Phoenix

Door revunidhi

It's all about SHIVIKA... Shivaay, a business tycoon who is engaged with Tia goes mentally unstable and loose... Meer

ShiTia
Shivaaaaaay
Annika????
Marriage
Bye Bye Hindustan
Miracle Mental Health care
How About An Ice Cream Darling?
IRISH INDIANS??
Different Shades Of Shivaay
Treatment For Shivaay
Shivika Living Love Life
My Wife... My Love
Shadows Of SSO
The Sick Annika
Dishoom๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š Dishoom๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
Thank You Note(sorry Not An Update)
Lovable SSO
Made For Each other
Annika In Labour
Junior Vs Senior
Mumma's Li'l Monster
Mumma's Li'l Monster 2
Oberois In Ireland
Vaani's Big Day..
Back To Hindustan
The Last Dose
Down The Memory Lane
Annie-Vaani Bonding
Shivaay In Ireland ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Something Is Missing Somewhere
Realizing The Reality
Incomplete Without You
In Search Of You
My Junior Version
It's Papa-baby Time Again
U Both Makes Me Complete
Clearing The Clouds
Mr.&Mrs. SSO with Junior SSO
How Dare You??
It's Payback Time Ba'be..special Dedication @lovelyanju
A Happy Family??
My Poor/Furious Little Atom Bomb
Desperate Shivaay
The Oberois
Tia Again????
Mummmmmaaโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Kindly Do Participate And Enjoy
The Marriage
Business Icon Of The Year??
PHOENIX
IBFanficCommunity
* Vaanu Wants Mumma, Not Baby *
Mumma's Cupcake
Promotion
OMG โค๏ธ

Who Are You Mister??

7.9K 681 131
Door revunidhi

Annika's heart broke into pieces listening to Tia addressing shivaay as her 'husband to be' and moreover her lifeline, her heartbeat is lying on the floor helpless with tears and fear in her little eyes(cover pic) . Annika grabbed her close to her heart and she showered numerous kisses on vaani's face. Vaani just felt relieved to see her mumma and she leaned her small little head on Annika's shoulder as if she is  very tired of crying.
Vaani: mumma.....vaanu michd u(mumma.. Vaanu missed you)
Annika: I am so sorry my baby... I shouldn't have left you alone here... I am sorry.

Tia interrupted the moment.
Tia: ohh so she's your child Annika??
Annika(angry) : how does it matter you??
Tia: why are u so mean Annika? I just meant to say that your little girl is so cute.
Annika: so is this your way to adore cute girls?? Do you usually slide babies on floor when u seem they are cute??
Tia :it wasn't like that. She was pointing my shivaay baby as her father., so,, I was out of control u know.... I... I am so sorry Annika...
Annika(tears) : that's OK... I am sorry too..
Vaani: mumma... Pa...
Annika cupped vaani's mouth and didn't allowed her to complete 'papa'. And left to see pinky with vaani.

Annika : Maa.... What's happening here??
Pinky: I m sorrys beta...i dont knows what happened to shivaays. He acts like mads.
Annika: let me see him Maa... Let me have a talk with him. I can't just believe it.
Pinky : no Annika... No,, don't go to him. The effect may be unbearable.

Annika took vaani in her arms and came out of the room and saw shivaay and Tia hand in hand. A sharp pain pricked her heart. Annika was shocked to see his change. He seems to be very happy. Annika's eyes welled up. Shivaay doest even looked at Annika.
Tia: Annika,, I should say,, your baby is so beautiful. Your husband might be handsome like my shivaay baby right??
Annika(looking at Shivaay) : Tia,, I don't believe in beauty,my husband is of course handsome but what's the point? He just ignored me and my baby. So I believe in internal beauty, not external. And, Please don't interfere in my personal affairs Tia.
Shivaay :where are you going Annika??
Annika : how does that matter you again??
Shivaay : it does matter me.. You are my family,, I mean...my family considers you as our family.
Annika: ohhhhhh.... Thanks for your concern but you know what, I am not going anywhere , this is the place where my baby has to grow up. So don't even dream that I would leave OM. Also, it's your marriage right? Won't you invite me and ask me to enjoy the function?
Shivaay  just deviated his gaze from Annika.
Tia: of course Annika. You stay and enjoy our function. Even you can be our wedding planner too..
Shivaay :nooo....
Annika: Tia,, I said to stay away from my personal affairs. Who are you to decide my stuffs??
Annika left the place after passing a hurtful but a powerful stare at Shivaay.
Tia: see shivaay,, how dare she.. You aren't even telling anything against her. She is not that old Annika, she has changed. She is an arrogant..
Shivaay : just... Just stop it Tia. She is one among my family members. And you know that I can't tolerate people talking against my family. So stop the topic right here.
Shivaay reached his room to see Annika packing her and vaani's stuffs. Shivaay couldn't face Annika. He went near vaani and kissed her cheeks. Vaanu with an annoying face wiped her cheeks with her small palms and covered her face herself and looked at him

Annika saw this and she took her in arms and went out of the room with their packed stuffs without talking anything to shivaay. Vaanu looked shivaay with a teary eyes resting her head on Annika's shoulder.

