A Slice of Love

By Juls131415

Olive Halls needs a job. So why not work at the famous Pizza Star? Oh did I mention there's a hot guy that wo... More

A Slice of Love
Training
First Day
First Date
Just Another Day at Work
Opening up
Hanging Out
A Day With Matt
Maria Lily
Hitting The Clubs
The plan with a twist
A Little Secret
Girls Day, Guys at Night
Going Downhill
Her Wish
The Bet
Best friends and Walmart
School Starts
Hanging Out...Alone.
A Surprise
Rumor Has It...Maria's back.
The Collapse
How To Say What Needs To Be Said
I Quit
Leaving You
Running to You
The End.

First Day Drama

5.5K 152 3
By Juls131415

Olive's POV

I got my schedule and walked into my French class. Dylan had Science so I said goodbye to him and walked into my classroom. I sighed. I'm honestly not all that good at French. I mean yeah if I was reading something or talking to someone, everything makes total sense, I don't even need to think about what their saying. But once we get into the past, present and future tense, it's like everything just confuses the hell out of me. I mean seriously? Why would I fricken care about the different tenses? I roll my eyes, as I head to the back and take a seat. I began going through my folder looking for my stuff because Mr.Powlen had just began talking about all that stuff that we'll be learning this year and blah blah blah. I hear someone take a seat next to me. I didn't glance up, but continued looking through my folder, that's when I felt a hand on my knee. The shocks ran through me and my eyes snapped up to find a smirking, green eyed boy I know quite well.

"Hey Oli." He said and I gulped. His hand was slowly creeping up my leg and I was having a hard time controlling myself. Especially when he's touching me.

"M-Matt stop. We're in school." I said and he smirked, biting his lip making him look even more sexy. Damn him!

"But Oli..." He whined softly as he gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Matt no!" I whisper, and Matt lets go but we had caught Mr.Powlen's attention.

"Olive! No Talking." He yelled and my eyes widened.

"But-" I tried protesting and he glared at me from the front of the room, shutting me up.

"Do you want attention Ms.Halls?" He asks me and I shake my head instantly. "Good then keep your mouth shut." He says turning back around. Damn, no need to overreact or anything. Matt was trying to stifle his laughter from next to me. I glared at him and he smirked.

After class, I got my stuff and as I was walking down the hall I felt his hands on my hips. I groaned loudly and turned toward him.

"Matt come on. Keep you're hands to yourself." I say, not turning around to look at him. He put his chin on my shoulder and sighed lightly.

"Olive if I can't kiss you, at least let me touch you." He said and I roll my eyes.

"Matt, we're in school." I state firmly.

"Oh you're right my bad." Matt says, and instead of taking his hands off of my waist, he pulls me into an empty classroom. "Less public for you?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. I gulp as he walks toward me, placing both of his hands on the desk I was leaning against. He puts his head in my neck and whispers in my ear. "We both know you want to Oli." He says huskily and my breath catches in my throat.

"W-want what?" I stammer, cursing myself in my head.

"You know you want to kiss me." He says, raising his face in front of mine. His eyes were staring at my lips and my throat had gone dry. Oh shit this isn't good. I'm going to kiss him if he doesn't move away. The door to the room suddenly opened and Dylan walked in. Matt cursed, turning around.

"Hey Dylan.." I trail off and Dylan just stands awkwardly looking at us. Both of his eyebrows are raised and his hands are shoved into his pockets.

"You didn't answer you're phone so I came to find you. The jar was left cracked open so I peeked in and saw you...um sorry by the way." Dylan says politely to Matt. Matt sighed, running a hand down his face looking slightly frustrated. But nodded, moving away from me. "So's this is your boyfriend?" Dylan asked giving me a grin and I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah Dylan this is Matt. Matt this is one of my best friends Dylan." I gestured and they nodded to each other.

"So what did I interrupt?" He asked, smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"Matt trying to get me to kiss him." I say and Dylan raises his eyebrows and looks at Matt.

"You can't get her to kiss you?" He asked, looking shocked and he sighs.

"We have a bet going. Who ever kisses the other first. She was about to crack before you came in." Matt says and I cross my arms over my chest.

"Was not." I say like a little kid and Matt smirks at me.

"Oh yeah? How come you weren't breathing then?" He asked, grinning at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You suck." Was my only comeback and Matt let out a laugh, and Dylan joined him. "Assholes.." I murmur as I begin walking out of the room. They follow me into the hallway and then I stop straight. I noticed that there were the usual hall monitors. Oh we're in deep shit. They are basically the nerds of the school who take the job very seriously. Now I'm not hating on nerds or anything, I'm saying maybe if they were nicer to everyone maybe they wouldn't be picked on so much. I then ran back into the room, running right into Dylan's chest. "Ouch." I say stepping back and they chuckled.

"Come on babe, let's get to class." Matt says and I stop him.

"No the hall monitors are down there." I say and Dylan's eyes widened. I went to this school the past few years and Dylan and I know that you don't get caught by the hall monitors. Matt however didn't see what the big deal was though. He was frowning in confusion.

"So what?" He asked and I sighed.

