gossip," they guilty reply, rolling my eye, wow I've been doing that a lot today, anyways, I sat down on the floor, joining the girls.

"Jay, don't be offended, but why are we going to a party? Like we thought we'd, I don't know go to town or dinner, somewhere you can sit down and talk, actually get to know your boyfriend," Sarah says, carefully, trying not too offended me.

I shrug, "I don't know what's going through his head?" Seriously, I really hope nothing goes wrong, but I have a bad gut feeling.

.

.

We were all finally ready, I think I can say, everyone looked really good.

I was wearing a plain black long-sleeved tight dress, a red tutu (sounds ridiculous, but it's not that bad), with a red horns hairband and a little trident, with red heels.

Even though I felt a little out of place in this costume, I looked alright and probably was going to freeze to death. But I think I'm allowed to ditch my hoodies and sweatpants, just for one night, just one night...

"Guys, Dylan texted saying he's leaving his house, should be here in half n hour," I told everyone, we were all sat around the couch, waiting.

"This is going to awkward," Tim breaks the silence.

I chuckle, "what? Why?" Probably will be.

"I don't know, don't know the guy, I feel like I need to beat the guy up because he's about to steal my best friend," he comments, looking confused by his own words. Awhhh

"Hey! I'm still here," Dallas slaps Tim's arm.

"Chill guys, he's cool," Millie says, chucking at the boys.

We talked for a bit more before there was a knock on the door, "you ready guys?" I get up, heading towards the door, everyone following behind me.

Taking a deep breath I open the door,

"What the f-" I stop myself from swearing, I was taught better!

"Hello m'lady," Dylan says tipping his hat a little, smirking at me.

It was a little difficult to see his face, since the light in front of Tim's house was broken, our lucky day!

"And hello, Jaya's friends," he smiles up at them all, I turn around to find them all staring gaped at Dylan, but quickly snap out of it and greet him back, Tim and Sarah both introduce themselves.

"Alright then, shall we get going?" Dylan offers his hand to me which I hesitantly take.

Before walking away I turn around to the guys, "I'll see you guys when we get there, you have the address right?" Dallas nods his head since they'll be taking his car.

Shivering I speed walk towards a red car while clutching to Dylan, who speaks up, "the car's warm, had the heater on, on my way here," he finally unlocks the car, I quickly get inside and it was definitely still warm. I see he rented a new car this time.

Dylan walks around and gets in the driver's seat.

I finally ask, "Why on earth are you a fireman?!"

- Authors note -

Hey guys,

Not feeling this chapter, but hope you guys enjoyed it 😔

Thank you anyways for reading, commenting and voting ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 429 35
A reckless girl, but kind hearted. She is beautiful but never believe in herself. Her only aim is to get away from her family. That's what she thinks...
652 74 35
When all you can hear at night is screaming and seeing the cold pale faces of those you love, you try to escape and run away but you always come back...
13.6K 236 30
Ava Johnson has always lived in the spotlight as the daughter of megastar celebrities, Angel and George Johnson. But when her rebellious streak start...
1.3K 134 12
Everything start with this two best friends. They have been known to each other for almost 20 years. Yet, they friendship are so strong. They love ea...