Abhigya Got my soulmate 2 (CO...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. w... More

Intro😎😎
Life style of destined people
Meeting of soulmates
Is it Love??
Meeting with you again...
Became friends
Dreams are broken off
All for good.
Unexpected happenings
A twist comes from a twist
I hate you
Is it my dream or real
What's happening?
My first proposal from My soulmate
Why did you came late...
SWEET HAPPENINGS
Power Of Love

Love makes a person mad

845 97 20
By magthaline

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments... Please do share this story friends......

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya left Ram's office.. Abhi entered his cabin with full of smile on his face thinking about Pragya's smile...he danced with the file hugging it....

Abhi: Happy Valentine's day dear .... Love you ....(Closing his eyes)

Maid cleaning the floor: Love you too sir (with little laugh)

Abhi: Sorry sissy.... I didn't notice you (with little smile)

She left ,then Abhi sat in his chair....

Abhi in mind: I can't control my mind from thinking about her... What had happened to me?? I am dancing... I am smiling with no reason..... I am so happy with no reason.... Her innocent smile, her calm and quiet nature, her sweet words towards her dad and her traditional look.... Oh my God, what are you doing?? She is your boss's daughter stupid!!...how could you think like that.... Stupid.

Hitting himself playfully with file, he continues to concentrate on his work happily...

In California,

Purab called Bulbul through phone to wish her...

Purab: Bulbul dear, how are you?? Missing you so much... Feeling bored without your daily radio.... And most importantly, happy valentine's day my Valentine.... Love you...

Bulbul: hate you stupid, you are wishing me now... nearly it's afternoon... You went to California without even meeting me,... For your so called business... Hate you and hate your business to the core....
Miss you too...
And happy Valentine's day (with tears)

Purab: are you sobbing Bulbul?? Please don't cry, then I can't control my tears too... I know it's our first Valentine's day... Me too miss you so much dear...

Bulbul, are you in line??

Bulbul: tell me , are you free now??

Purab: ah... Ye..s Bulbul tell me cutie...

Bulbul: I love you so sooooo much Purab....

Purab with tears: Love you 1000 times more than you....

Bulbul with a smile: my love is greater than yours...

Purab: OK, don't get into fight ... I will come within 2 days... Don't worry...

Then where are you now??

Bulbul: I am at my college Purab...why are you asking??

Purab: OK then put a video call.. are you in canteen this time, right!!

Bulbul: yes of course stupid...as if you don't know...

Purab: OK now close your eyes...close it... Please dear ....

Bulbul is sitting in a chair behind a tree...

Purab's PA came to her and gave her a gift pack... She smiled and opened it like a kid... Purab adores her....
She saw a chocolate box with her favorites ....and a greeting card....

There it is written,

" I know my love, you won't like valuable gifts... I love which you love... I love your each and everything.... I adore your smile and happiness....
Love you so much Bulbul... More than anything in my life...

You are the best thing that happened in my life... I love you more than my life....It's my first meaningful Valentine's day, I got my Valentine this year.... Love you dear.... Miss you....

Next year, you will be my wife on this day, if I have business trip, I will take you along with me... Please don't start your water fall,.. I know my love is less than how much you have for me.... Sorry for not being with you this time...

By
Purab (your hubby)"

Bulbul started crying, Purab consoled her... Bulbul ask him to show his cheek, she kissed it in phone... He kisses her forehead in phone...

In Pragya's office,

Pragya is trying to call Purab, but he is busy... She got upset... She felt bad ...

Pragya and Purab studied in the same college... They are classmates and she... Loves him from college....

Flash back....

It's third year,in her College...

Pragya: Purab, did you do my assignment??... why are you blinking stupid?? You didn't do it for me??

(Started hitting him with her bag)

Purab: hey Pragya idiot, I didn't even did mine... How could I do yours...

Pragya: that's so cool... Then let's go to movie... Sure that double battery will send us out...

Purab: Today is Valentine's day Pragya, who knows... Girls will stand in que to propose me... How could I break their hearts by going from college...

Pragya's rage didn't know it's levels, she pulled his ears hard...

Pragya in mind: stupid, how could I make you understand my love... When I saw you for the first time, I fixed you are mine... I won't allow anyone to look at you even... Then how could I let you....

Purab: Pragya sorry dear,... Let's go to movie... Wait... After taking attendance they will send us out and we can go.. OK... Why are you staring at me?? Already our attendance is lacking, right!!

Pragya pulled his ears even more harder...

Purab: let's go dear....

When they together walking in the corridor, they saw their friend Sheela.. came to them. In no time, she proposed Purab.. Pragya got angered, she fisted her wrists in anger...

Purab: sorry Sheela, I don't have any feelings for you... And our friendship is over today itself... Please don't come and talk to me hereafter (with little rage)

Pragya got afraid seeing his anger...

End of flash back...

5 years went... Pragya completed BE .. with Purab... She completed ME in US... As she is compelled by her dad... For her future...
But she never fail to contact him, ...she is afraid to propose him now too...

Her Valentine's day is going in vain every year, she thought.. this time she is determined to propose Purab ,after he came from California....

Her long time wish...
Her first proposal should be done with her soulmate...

The word, "I love you" , she will say first to a person who is made for her.. after her family...

With tears in her eyes, she looked at Purab's photo..

Pragya: Am I not lovable stupid?? I promise you, I will change myself for your happiness... Please come back fast... I am eagerly waiting to propose you.. I am excited... Will you accept me idiot... I hope you shouldn't fall in love with anyone in this 5 years...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks friends for reading.. please do vote if you like this story...

Eagerly waiting for your votes and comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 3.6K 43
She is a simple girl with huge happiness of being herself...ever since she realised that she is in love with her abhi he has become her first priorit...
66.9K 5K 59
Pranbir- these 2 love each other immensely but but... What happens if Prachi is missing? What happens if when they see her, she doesn't recognize any...
60.6K 5K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
2.2K 174 3
Three shots about Abhi & Pragya & their friendship to marriage & towards the love journey..