Honeytrap | Dave East

By KayTheWriter__

hon·ey·trap ˈhənēˌtrap noun A stratagem in which irresistible bait is used to lure a victim. In life your eit... More

C O P Y R I G H T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N | O N E
F O U R T E E N | T W O

E I G H T

7K 366 387
By KayTheWriter__

"I don't even see why we have to have dinner with them." Rolling her eyes Jade frowned as she unbuckled her seatbelt. Looking over at Gotti she sighed. "I'm still mad at you. Plus I don't even know this girl."

"That's the point of this date damn. Rico invited us so we can get to know her. That's his woman just like your mine. The same way I brought you around my friends is the same way he bringing her around his." Exiting the car Gotti walked around and opened Jade's door. Grabbing ahold of her hand he kissed her neck gently. "Don't cut up in here Jade."

Rolling her eyes she just nodded. "Mhmm."

Walking into Ruth's Chris Gotti smiled lightly giving a nod to the host. "Reservations for Smith, party of four." 

Looking down at some papers the woman nodded. "Right this way." Leading them to a spacious table that sat off in the corner of the room.

Tapping Rico Raven spoke softly. "There goes ya boy." Raven sighed as she spotted Gotti and his girl coming over. Making eye contact with Gotti then Jade Raven quickly put on a fake smile.

"What's up nigga." Gotti and Rico shared a quick handshake before everyone put their attention on Raven. "You already know Raven." Rico spoke looking from Gotti to Raven.

"Wassup ma." Gotti nodded in her direction giving her a small smile. Raven felt her face start to heat up. Just seeing his smile and lips had her reminiscing of the last time they were together. The feel of his lips on hers. They way his body felt pressed up against her. She hated to admit it but she liked it. Gotti noticed the look Raven was giving him, smirking he looked away. "Raven this my girl Jade."

"It's nice to meet you." Raven smiled brightly at her but quickly stopped once she noticed Jade wasn't smiling. She looked annoyed more than anything. "Okay." Chuckling Raven quickly took her seat.

"So how did y'all meet?" Jade quickly questioned.

Raven smiled as Rico wrapped his arms around her pulling her close. "It's a funny story actually." Rico and Raven both laughed just thinking about it.

"It's not even funny for real." Raven stopped laughing as she playfully pushed Rico away from her. "When I tell y'all this man is so annoying I mean it. So I use to work nights at this Denny's back in Florida where I'm from. So he comes in one night with his homeboy completely waisted. He orders one of everything on the damn menu. In the middle of him eating I go over just to make sure he's good."

"Soon as she comes over I'm spitting game at her and she's straight curving my ass." Rico jumped in laughing as he sipped his drink. "So finally she goes off on my ass. Saying that she's just trying to do her job and to give her a break because she wasn't in the mood."

"So he starts apologizing and right in the middle of conversation you'll never guess what this man did."

"What?" Gotti laughed as well knowing it was probably something stupid as hell.

"He threw the fuck up. All over my damn shoes. When I tell you I was so over him and that damn job."

"So I try to apologize again but shorty wasn't hearing it. So I'm just like fuck it. I'm drunk as hell and I'm over this shit. I tip her like two hundred dollars then I dip. The next day I just kept thinking about her. I don't know what it was."

"So for the next two weeks he came to my job every night and ordered one of everything on the menu, made conversation with me, and tipped me two hundred dollars before leaving. Just like he did the first night we met."

"I sent so many damn flowers to her job it looked more like a funeral home in there then a restaurant. Eventually she gave in and let me take her out."

"Look at us now." Raven smiled as she leaned in pecking his lips lightly.

"Mhmm." Jade nodded unmoved by their long ass boring story.

"So how did you two meet?" Raven questioned trying to keep the conversation flowing. She hated when awkward silences would feel a room.

"We met at a party." Jade kept in short. She wanted to know more about Raven though. Who was this girl that just popped up out of thin air. "You said your from Florida?"

