The Return of Superman - BTS

By Nitaescence

Idol&husband&fatherBTS x Wife&mother!Reader More

The Return of Superman - NJ
The Return Of Superman - YG
The Return Of Superman - SJ
The Return Of Superman - HS
The Return Of Superman - TH
The Return Of Superman - JK
IMPORTANT// PLEASE READ

The Return Of Superman - JM

11.4K 194 15
By Nitaescence

BTS members as fathers in The Return of Superman show

Jimin x Reader

Genre : Fluff

Word Count : 3228

Author's Note -

It includes interviews and shootings.
*...* : sentences edited on the final images.Bold : cameras' position in the house or outside.Italics : dialogues.
/.../ : Time.(...) : Sound effects.[...] : camera movementsAbout Time

Building

/9:00 AM/

*This time let's visit a new family*

Living-room/Door Entrance/Kitchen/Play-room

*No one can be spotted by our cameras*

*Whose house is it?*

*House seems extra silent today*

Children Bedroom

*The clue is in the bedroom*

Two beds are put aside in which two little bodies lay tangled in their blankets. In the pitch darkness, some movements are seen and heard.

*One of the house owners is awake*

[zoom on the child face] *His name is Park Chang Min*

The little boy stretches and sits up, still dazed. After a while, he gets up and leaves his bedroom.

Living-room

[zoom on his head] *Cute bed head* (amazement)

He walks in the living-room, noticing several removal settled cameras and freezes in his tracks. *Frozen* He stares blankly at them and then smiles, waving. *Hello, little one* (amazement)

Kitchen

He opens the fridge and goes to fetch one of the dining-table's chairs, placing it in front of the fridge before climbing on it. *Is he in charge of breakfast today?*

Parents Bedroom

The parents are not moving an inch *Still asleep* *Zzzz*

Kitchen

Chang Min opens one of the drawers a bit too roughly, causing the pans in it to shake up. *Too loud*

Parents Bedroom

The noise awakes one of the parents straight away. The person gets up and shuffles out of the room to get to the origin of the ruckus.

[zoom on the naked torso] *He is a muscular man* *Is he the new superman?*

Living-room

He walks in the living-room, leading directly to the kitchen.

'Chang Min-ah', he says in a throaty voice.

Kitchen

The little boy turns his head towards his interlocutor, surprised. [slow motion] *Oh, no! He's in trouble* Then smiles sheepishly. *Who is he smiling at?*

[zoom on the stranger's face] *It's famous idol Park Ji Min!* (amazement) [pictures/videos of him performing with the members and alone in concerts and shows] *He debuted in worldwide known K-Pop group BTS in 2013* [videos of him dancing] *He masters sexy dance moves* [videos of him singing] *He has great vocals too* [videos/pictures of him in interviews] * He also has a very cute side*

'What are you doing?' Asks Ji Min, walking to his son.

Chang Min closes the drawer and walks to hug his dad's legs, 'Were you trying to cook breakfast?'

Jimin crouches and takes his son in his arms *Cuddly morning for the son and his dad*(amazement)

'Is your sister still asleep?' Ji Min asks, walking behind the counter.

'Yes.' answers Chang Min, walking away.

'Don't wake her up.'

Children Bedroom

[zoom on Chang Min's sister sleepy face] *Don't wake me up now* (amazement)

Kitchen

Chang Min takes a seat on one of the dinning-table's chairs, watching his dad.

'What do you want to eat, Chang Min-ih?'

'Rice.'

'Rice?' Ji Min opens the rice cooker. [zoom on it] *Empty* Ji Min smiles dumbfounded and closes the cooker. 'There's no rice.' (laughs)

'No rice? Then... cereals?' suggests Chang Min, bending over the table.

'I think mom got rid of it... I'll make something else.' *Doesn't loose his cool* Ji Min opens the fridge and takes out eggs, sausages and fried kimchi. He also takes out pans that he sets on the gas cooker.

'Wait, this isn't right. How do I make it work ?' He pushes some of the cooker's buttons, trying to turn it on.

'Do you want me to call mom?'

'No, I can do it.' laughs Ji Min, eyes glued to the cooker as his fingers work on it.

Chang Min stares at his father *Dad's totally clueless* (laughs)

'How many eggs do I need?' wonders Ji Min by himself once he's managed to operate the cooker.

Children Bedroom

A long whine interrupts house's silence.

Kitchen

Chang Min's head turns toward the corridor leading to his bedroom.

'Your sister's awake.' notices Ji Min breaking eggs in the pan.

Chang Min leaves his spot to join his sister.

Children Bedroom

'Jay-ah!' He calls going up on the bed next to her, 'You're awake?'

'Mom.' She whines turning on her side.

'Dad is awake, come.' Says Chang Min gently yanking on her arm.

