I Am Not Lovable -Larry Styli...

By da_baddest_bleep

Louis Tomlinson is an insecure 17-year-old who just moved to Cheshire because his mother got a good job offer... More

Warnings
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

127 5 0
By da_baddest_bleep

*Louis' POV*

Here I am standing in front of a glass door that will determine whether I relive my past or if I would be accepted. Right now I am contemplating whether if I should just run away to place that no one could find me or face the consequences of entering this door.

A lot of thoughts came rushing to my mind. All because of my insecurities, I started doubting myself and whether I would actually blend in.

  My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car horn, turns out my mom knew better than to let me deal with my thoughts and plans of escaping this nightmare. So I decided to enter this Hell also known as high school.

  It was the first time that I was thankful for coming late to school, because then the halls wouldn't be too crowded.

As I came close to the schools' glass door, I realized how wrong I was and how crowded that hallway was. My heart was beating so fast that I thought I could die.

I came up with the idea of not looking anywhere but the ground, because maybe then I wouldn't get in much of a trouble.

I was obviously mistaken because as I was walking down the halls it was worriedly quite. So I raised my eyes and caught a glance of a really handsome boy.

I smiled shyly and then lowered my eyes immediately. I felt everyone's eyes on me.

I guess I am that ugly.

So I quickened my footsteps, a few minutes later of walking and not knowing where the destination was, I was luckily standing in front of the principal's office.

"Good morning, I suppose you're Lewis Tomlinson" I was greeted by the principal once I entered his office.

"Morning, and it's actually Louis, not Lewis" I responded quietly.

"alright LOUIS" he emphasized "I'm Mr. Jones" he extended his hand and I shook it after a few minutes of welcoming me and explaining the school rules to me "here is your schedule" he said and handed me a piece of paper "If you need any help finding your classes you will definitely find some students roaming the hallway, and I am sure they will be more than happy to help" he added.

I looked at the paper in my hand and nodded "okay thank you Mr. Jones" and after that I left his office.

As I was walking to my English class I realized that I didn't really know where I was going but I was too shy to ask for help.

Moments later I bumped into a guy and all the papers that I had fell on the ground.

"I-I'm so sorry" I rushed out embarrassed and scared.

"Its fine mate" the guy laughed "I am Niall by the way" he extended his hand "I'm Louis" I smiled and accepted his hand.

"You're new here right?" He questioned and I nodded my head "will do you need help finding your classes? Because I was struggling with that in my first year" he added with a small chuckle "Yes please, that would be nice" I smiled at him and handed him my schedule.

"Oh cool we have a lot of classes together" he said excitedly and turned to me, I hummed because what else was I supposed to say? I don't open up to people that easily so it was going to be hard to make friends.

We arrived a little bit late so everyone's eyes were glued on us "Sorry for being late I was helping Louis here cause he was lost" Niall said.

"Oh you must be Mr. Tomlinson am I right?" She smiled sweetly and I nodded my head as Niall immediately took a seat "will welcome to Holmes Chapel high we are happy to have you with us" she said.

I smiled politely to her and nodded my head to show my appreciation.

"Alright then you can have seat over there" she  pointing to the only seat that's left which is a seat in the end of the class next to some tattooed guy who I must say looks very intimidating.
________________________
A/N:
Welcome everyone to my first book ever. I hope you all like it and don't hesitate about sharing your opinion on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4M 123K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...