Annika and vaani occupied guest room and she placed vaani on the bed and Annika sat opposite to her.
Annika : why did u hurt your papa vaanu?? He might have felt bad. This behavior is not good for good babies..
Vaani : vaanu ates papa ( vaanu hates papa)
Annika(angry) : vaaaanu..
Vaani (tears) : solly mumma.... Ut vaanu ates papa (sorry mumma... But vaanu hates papa)

Shivaay who was overhearing this felt his heart becoming heavy. He couldn't tolerate that his little sunshine hates him.

Annika : vaanu,,, come to mumma...
Annika took vaanu in her arms and leaned to the bed. She started caressing her hair.
Annika : my vaanu baby is a very good girl na?Vaanu, your Papa is the best papa in the world. Don't hate him. I know, his actions hurt you my sweetheart, but mumma knows that your papa is planning something. But mumma doesn't know what it is. Whatever it might be,, he can't live without you. Vaanu.... You are going to get a new mumma.....
Vaanu got up from Annika's embrace and with an angry pout said "looo..... Lo neyu mumma... Vaanu lubs u mumma.... U ully.." (no.... No new mumma.... Vaanu loves u mumma... U only)
Annika's eyes welled up and she hugged her little bundle of happiness and said " OK... But don't hate your papa please...."
Vanni 'hmmmm'ed.

Shivaay's eyes welled up and heart felt painful. At the same time he felt proud of Annika for her trust in him and bonding vaanu and him without breaking it. He felt confident to face Annika and went inside the room. Annika stood up from the bed and lowered her gaze.

Shivaay : vaanu...
Vaanu: unkwee....
Annika(angry) : what the hell vaanu?? What are you calling him?? Behave yourself okay....
Shivaay again felt guilty, because of him, his baby is scolded by her mumma.
Shivaay : Annika,, it's not her mistake. Don't scold her.
Annika passed an angry stare at him.
Annika : vaanu,, I am sorry.. That idiot Tia Aunty asked you to call him uncle??
Vaani nodded no and she pointed shivaay with her small hands lowering her gaze. Shivaay lowered his gaze too. Shock wasn't enough to explain Annika's feeling.
Annika: I can't believe it. How dare you shivaay?you asked your baby to call you uncle? So, do you have any doubt in me and her fatherhood?
Shivaay (shouted) : annnnniikkkaaaaa.....
Annika:shut up now shivaay. I am not scared of your shouts anymore. I don't have anything to lose now. I could tolerate anything, anything in the sense, anything... Maybe I would even tolerate you marring Tia but.... If a drop of tear shed out of my baby's eyes.... I won't tolerate that...mind it...
Shivaay : Annika....
Annika : shut the hell up shivaay...i saw how you treated my baby in my absence. I always adored your bonding with vaanu. I trusted you blindly that you would take care of her irrespective of the situations. Even at this moment, I couldn't believe that you are going to marry Tia. I mean, I don't feel bad about it because I know you love me and I love you, and I strongly believe in true love. Whatever happens, if you are mine.. You will be mine forever.

A smile creeped on shivaay's face seeing her bold and beautiful wife and her trust for him.

Annika: but I am not going to spare you for the things you had done with my baby. She loves you the most. You are the first priority in her life. You are her hero. Even I felt jealous at times of her love towards you.. But how dare you hurt my baby??

Shivaay felt very bad of hurting his own blood and he went near vaanu... Vaanu moved away from him and hugged Annika by her leg and passed a bold look at him just resembling her mumma.

Shivaay(order) : vaanu.... Come to papa...
Annika : WHO ARE YOU MISTER?? don't you dare to order to my baby. I had taught her not to go to unknown UNCLES. And mind it,if your WIFE TO BE misbehaves with my vaanu... I swear I will break her face..
Annika took vaani and left the room leaving a stunned shivaay behind.

Precap : 🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

162K 16.3K 30
When Shivaay Singh Oberoi, one of the biggest business tycoon decides to have a Destination Wedding, he expects it to go very peacefully and perfectl...
37.7K 4.4K 40
ANNIKA HARSH VARDHAN TRIVEDI A girl with a stone heart. Anika is a bad-tempered girl who studies Master in commerce. She does not hesitate to do anyt...
147K 14.5K 36
A Story of a girl who faced many struggles since her childhood and longed for love from then. Will she be able to love and be loved by someone who ch...
35.5K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...โคtheir first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...