Raven nodded. "Yup."

"Miami?"

Laughing Raven shook her head no. "What made you pick Miami?"

"You just look like a Miami girl that's all."

"Oh yeah?" Raven frowned tried of this girls nasty attitude. "How do Miami girls look?"

Shrugging she smirked. "Real fun. You know a fun girl when you see one."

"A fun girl huh." Raven bit down on her bottom lip and quickly counted to ten in her head. She could hear the sarcasm in every word that Jade spoke and she was quickly getting annoyed by it. "Well sorry to disappoint but I'm from Jacksonville. I am pretty fun though. Tell her Gotti." Raven looked towards Gotti and smiled.

Gotti kept his cool and just nodded. "You are pretty funny."

Jade eyed him before leaning back in her chair more. She stayed quite for most of the night. Mostly lost in her own thoughts. She didn't like this girl one bit and Raven could feel it.

Raven wasn't sure if it was jealousy or just pure hate but she was over it. She was more than happy once the dinner was over.

"I don't think she liked me at all." Raven sighed as she turned the radio down in the car so her and Rico could talk. "Her attitude was nasty as fuck. She better be happy I didn't feel like causing a scene."

Looking at her Rico laughed. "Her attitude always been like that. You'll probably hit it off better with Jody's girlfriends."

Frowning Raven shook her head. "Did you just say girlfriends. Like with an S? As in more than one." Keeping his attention on the road Rico just nodded. "That's messy as hell. I can't be hanging out with both of them that would make me fake."

"Don't Even stress it. They both know about each other. All three of them live together."

"Oh so they just on some superfly shit then." Laughing Raven immediately thought back to the 2018 remake of the movie. Her and Rico had just went and saw it last week.

"Yo that movie was good as hell though. Both of his shorties was bad to. I liked the one with the curly hair better. The Spanish bitch was too extra."

Raven nodded agreeing. "She was extra but she was down as hell. Baby went out in a blaze of glory defending her man."

Rico shook his head. "Real men don't need defending like that." Placing his hand on her thigh Rico inched his hand higher and higher making Raven moan just from his touch.

"So tell me baby." Raven spoke softly as she unbuckled her seatbelt. "What do real men need?" Slowly she undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Letting his dick spring free. Raven's mouth watered at the sight of it. "Tell me baby." Swirling her tongue around the tip of his member Rico almost forgot he was driving.

Easing him into her mouth slowly Raven took him inch by inch until she felt him hit the back of her throat. Rubbing his balls softly as her head bobbed up and down on his length. "Fuck Rae." Rico moaned loving the feel of her mouth.

Sliding her body all the way to the side so she was facing him Raven placed both her knees into the passenger seat. Now face down ass up Raven gently took him back into her hands making him hiss. Keeping his left hand on the wheel Rico used his right hand to rub up and down Raven's back.

Slowly he slid his hand down to her thong covered pussy. Sliding her panties to the side Rico slowly slid in one finger then another. Finger fucking her roughly made her moan as she spit on his dick.

Slowly she eased him into her mouth again. Rico gently rubbed her clit. Applying more and more pressure as he felt her walls clench around his fingers. "You so damn wet baby. I can't wait to get home and stretch this pussy open."

Inserting his fingers back into her Raven quickly started throwing her ass back to meet his thrust. Taking his dick all the way into her mouth she moaned sending chills up his spin.

Pulling into their condo's parking garage Rico had never been so happy to be home. Placing his car in park he cut the car completely off. Sliding his seat all the way back Rico quickly pulled Raven into his lap. "Put it in."

Raven waisted no time sliding down onto his thick member. Bouncing up and down on him had Rico in a trance. Pulling her dress off he immediately started placing soft kisses all over her neck and chest. "You so tight ma." Spreading her legs wider Rico watched as his dick moved in and out of her. "You creaming all over daddy's dick huh."

