TEN.2| "Well that was weird,"

Jaya

"Haunted house?" Dylan suggests, erm...

I notice all my friends glance at me but I just shake my head at them and nod at Dylan, "yeah sure, why not?"

"Let's go then," I notice a mischievous smirk on Dylan's face as he noticed my earlier exchange with my friends, oh no

He walks up to me, dropping his arm around my shoulder, leaning down to whisper, "this is going to be so fun," Yep sure will be...

I look up to glare at him, only for him to return a wink.

"Wow, I'm literally 7th wheeling here," I hear Kris say from beside Dylan.

"Doesn't feel nice does it?" I ask while I scrunch my nose up, leaning my head forward to glance at Kris, who frowns and shakes his head.

I hear Millie laugh while she walks beside Dallas, holding his hand, Sarah and Tim doing the same. Wow, he really is 7th wheeling.

"Don't worry, we're on the same team," I whisper, my voice low so only Kris and Dylan can hear, we both smile at each other, while Dylan rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

We come to a stop and join the queue of people also waiting to go inside this crazy stupid house, which was actually a rollercoaster.

I feel someone leaning in, from the corner of my eye I could tell it was Dallas, "You gonna be okay?" He whispers.

I give him a side smile and nod, he backs away, but not before glancing at Dylan. I feel Dylan pull me closer to him, looking away from Dallas he stares ahead at the queue, his expression blank but his clenched jaw giving away his inner turmoil, Damn what's wrong with him?

I narrow my eyes at Dylan and stare at him confused, "you okay?" I ask, causing him to look down, he stares at my face for a bit before nodding his head and looking away as well as removing his arm from around my shoulder. Okay then...

"How many of you is there?" I hear the guy at the front ask.

"7," Dallas responds, the guy nods as the rollercoaster rolls up to the front, we give our tickets to the guy and he opens the gate,

Sarah and Tim take the first two seats, Dallas and Millie next and then me and Dylan, leaving Kris in the back on his own.

"I don't like this anymore," I hear Kris grumble, turning around I find him folding his arms with a frown on his face. Awh poor guy.

"Well, would you like Dylan to accompany you in the back?" I ask, he shakes his head, "I'll be fine," I nod my head and turn back around.

Dallas turns around briefly to glance at me and nods his head, turning back around.

Dylan leans down, next to my ear, "what's this guy deal? Isn't he dating that girl next to him?"

I turn my head to face Dylan, only to be inches away from him, I quickly look away, feeling to flustered by the closeness and answer his question, "yeah they're dating," I don't turn back to see his response.

I notice the worker, walking towards us while putting the safety belts down, until he reaches us, securing us and Kris in and walking back to his table.