I Don't do Chic-flicks (Dean...

By BookLoverCoco

(DeanXReader) Your a hunter. Well on the side, but full time yourown a bar that's on the side of a road in th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(A/N)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(A/N)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
NEW!! Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49- Broken Promise
? QUESTIONS ?

Chapter 48

4.6K 106 10
By BookLoverCoco

Lil bonus for the fans-

    I run around the house, chasing naked Bobby as he's giggling and screaming.
"BOBBY COME HERE!!" I shout, chasing the baby. He always did this after baths. John stood in the bathroom, a towel wrapped around him as he watched. Grace would giggle and laugh, encouraging her brother.
"ROBERT FERGUS WINCHESTER GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!!!" I scream. But that doesn't stop him, he just continues to run and hide from me.

I hear the front door open, and the familiar loud footsteps.
"Helllooo-Bobby buddy what are you doing?" I hear Dean laugh from downstairs. I sigh and go into the bathroom, picking up John as I go downstairs to greet Dean and grab Bobby.
"Hey." I smile tightly.
"Uh oh monster mommy is coming out." Dean chuckles. I roll my eyes trying to hide my smile. Grace comes running down the stairs as usual and Dean scoops her into his arms. That was his little princess.
"Can you get Bobby dressed please? I have to get John dressed." I ask Dean.
"No, I'll get Bobby and John dressed while you go sit and relax." Dean says.
"But-"
"But nothing I got this." Dean smiles, pecking my lips and putting Grace down so he can take Bobby. I smile as I watch Bobby take Dean's free hand, and all three of them go upstairs.
"Well come on hun, let's go watch Disney." I chuckle leading Grace into the living room.

That night, we ordered pizza and for once the kids went to bed early leaving Dean and I alone. I laid between Dean's legs, my head on his chest as he had his arms draped around me.
       "Hey hun?" Dean mumbles.
       "Hm?" I hum.
      "Let's go to Vegas." He suggests.
       "Remember last time we went? I'm not going through that again." I chuckle.
      "We won't be hunting vampires this time though, just you, me and a nice hotel bed." Dean chuckles, kissing the top of my head. A vacation would be nice....
         "We don't have the money." I sigh.
        "Says who? We have the money for a weekend trip to Vegas without the kids. I'll ask Gabriel and Cas to watch them. It'll be great baby." He responds.
       "Fine but only for the weekend." I sigh. Dean squeezes me with excitement like a kid causing me to giggle.
        "Mmm I love you." I mumbles beginning to scatter kisses on my skin.
         "I love you too Winchester."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.9K 14
This is another reader insert story! You have heard something about the Winchesters, but you have never ever imagined that you would meet them under...
24.1K 329 77
You've been a hunter for a few years and the one thing you have learnt is that monsters hate one thing more then hunters. And they are called the Win...
119K 1.1K 17
Basically just a bunch of imagines of Dean Winchester. This is my first book so I hope you enjoy!! I do not own the character Dean Winchester or any...
116K 2.4K 12
You loved Dean Winchester with all your heart, and that's what caused it to break so easily. You were blind from all the signs that were there, and w...