"They're a bunch of jerks and basically make you do anything the deem fit. Which means if you haven't even talked to them, you'll get community service hours around school for like a fricken week. They happen to hate me and Dylan though. Don't ask why, but we need to get by them without them knowing." I say and we all peek around the corner and see there was only one person. An average girl named Marissa. She hates Dylan because apparently she liked him and he blew her off on a date he never said he'd go to. Shit. I turned around and looked to see what other exit we could get by. Damn it! This is not how I was planning my first day of school to go. I looked around and saw that Matt was nowhere to be seen. "Matt?" I whispered and I noticed him in the corner of the room holding a cage with a rat int it. "Put him down! That thing is a crazy ass rat! He'll bite you without a thought." I say and Matt rolls his eyes.

"We'll scare the chick away and make a break for it." Matt says and Dylan claps him on the back.

"Good thinking dude." Dylan says and Matt grins happily. I grab the rat's favorite toy, which happens to be a little cat toy that rolls. I rolled it down the hallway and Matt let the rat go. It ran after the ball and Marissa looked up, a shocked look flashed on her face. She screamed as the rat then began chasing her. We sprinted down the hall and laughed as we made it to the next hall. "That was great." Dylan stated and we all nodded, catching our breath. The bell then rang and we all shrugged as we headed to third period. I had that with Sarah so I walked to Art. I came in and sat next to Sarah as the teacher droned about painters and abstract stuff.

"So why weren't you in second period?" She asked and I chuckled at the thought.

"I'll tell you later, it's a long story." I say and she nods.

"You didn't do the nasty in school now did you Oli?" She asked and my mouth hung open.

"Sarah Holts, have a bit of faith!" I whisper and she chuckles.

After two more hours of the most boring classes ever, we head to lunch. Sarah and I grab our lunches and head to our table in the back of the room. Dylan's already there, with his friend Ryan who is probably the biggest player in the school. To us he's more of our brother though, he's good to his friends...not to the girls who show up at his doorstep at night. We all take a seat and then Dan and Matt join us shortly after. At the table it sat me, with Matt on my left, then Dylan, Ryan and his flavor of the week on his lap, Dan and then Sarah who was on my right. I was halfway through my lunch when a guy walked up. His name was Patrick and he was well known for being a flirt.

"Hey Olive." He says shooting me a smile.

"Hey." I say with a nod before continuing my lunch.

"So I was wondering if you'd go to Ryan's party with me tonight? " He said gesturing over to Ryan, who was preoccupied with the girl sticking her tongue down his throat. Gross. Before I could answer, Matt did.

"Nope she's busy." Matt said simply, turning his attention to his food.

"Well I wasn't asking you, I was asking Olive." He said, glaring at Matt. "So what do you say?" He asks and before Matt could say anything more I speak.

"Sorry Patrick, but I'm already in a relationship." I say and he raises his eyebrows.

"Where is he?" His question threw me off guard and he smirked. "Well since you hesitated, I guess he's not real. So how bout you come to that party with me, Kay baby?" He said, smirking as he cupped my cheek.

"Remove your hand from her cheek before I smash your face in." Matt's cold voice said behind me, making my eyes widen in shock. I've never heard him sound like that before.

"What? She's not dating you, why don't you scram." He says to Matt and turns his attention to me, but then was knocked to the ground.

"I am dating her you dick, so don't fucking touch her. Do you hear me?" Matt says, his hands balled into fists. I get up and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Matt, relax." I say and he lets out a breath of air and turns to me and nods. Matt was turning to sit back down when Patrick sprung to his feet and charged toward Matt. Dylan jumped to his feet and punched him square in the jaw, causing him to stumble backwards. Dan and Sarah had jumped to their feet, not knowing what to do. Even Ryan and his girl had stopped making out, to watch what just happened. Everyone was silent in the cafeteria. Matt got up and walked to stand next to Dylan.

"Get out of here Patrick. Or else." Dylan said lowly and he just nodded quickly before taking off. I stared in shock.

"Thanks man." Matt said, turning to Dylan. Dylan looked over and smiled.

"Yeah of course. You might as well be a part of our group now, so I'd help you out anytime." Dylan said easily, making me grin at the fact that they were getting along so well.

"Thanks, I owe you one. Seriously." Matt said, giving him a small smile, and I stepped over to Dylan.

"Thanks Dyl." I say and he grins at us.

"Hey I like you two together. The last thing I want it Matt hurt and Patrick trying to make a move on you." Dylan said and I nodded in agreement. We continued our lunch in peace, well besides the stares from the other people in the cafeteria. I grabbed Matt's hand under the table and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." I whispered and Matt sighed happily.

"Love you too Oli."

Cute? Did you like it? I think it's short again...sorry about that. It's hot in my house and I'm slowly dying and stuff so I don't know that affected my writing lol. Okay well thanks for reading comment and vote!

~Juls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 4K 47
I knew it was a game. Damn but a good game it was for as long as it lasted. "Let me go." I whisper. He stares at me. His face turning so cold. "Fin...
244K 2K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...
14.7M 567K 62
Is it fair to let a mistake define a person? .......... "Miss...?" he assessed my face with his calculative eyes, waiting for me to tell him my sur...
62.9K 1.6K 33
⟡ ⟡ ⟡ His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is but I know I can't concern myself with it...