bittersweet [yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"I don't think you do, Jimin. I'm not who you think I am. I'm . . . a boy." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Epilogue
Aurhtors note;

40.

7.3K 528 544
By Ilove1D1237

"Hoseok, no offense but can you move back to sit next to, Jin?"

Hoseok furrows his eyebrows perplexed. "But I thought . . ."

"Yeah I'm kind of over this seat switching."

Before Hoseok can reply Yoonji walks in. "Yoonji! Here!"

Hoseok rolls his eyes and walks to the front of the classroom where Jin and him sit.

"Good morning, doll. You look stunning!"

Her outfit consists of a polka dot skirt, a light blue shirt, light blue knee socks, and black shoes.

Her hair is down and pinned with her long bangs over her forehead. She's finally wearing make up again, not like she needs it anyways. She looks so breathtaking.

"You really think so?" She whispers looking down at her outfit.

"I really do."

"You don't think it's ugly? Or too much?" She quietly mumbles sitting beside me.

"Of course not, doll. I know I said mean things before, but I honestly like your style. It suits you and makes you stand out in a good way of course."

Yoonji smiles preciously her cheeks turning bright pink. "Thank you so much, Jimin."

"I really missed sitting next to you. Especially sniffing your scent." I comment taking a whip of the honey and flowers.

"I missed it too. I missed it so much."

"You don't have to anymore." I smile pinching her cheek softly.

•••

"So you're back with her? What happened to her being a fake and you being over it?" Hoseok asks a bit offended.

"That's the past, Hoseok. It was all a misunderstanding and we fixed everything."

"Don't be bitter, Hobi. We're all friends remember?" Taehyung speaks up.

"Yeah, yeah. I know."

"How did you guys even find out?"

"Everyone saw you kiss, Yoonji yesterday. I mean you did it in front of everyone and rumors started spreading." Jungkook says.

"Gosh, people are so nosy!" I comment as I open a bag of chips.

"Ahh, there's your girlfriend." Jin smirks.

I quickly turn to the cafeteria door and see Yoonji enter. She's got her lunch bag on her hand.

Her brother walks immediately to their usual spot. Yoonji looks around until she finds me. She grins waving excitedly.

Namjoon quickly turns back around to grab her pulling her to their table making me frown.

"Damn. Her brother really don't like you." Jungkook says.

"Yeah no shit."

"You gonna let him take her away from you like that?" Jin asks.

"I don't want to start anything. We've already fought once and it wasn't the best."

"I'll help you." Jungkook quickly says.

"No thanks. I can't afford another suspension."

"Talking about suspensions. I'm so glad my teacher didn't tell on me. I made up that I had terrible diarrhea and that I had to go the pharmacy to get some medicine." Taheyung giggles like a little kid.

"Why don't you invite her to sit with us?" Jin asks completely changing the subject.

"I don't think her brother would let her."

"Well her brother has company now." Jin says.

I quickly turn around and see that a girl is sitting beside Namjoon. They're talking and laughing and she's got her lunch out.

"Ask her we have room." Taheyung says.

"Do you mind, Hoseok?" I ask him because I wouldn't like to make him uncomfortable at all.

"Nah it's cool." He sounds sincere enough so I nod getting up from the table.

I slowly make my way to their table taking deep breaths on the way there. When I'm a feet away, Namjoon stops laughing with that girl.

"Jimin!" Yoonji squeaks excitedly.

"Hey, doll."

Namjoon immediately gives me a death glare when the pet name escapes my lips. I clear my throat nervously.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with my friends and I? You can come too Namjoon and your friend."

"Nah, my girlfriend and I don't eat with assholes."

Yoonji frowns nudging him with her elbow. "Don't me mean." She whispers.

"What he was trying to say was that we're okay. Thank you for the offer though." The girl sitting next to him replies.

"I'll love to have lunch with you and your friends." Yoonji smiles gathering her lunch.

Namjoon gives her a glare, but she ignores him quickly standing up. I bow awkwardly to say bye to Namjoon and his girlfriend.

On the way tot he table I grab Yoonji's hand timidly. People are staring and it feels a bit overwhelming I'm not going to lie.

But the fact that I'm holding her hand makes me forget it all.

"Guys this is Yoonji. Yoonji this is Jungkook, Taheyung, Hoseok, and Jin."

Yoonji smiles blushing bowing to them all.

"Yo, yo, yo, what's up girl?" Jungkook asks.

"Hey! I love your shirt! I really like that color!" Jin enthusiastically says.

"Hi. You're really cute like a button." Taheyung comments. I shot him a look and he quickly adds, "Not like that though."

"Hey. I like your style so much. It's cool." Hoseok tells her.

"Thank you everyone. I feel so welcomed thank you." Yoonji says a blush spreading all over her.

"Aww! She's too cute!" Jungkook chuckles.

"She is." I add with a smile.

Yoonji smiles once again unpacking her lunch. We start eating although my appetite is gone.

Not because of something bad, but how can I focus on eating when Yoonji is sitting next to me looking like an angel?

God, she's beautiful.

Why was I so stupid to be away from her for so long?

It's true what people say. We are the creators of our own sadness.

"Hey are we still up for this weekend? We don't have school Monday so it's gonna be a long weekend!" Jungkook speaks up.

"Wait, for what?" I ask confused.

"You forgot already? Remember I told you my parents will be gone on a really important business trip? They're gone for like five days so I got the house to myself."

"Oh, yeah I totally forgot."

"You know we're down boy." Jin says.

"Do you want to come, Yoonji? It's gonna lit as fuck. We gonna have drinks, cigarettes, food you name it. I got a big indoor pool and we got plenty of rooms. I'm telling you we're gonna go ham."

"Jungkook stop throwing gang signs up in the air! We're gonna get jumped one day." Jin scolds grabbing Jungkook's hands.

"Sorry I got excited."

"Well . . ." Yoonji begins.

"I don't think she'd like that." I interrupt. It's not that I don't want her to go I just don't want my friends to make her feel uncomfortable. They are my best friends, but they can be aggravating and might pick on her.

"If you're worried about being the only girl there don't because we're going to invite our lady friends." Taheyung says raising his eyebrows mischievously.

"Yeah so you won't be the only girl." Hoseok clarifies.

"Umm, well I'll ask my grandma. I'm sure she will say yes. I'd love to come."

"Aye, your girlfriend lit." Jungkook screams excitedly. After that they go back to discussing the plans for the weekend.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry for my loud ass friends." I mumble in her ear.

Yoonji grins, "No it's okay. I like them a lot. I like sitting here and eating my lunch next to you. It's a very nice feeling."

"I like it very much too." I say with a big smile.

If I were to smile a bit more I think my face would rip in half.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 16.3K 45
"Are you colorblind?" "No. I just don't like colors."
89.7K 4.5K 42
Everywhere he goes, it's always that one pink-head.
1.4K 60 14
Hi I am park jimin I can't believe what I am going to say now but my heart was unconscious for awhile now, so many people confessing their feelings a...
2.6M 122K 94
littlemochi: i really like ur pants in which jimin comments on yoongi's picture that he really likes his pants.