The two children leave the room.

Living-room

Chang Min leads the way to his father while the little girl rubs her tired eyes with her tiny fists.

[Zoom on his sister's face] * 36-month-old Park Jay is awake* (amazement)

Kitchen

Ji Min looks up and smiles as soon as he notices her. *Daddy smile*

'Jay-ah, did you sleep well?'

The little girl waddles to her father, a pout on her face. He squats down only for a second to hug her, to prevent the cooking food from burning, earning a whine from Jay who puts her hands in the air.

'I cannot hold you now, I'm cooking. Go wait for me with your brother.' Jay starts to whimper while Chang Min joins them, 'Chang Min, take her away so she won't get burned.'

'Come with me.' The young boy takes her hand and leads her to the living-room, where he's displayed some of their toys to play with until their father is done cooking.

Ji Min looks at them from time to time, happy that Chang Min has managed to calm her down . *Calm and peaceful Dad*

Parents Bedroom

The second adult wakes up and leaves the room after folding the blankets and heads to the bathroom to wash up *Mom is awake*

Ji Min - Hello, I'm idol singer Park Ji Min. This is my first born Chang Min...

Chang Min – Hello and her name is Jay. She's my sister. *cute big brother*

Ji Min – Jay, say hello.

Jay – Hello. *shy little sister*

Ji Min – This is my family an-

Jay – Dad!

Ji Min – Just a second, Jay.

Chang Min – Shh, dad is speaking. Shh!

Ji Min – Chang Min is six-

Chang Min – Where is she going?

Ji Min – Jay, come back. (laughs)

[couple pictures] *The couple met in 2019 and got married three years later. [baby pictures] Chang Min was conceived during their honeymoon and three years later they've welcomed their daughter, Jay.* (amazement) [pictures of hundredth-day-old Jay anniversary] *This cute family live in happiness*

Ji Min – 'When Chang Min was born, I wanted to spend a lot of time with him despite my busy schedule but it wasn't always easy. I'd like to spend even more time with him and his sister by making a lot of memories and this broadcast is the good opportunity. [pictures of the couple's wedding and their everyday life] I still feel guilty when I think about my wife raising Chang Min alone. I'm always thankful and sorry about that. Thankfully, Chang Min grew as a responsible son and loving brother and is always willing to help. I want my wife to take as much rest as she'll need and make up for the lost time.'

Living-room

[zoom on her face] *It's beautiful Y/N*

'Mom!' exclaims Jay while Min Jun gets up to hug her.

Ji Min looks at her, bringing breakfast's last finishing touches. Y/N sits down, kisses and cuddles her children. *The family is full of love this morning* Jay sits between her legs while Y/N yawn, eyes half-closed. *Mom came home late last night because of work*

'I feel so sore,' She rubs her neck. 'Look at that,' She says looking at her husband, a smile on her face, 'Chef Ji Min.'

'Stop it' He chuckles.

'Mom, look!' shouts Jay, seeking her mom's attention.

'Breakfast's ready!' calls Ji Min.

The family gets up to sit around the dining-table. [zoom on the table] (amazement) *Chef Ji Min's meals look delicious* All the family eats happily, gobbling down all the food. *Nothing's left*

Ji Min gets up to bring some fruits.

'Jay, do you like mango or me better?' asks Chang Min.

'You.' She points her index finger towards him.

'Do you like Mom better or Chang Min better?' questions Y/N.

'Mom' answers Jay in a heartbeat, making Chang Min to stare at blankly and Ji Min to chuckle at him.

'Do you like Mom better or Dad better?' continues Y/N.

'Dad!'

Y/N fakess crying

'Mom.' She corrects

'What about Chang Min?' Inquires her mother.

'Should I leave? I'm leaving.' says the little boy

'No!' Chang Min goes to hug his sister.

*Jay can't live without Chang Min*

'What have you planned on doing today?' asks Y/N, wiping Jay's mouth.

'We're going to the swimming pool.' answers Ji Min earning squeals and giggles of joy from his son.

'We're going to swim?' He asks, throwing his fists in the air.

'Yes, you, me and Jay. We'll have fun.'

'What about mom?' Suddenly asks Chang Min.

'Mom? She's going to rest with her friends, I guess.'

Chang Min, sat between his parents, stretches his hand to his mother for her to hold, a sad look on his face. *Mom needs a vacation*

Living-room

/10:36 AM/

'Lie down.' Says Ji Min to Y/N, coming back from their bedroom with one bottle of body lotion followed closely by Jay who's sucking her thumb. Chang Min is sat next to his mother, watching cartoons. *Ji Min will give Y/N a massage* Ji Min raises her pants up to her thighs and begins massaging Y/N's legs and feet. Jay stands still next to him, watching his actions.

