TATTED || Junhao

By adorejunnie

A story where tattoos randomly pop up on Wen Junhui's body and the only way to fade them is to find the meani... More

玫(2)
Uwu

玫 (1)

5.9K 341 406
By adorejunnie

(Rose)
Part 1 out of 2

Junhui woke up to the sound of his alarm making him groan. school again? Really? Aaah he rolled out of bed and lazily walked to the bathroom where he looked into the mirror and found the tattoo from yesterday was now gone.

He wasn't surprised anymore just annoyed. He actually thought he looked really good with that huge tattoo from yesterday but if he actually got something like that his parents would literally murder him in his sleep.

He wants to know why this is happening to him and why it's always different each day. There's no point in asking a doctor since the situation sounds like a crazy person made it up. Junhui for sure wasn't dreaming about this because everything looks and feels real and this would be a long ass dream if it was.
This must be some type of supernatural thing. This doesn't just happen to a random person and Junhui will try his best to find out what the hell is going on with all these tattoos.

Even though he thinks he looks cool.

He looked into the mirror trying to find the other tattoo this must be a small one. I can't find it goddammit.

"Hansol!"

"What!"

"Come here!"

Hansol soon came into Junhui's bedroom with a coffee mug in his hand.

"What do you want?" He asked with a tired smug face. "Find the other tattoo, I can't find it" Junhui responded as he started turning around.

Hansol walked up to the older and started looking around but couldn't find anything.

"You sure this thing didn't stop?" Hansol asked as he kept searching. "Why would it stop now" Junhui stated as he looked all along his legs.

"Oh my god what if it's on your ass"

"What!? Check"

"I'm not gonna check"

"Just check real fast"

"No Junhui I'm not looking at your ass"

"This is serious business"

Hansol sighed and looked over Junhui's body again because he is definitely not looking at his roommate's butt and would be traumatized if he ever did.

He looked down his arm and saw a small tattoo of a rose on his left hand right below the thumb.

"It's on your hand idiot"

"Oh"

Junhui took a closer look and saw the cute tattoo "awe this one is so pretty and cute. The color is so nice" he stated.

"Yeah yeah whatever come on we got class to do," Hansol said before walking out of the Chinese boy's bedroom.

~

"You should've came with us. It was so pretty and you missed out" Hansol pouted as he told Jisoo about their fun weekend. "Are you crazy? It was below zero yesterday and I'm not dumb enough to go outside" Jisoo responded with an eye roll and continued to write down his notes.

"Hey Jisoo. You're still in that business class right?" Junhui asked the boy and got a nod in return.

"Okay. Can you help my friend with some finical stuff? He owns a pet shop by himself and he's having trouble with the money" Junhui asked. He wants to help Minghao as much as he can. Junhui can tell just by the way Minghao talks about the shop that he truly loves and cares about it and Junhui will try his best to keep him happy.

"Oo yes of course! This is great study for the exam. Can we go there today? I need to see how much he has in his savings" Jisoo's eyes started to sparkle as he shifted in his seat.

"Yeah sure" Junhui smiled I hope this helps him a little bit.

~

"Pineapples on pizza? wack!" Hansol said out of the blue making the two other boys look up at him.

"Shut up, we're in a library" Junhui shushed and went back to studying for exams next week.

"I'm just saying. Fruit on pizza is so disgusting like why would you? and especially, why pizza? Out of all the food fucking pizza had to be the one!" Hansol said again.

"Hansol shut up-"

"Excuse me but can you guys please leave. You're disturbing other readers"

Junhui and Jisoo both gave Hansol a glare and started to pack up.

"Well she probably likes pineapples on her pizza"

~

Junhui started to walk with Jisoo to Minghao's pet shop.

Cheesy as it sounds, he actually was missing Minghao. He saw him yesterday but he just missed the younger being around him. He's making me go crazy.

"We're here" Junhui announced and stopped walking along with Jisoo.

They both entered and saw Minghao writing something down behind the desk.

"Hello welco- Junhui!" Minghao exclaimed then ran from behind the desk to Junhui and embraced him.

Junhui chuckled and returned the hug feeling his cheeks heat up again.

Jisoo smiled and cleared his throat catching the attention of both boys.

"O-oh uh sorry" Junhui let go of Minghao who did the same feeling embarrassed. "S-so this is Minghao" Junhui awkwardly introduced and Jisoo held out his hand for the boy to shake.

"Oh so this is the Minghao you were talking about? Hello" Jisoo shook the boy's hand with a friendly smile.

Junhui wanted to drop kick Jisoo back to America when he mentioned that.

Minghao just chuckled and shook Jisoo's hand with his heart beating a little faster

Junhui talks about me?

"Hahaha okay. This is Jisoo and he's the friend I told you about who's taking the business class and he's willing to help you" Junhui spoke trying to take the awkward atmosphere away.

"R-really?" Minghao stuttered out.

Jisoo nodded "yeah. This is great training and I studied a lot on this so I know what to do" Jisoo confidently said.

Minghao was surprised Junhui actually wants to try and help he thought.

"U-um that's great. I'll show you to the computer"

Junhui smiled seeing how Minghao face brightened up instantly.

~

"I'll be here for a while but I promise you, I'll get you out of this situation" Jisoo stated then went back to the computer.

Minghao was excited. He hopes Jisoo could fix this situation so he doesn't lose the shop along with the animals he raised and grown to love.

"Do you have anything to do?" Junhui asked making Minghao jump

"I have to bathe one of the dogs"

"Oh my god let me help you please" Junhui begged with puppy eyes making Minghao laugh.

"Haha sure. Put on this apron" Minghao threw the apron at Junhui who unsuccessfully caught it making it drop to the ground.

~

"He's gonna shake back up!"

"Wha-"

Junhui was cut off by soap flying onto his face and all over his apron "goddammit" he cursed out and wiped the foam off his face.

Meanwhile, Minghao was dying of laughter in the background "I-I told you to back up haha" he couldn't stop laughing seeing how offended the older looked.

Junhui had an evil idea

He grabbed a bunch of foam and smacked it on Minghao's Head.

The youngers mouth was agape feeling the foam drip down to his neck then shoulders. He gave Junhui a glare and grabbed a ball of foam and shoved it into Junhui's face.

"Ewww it taste the dog hair"

"Good"

Then the two started to fly foam soap at each other until Minghao grabbed the whole bottle of shampoo and squirted it onto Junhui who then took the bar of soap and rubbed it on the youngers head.

Jisoo turned to look what was happening and saw the two Chinese boys having fun and laughing while having a soap a fight

He knows they have some sort of feelings for each other and it was obvious. Just the way they look at each other you can see that there is some chemistry between them.

Jisoo shook his head and smiled then went back to what he was doing

My birthday fucking sucked

Not really proud of how this turned out

Sorry for being inactive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.8K 21
Minghao doesn't know what he's doing, Junhui does. Where Minghao finally has the balls to go for it and confess his feelings to Junhui after being se...
94.6K 3.7K 14
Soulmate AU Junhui is crushing on the weird deaf boy at school. ?JunHao? With a side of Hoonsol;)
224K 11.4K 28
-- pls read the clarification chapter before starting this book! "why don't you take your make up off?" [intended lower caps] ®a seventeen junhao au™
1.9K 116 8
"they were the right person for one another, fitting comfortably in each other's arms like a jigsaw, but there just wasn't enough time to complete th...