Chapter 34

Once the gas clears up, I can see vampires on the floor. They were unconscious but they were very weak. I could see Gabriel and Cas on the left, Sam on my right and Dean straight ahead. Charles at the head of the table across from me stands up, stumbling and leans against his chair.
     "How.......dare.......you?!?!" He shouts out of breath and weak. I pull out my rope that has the hook, swing it and attach it to the very large chandelier above me. I tug with all my strength till I hear cracking and the chandelier comes crumbling down on top of about 30 of the vampires.
    "Guess you should've checked the ceiling while renovating the house." I comment, causing Charles to growl. I smile as the vampires attempt to get up, but when he runs at Sam his head is sliced off effortlessly by an transparent rope that's as sharp as a dagger.  "I suggest you don't move." They all stood still, their eyes burning with rage. "Now you have two options I either have my friends slice your heads off one by one or I blow your ass's up. What will it be?" I ask.

The room grows silent. As expected.
    "You're a lunatic!!!" One vampire women shouts. I smile and walk over towards her.
     "I'm a lunatic? Your leader killed my 6 month year old daughter in front of me." I inform her. Her eyes widen and she looks back at Charles in shock. "Oh, he didn't tell you? Well yeah he killed my daughter and threatened my family because his family were insane and power thirsty."
    "I told you Charles!!!! Your family business was not ours!!! They were greedy-" she shouted but Charles shot her a glare.
     "THEY WERE MY KIN, IF MY FAMILY BURNS THEN SO DOES HERS!!!" He screams at her. She turns back to face me, her face emotionless.
    "We didn't know......." She whispers, lowering her head. For a minute I feel sympathy, until I realize they'd lie just to get out of anything.
    "Why should I believe you?" I ask her, causing her to look up at me again.
     "I'm not saying you should...." she whispers back.
     "What do you feed on?" I ask her quietly.
     "The others feed on humans, I can't....it's disgusting. So I go for small animals." She responds. I slice my wrist and hold it up to her face. She doesn't flinch, or even attempt to attack my arm. I lower my arm, slice the rope allowing the girl to be freed.
    "Don't make me kill you." I warn her as she steps behind me. The guys look at me wide eyed and confused. "Kill them all now!!!" I order. And within an instant, the boys are at it, attacking the vampires. I instantly go for Charles, tackling him to the ground. I pin him down and begin to punch his face furiously. But he grabs my wrist, twisting it causing me to scream out in pain and push me off him. He was now ontop of me, grabbing a piece of rock from the ceiling he begins to bang it onto my head. My vision becomes blurry but I'm luckily able to push him off, and stab him in the side with my discarded machete. Once I'm able to stand up, I look around and see none were alive except the girl.

I go over to Charles and wrap a bomb around his neck and tie him to a chair. I hold the trigger in my hand and stare at him.
    "You took everything from me." I growl. He smirks and leans forward.
    "She was so soft in my arms." I tear up, and punch him so hard his chair falls back. All he does is laugh on his back causing me to feel sick in my stomach. I press the trigger and instantly, his head is blown off. The room grows silent. I turn around to face the girl who I 'saved'.

  "What's your name?" I ask her.
    "Penelope." She responds. She had red hair, red eyes and skin as pale as snow. I smile weakly at her and sigh.
   "There are bombs all around the house, the only safe exit is through the small hallway and out the study window okay?" I inform her. She nods and smiles weakly at me.
    "Thank you." She responds I nod and she begins to run out but I call out her name before she leaves so she turns to face me.
    "Stay out of trouble." I inform her. She nods and runs out, leaving me with the boys.
    "Well that was easier than expected." Gabriel chuckles. I smile weakly and chuckle before tossing my duffle bag over my shoulder.
     "Let's go find some treasure!!!" I cheer. The boys chuckle following me around the house. We find some money and valuable items before leaving the house and blowing it up.

Sadly the Penelope found my motorcycle and stole it, leaving me in the impala with the guys. Gabriel and Castiel flashed back to the hotel while I was in the car with Sam and Dean. Sam and Dean kept persisting to check but head and I kept telling them I was fine. But once we got back to the motel, Dr.Dean came out with his first aid and wrapped up my head.

I sat on the bed watching tv and Sam was at the table looking for nearby cases. Dean was out getting everyone food. Gabriel and Castiel come in from wherever they've been but they had serious looks on their faces.
"Y/N we need to talk." Gabriel says, taking a seat on the bed next to mine.
"Shoot." I smile. Castiel comes straight up to me, kneels down to my level and looks me dead in the eyes.
"You're with child." He says plainly. The room becomes dead silent and I can't help but laugh.
"Cute joke Cas, Gabe teach you that?" I chuckle.
"It's not a joke y/n, its most likely from Yours and Dean's erotic night in Vegas." Gabriel sighs. I stand up and run my hands through my hair than look down at my stomach.
"No. I'm not pregnant." I respond.
"It makes sense, you've had morning sickness." Sam comments.
"That's because of nerves for the big hunt!!!" I snap, than cover my mouth. "I'm sorry Sammy I didn't mean to snap."
"It's okay." He smiles slightly.
"But I drank the other night!!" I protest to Gabriel and Castiel.
"You did what?" Gabriel asks, standing up.
"The night we like showed up here, I couldn't sleep so I had a drink outside than Dean came out we fucked that explains the fever and him being here shirtless." I explain to Gabriel.
"Cas." Is all Gabriel says before Castiel picks me up, lays me on the bed on my back and lifts up my shirt to reveal my stomach.
"Hey!!" I protest. But they ignore me. Castiel places his hand on my stomach, and I feel a tingling sensation all over my stomach. I look up at Sam nervously who takes my hand and Gabriel watches Cas closely.
"The child is alright." Cas sighs. I sigh in relief before hearing Dean outside about to open the door.
"Act casual!!!" I whisper shout, sitting up and fixing my shirt. Sam rushes to his spot in the chair with his lap top, Gabriel hops on the bed next to me and Cas just stands there...confused as always.
"I'm back with food and beer." Dean cheers happily. I smile getting up and grab a container that Dean holds out for me.
"Thanks Dean." I smile, but he stops be arching his brow.
"No beer?" Dean asks curiously. Before I can answer Cas answers for me.
"She can't she's with child Dean." Castiel says plainly. DAMNIT CAS.

Dean is silent. He places everything down and places his hands on his hips, giving a look of disbelief.
"I'm sorry what?" Dean asks.
"Y/n is with child, Gabriel believes it's from you and Y/n intercourse in Vegas." Castiel continues as if it was the most casual conversation. Dean looks at me, and I'm unable to tell how he's feeling, is he mad? Happy? Disappointed?
"They just told me." I say softly, looking down at my feet. Instead of hearing yelling, I feel two familiar arms around me. I look up and see it's Dean, hugging me tightly. I chuckle and hug back, hiding my face in his neck.
"Imma be a dad." He whispers. I nod, tearing up slightly.