'You want to help me? Jay-ah.' asks Ji Min smiling at her, 'Massage here.' He raises Y/N's shirt, exposing her lower back. Jay squats down and draws her hand close to her mom.

'Ow! Don't pinch me', complains Y/N, raising and turning her head to the side, making Jay laugh. (laughs)

'I want to help.' cries Chang Min sitting next to his father.

'Let's fold Mom.' suggest Ji Min, raising his wife's legs. Chang Min follows his lead. Ji Min steps aside to let his son work, 'That's it, stretch mom. Press here, Chang Min. Chang Min. Here, the end of toes. Good.' Chang Min leans down and Y/N lets out another shout.

*Hard! Puts all his weight on it*

'Wait, that's too hard.'

'Endure it, honey.' supports Ji Min, tilting his head to the side to look at Y/N.

'Ow, who's that?' she suddenly exclaims when Jay starts pressing with her feet on her back.

*Poor mom is tortured by her little ones*

'Done!' announces the little girl, running away.

'Wait, no! Guys do a bit more!' Y/N demands looking at her children who've fled. Ji Min resumes his position and massaging.

'I'm going to work hard until Mom tells me that's enough.' He says, kneading her back muscles.

'That's enough.' shouts Jay, coming back next to her parents.

'Mom has to say it.' says Ji Min to her.

'This feels nice.' comments Y/N.

'Ok, sit up now.' Says Ji Min sitting back on his heels, 'Take deep breaths.' He helps stretching her arms and shoulders.

Entrance Door

/11:07 AM/

*The family is ready to leave*

Ji Min helps Jay to put on her coat while Y/N walks to them crouching down.

'I'm going to miss you a lot, mom.' says Chang Min, taking his mother in his arms. Y/N hugs him back, pulling him on her knees.

'I'm going to miss you lots too, Chang Min-ih.' *Loving*

'Let's leave now!' He shouts all of sudden, leaving his mother shocked. *shock*

Ji Min straightens and Jay walks away, following her brother out of the apartment. Y/N stands up still shocked walking to Ji Min, '"I'm going to miss you mom. Let's leave!"' she mocks earning a chuckle from Ji Min.

'Be careful on your way,' She says, her voice muffled in Ji Min's sweater as he hugs her, 'Bye.'

Ji Min walks out and Y/N peers her head outside, 'Bye, kids!'

Y/N – Yes, it's their first time alone with their father. Thinking of going to the water park with Dad, he said he was so excited. I asked if he didn't need me and if he could have fun with Dad. He told me not to worry and Jay happily bid me farewell, leaving me without a worry.They've grown so much.

Swimming Pool

/02:16 PM/

*The family's arrived at the water park where they can play in water*

Changing-rooms

[slow-motion] *Who's making an entrance like a model?* Ji Min and the kids appear walking out of the changing rooms. Jay is wearing a pink dolphin swimsuit and Chang Min's is a tiger. Ji Min is carrying their buoys *Will they enjoy swimming* They walk passed the cameras * Jay & Chang Min's fashion show*

Near the pools

'Be careful, Jay. You can slip.' warns her brother, taking her hand. *He's being extra careful around water* (amazement)

'Guys! Easy,' Ji Min catches up with them, taking Jay's other hand before they reach the first pool. Chang Min dips the tip of his feet in the water, smiling excited. *Checking the temperature first*

'We need to warm up before we enter the water.' Ji Min jumps first inside the water and faces his children who watch him by the side of the pool. [Ji Min's feet in the water] *Water is shallow there* *A safe space for small kids to enjoy water* He starts by twisting his knees then his wrists. The kids follow him but Jay has some trouble because of her armlets. [zoom on her] *Her arms are too short*

Ji Min takes Chang Min in his arms and dives him in the water, making sure he can reach the bottom. Then, he turns towards Jay who seems reluctant.

'Come here, Jay.' Beckons Ji Min, opening his arms, 'I'll hold you, I won't drop you.'

The little girl walks carefully to her father, looking at the water. Ji Min catches her and she tightens her grip on his shirt. [zoom on her fist] He gradually dives in, looking at her reaction.

'I am scared!' she whimpers, wiggling her feet. [feet moving relentlessly] *feet don't touch the floor*

Ji Min tries to loose her grip on him, Min Jun appears with an inflatable noodle that Ji Min takes, 'Here. Grab this.'

'No.' panics Jay as she feels Ji Min backing from her.

'You won't dive, just take it. Look at Chang Min.' The little boy is happily swimming around them, smiling to his sister who watches him unsure.

'Wow, Chang Min! You're doing well.' praises Ji Min. *He's as happy as a lark* (amazement)

Chang Min paddles hurriedly, 'Don't go too far.' says Ji Min to him, walking in the pool, 'Oh. The water gets deep here.'

