Satan's sin? (Meliodas x rea...

By pearl2630

"What do you mean? what exactly are you?" "Sorry mate, you'll just have to watch and see~" More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

A/N

948 16 8
By pearl2630

Hey guys,

It's been a very long time, and a haven't updated at all. I couldn't continue this story because a didn't exactly have any inspiration. I did however star writing diferent stories. 

It makes me sad to know a now have 1.1k viewers, and left you all hanging. this was my very first time a publiced a story and seeing as many people liked it brings me much joy. That somehow the way a describe a story brings people attention. 

Therefore, a decided to public all the stories i once had in old notebooks, and fix them all. I'll let you all read the stories i was once shy and embarrased to show. I will be publishing chapters for every story equally so i don't leave one behind. 

Thank you all for the 1.1K viewers, although i may no longer continue this story, i will try my very best to make it up to you all. i love you all dearly

your's truly;

-Pearl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 366 14
Everywhere she goes, someone close to her dies. After one year of friendship, her best friend commit suicide. (Y/n) was heartbroken, but tried to car...
64.7K 2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
18.7K 679 28
Sequel to The Nether Queen. After dealing with the threat of Null and Notch's grim promise to bring you down, you and Herobrine settle back into life...
68.9K 2K 190
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...