Holding her still Rico pushed into her repeatedly as deep as he could hitting her spot. "Owww fuck, I'm bout to cum." Rocking her hips faster Raven tightened her walls around him trying to bring him to his release. Leaning more into him she hungrily kissed his lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Cum for me baby." Biting down on bottom lip Raven kissed all along his neck as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

"I'm cumming." Raven cried out in pleasure as she came all over his dick. Feeling her pussy tighten around him Rico quickly found his release. "Fuckkkkkk." Holding onto her tightly Rico and Raven both just sat there trying to get their breathing under control.

"Mmmm." Raven moaned lightly as Rico removed himself from her warmth. Still sitting in his lap Raven looked up at him and kissed him passionately. "That shit was good."

Finally making it upstairs into their condo Raven stripped right out of her clothes. "Imma run you some bath water." Rico gave her ass a hard slap as he headed for the bathroom. Shutting the door behind him Raven took a seat on the bad as she pulled off her heels.

Looking down at her ringing phone Raven frowned once she saw it was Gotti calling her. "Hello?"

"Hey. Can you talk?"

Seeing that Rico was still in the bathroom setting everything up she nodded. "Yeah what's up."

"Look I just wanted to apologize about all that shit at dinner."

"It's fine." Raven shrugged as if he could see her. "Just control ya girl next time. We haven't even fucked and she's already about to lose her mind."

Pausing Gotti frowned. "We not about to fuck ever. Understand that."

Raven smirked. "You don't even believe that. We both know it'll happen eventually. See you want me and I want you. It's as simple as that. You don't have to fight it."

Gotti felt his dick start to harden as he listened to her soft voice. He could picture her with her legs spread wide for him but he had no idea that she was completely naked on the other end of the phone.

"You wanna know something crazy. "I fucked Rico in the car on the way home tonight. Not because I really wanted to but because I know I couldn't have you. I want you so badly. The feel of your body on mine, your lips. I need it."

"Come on ma. We can't do this."

"Where's ya girl at?"

"She's sleep." His voice came out a little raspy as he felt his dick get rock hard.

"Can we meet up?" He was trying to fight her but this was a battle he would eventually lose and they both knew that.

"Come one Raven, what did I just say."

"But what about what you feel." Giggling she nodded. "Let me tell you what I feel." Bringing her fingers to her exposed pussy she quickly laid back onto the bad spreading her legs wide as they could go. "FaceTime me."

Gotti FaceTimed her and almost dropped his damn phone. She placed the camera between her legs letting him get a good view of her wet pussy. "You got me this wet." Pushing two finger into her pussy Gotti hissed as he pulled his dick from his gym shorts. He watched her closely as she licked her wetness off her fingers then pushed them back between her legs. "Mmmm Gotti." She moaned lowly as she rubbed her hands up her body. Letting him see her breasts she gently started playing with her nipples.

"I want you to fuck this pussy so bad baby." Moaning she felt her release near. Finger fucking herself faster Raven knew she needed to hurry up.

"That shit so pretty man." Gotti's spoke softly as he gently stroked him member. "Look what you fuckin' doing to me." Gotti showed Raven all ten inches of him.

The sound of the water turning off quickly pulled Raven back into reality. "Meet me later?"

"Yeah." Gotti nodded back. "I'll text you in a hour.

Raven hung up just in time. Smiling Rico came back from the bathroom. "Come on ma."

****

It took me forever to write this chapter. I wasn't sure what I wanted them to do.

I low key don't want Raven and Gotti to mess around. What do y'all think?

Should Raven just stick with Rico?

Be prepared for some drama cause it's coming honey.

23 comments and 55 votes for the next chapter.

I'll be back soon with the bullshit 🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
46.4K 1.8K 26
With two differnt lives that ran the streets, Draco and Kayla had finally met in the day of light. They never knew that they would be forced to hurt...
6K 281 18
Love has always been the one thing Langston is afraid of. He's the flyest nigga in Cali, why should he fall in love? Love don't pay no bills and it d...