He tries several times to dive Jay inside the water but his daughter doesn't want to let go of him. 'Let's try something.' He turns Jay around in his arms, causing the little girl to whimper. *He wants her to be comfortable in the water*

'No. Dad, I'm scared.' quavered Jay.

'It's okay, I'll just put you on me.' Ji Min presses Jay's back against him as he lays on his back in the water but she can't seem to relax and raises her head, afraid she'll drown. Ji Min swims next to Chang Min who has found an older male friend in a buoy. Ji Min smiles as he watches him interacts with the boy.

[zoom on the boy's face] 'Chang Min-ah! You're teaching him? Are you a swimming teacher?' (laughs)

After a while Ji Min goes near the edge and takes Jay out of the water, making her standing still. As soon as Ji Min puts her on the wet tiles, she stretches her arms to him, not willing to leave his arms. But Ji Min doesn't notice and dives to wet his hair, resulting in his daughter crying when she sees him disappearing under the water. He resurfaces, smiling to her and reassures her.

'Okay, Jay. Do you want to jump? Jump in my arms.' He says, taking a few steps away from the edge and from her.

'No,no. Come back.' She whines leaning forward to reach for him.

'Trust me and jump, you can do it.' He tries a second time but she's not having any of it. Min Jun swims next to them, 'Let's try with Chang Min.' He takes his son out of the water, 'Chang Min, jump in the water to show her.'

'Jay, look at me!' The boy backs away a little and runs to jump with a big -splash- in the water. *Her brother sets the example* His sister watches him with scared eyes and rubs her face when some of the water splatter on it. Chang Min resurfaces smiling at her, 'Have you seen me? Jay-ah!'

'See? He's fine. It's fun, try it.' says Ji Min turning to her. Her eyes goes back and forth between the water and her Dad. She asks him to come and take her. Ji Min comes closer but let a bit of space between him and her.

'Come on,' Much more closer than before, Jay's feet are bending over the edge, 'That's it, now jump!' Jay bends her legs and jumps, catching Ji Min's neck. She's smiling, relieved to be in his arms again, 'You see. Nothing goes wrong if your trust me.' He puts her back on the edge, much to her dismay, 'Let's try again.'

'No.'

'You already did it. One last time.' This time, Jay jumps immediately making Ji Min and Chang Min, who's stayed close, explode with joy. 'Again!' (laughs)

'Dad.' she whines, clinging on his shirt.

'I promise you, it's the last time.' He says reaching for the edge with his fingers, pulling on his arm. She jumps a third time, squealing when she lands in his arms. [zoom on her face] *No longer afraid* 'Shall we try diving?' he asks, wiping her face.

'I don't want to.' (laughs)

'Try swimming on your own.' He makes her lie on her front. 'Look at Chang Min doing it.' *She's adjusted to the water*

'Jay, kick your legs like me.' He says while showing her how. She mimics him as Ji Min moves her a little onwards.

The siblings have fun with their father. *Now, they're able to play together*

'Should we go on the slide?' suggests Ji Min, looking at the other children going down a yellow and white slide.

'Yes!' shouts Chang Min, leading the way. Ji Min takes Jay in his arms and follows his son. They arrive and stop behind three children already waiting for their turn. Chang Min slides first, turning to smile at Ji Min as soon as he's reached the bottom.

'Okay, Jay it's your turn.' He gives his daughter to the woman in charge of the slide. The woman sits her and positions her correctly, 'Do you want me to wait for you at the end?' She nods and Ji Min slides down while Chang Min has already left to slide a second time. 'Jay-yah, I'm here! Slide!' encourages Ji Min, clapping his hands together.

The woman pushes the girl gently. Jay moves forward, water splashing on her as she slides down and her arms raised in the air to balance herself. Ji Min instantly grabs her and congratulates her, happy to see his daughter having fun. She points at Chang Min as he slides down and then points towards the top to go down again. *She forgets his fear thanks to his dad* (cooing)

                                                                                                          End of Day 1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 1.6K 19
My BTS mini scenarios collection
136K 5.8K 31
❝𝖸-π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½'𝗏𝖾 π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ύπ–½ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖳-π–³π–Ίπ–Ύβž ❝𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁 π–»π—Žπ— π–³π–Ίπ–Ύπ—π—’π—Žπ—‡π—€ π–½π—ˆπ–Ύπ—Œπ—‡'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗂...
295 14 11
Min Yoongi x Reader
21.6K 563 13
π™ΌπšŠπš•πšŽ πš•πšŽπšŠπš- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐀 𝐉𝐒𝐦𝐒𝐧 π™΅πšŽπš–πšŠπš•πšŽ πš•πšŽπšŠπš- 𝐊𝐒𝐦 π‰πžπ§π§π’πž __ 𝕀 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•₯π• π• π•œ π•’π••π•§π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕒�...