Treacherous 2

Av singlefaced

[COMPLETED] It's the continued story of Treacherous in which Harry and Janessa have a happy ending but of cou... Mer

Prologue
T2/chapter 1
T2/ Chapter 2
T2/Chapter 3
T2/chapter 4
T2/ chapter 5
T2/chapter 6
T2/Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: The end

Chapter 33

1K 58 19
Av singlefaced

______

Janessa's PoV

Today is a big day for Niall and I want to be there for him......as well as Harry. But I cannot be there for both of them at a time so I decided to not go to the awards. Niall totally understood it and respected my decision. The superior office staff was also going to attend the function so Niall had a company anyways.

Everyone in the office wanted Niall to win but that wasn't something in my heart. This is Harry's first nomination in BICA. Niall has already won 4 of them. I want Harry to win this. That will keep him motivated towards the business. I can't see them competing so I'm not going and that's for my own sake too.

I was driving home to make Hannah ready for the function. Niall and Harry wanted her to be present over there. I don't know how Anne is going to treat her. I'll have to talk to Cassie to not let Anne be around my daughter.

(As I entered my block, I saw Harry leaning to his car with his hands folded to his chest-out of my house. Looks like he has been waiting there for a long time. He looks exhausted. A frown formed on my face.

We had an eye contact as he realised my arrival. It was not good at all. The emotions in his eyes were giving me bad vibes.

Is he here to talk about the texts I sent to him last night? Seriously? Like after 24 hours?!

I parked the car in my garage and walked up to Harry. I didn't notice he had cut his hair before as it was dark. But this hair cut was giving me old Harry vibes. I'm not ready for his new look. Its captivating and attractive.

"What are you doing here?" I stood in front of him maintaining my I-am-still-mad tone.

He looked up at me and darted his eyes to mine. My muscles literally loosened seeing his damp and red eyes. Like he has been crying since hours.

"Harry? Are you okay?" fuck my anger, I care for him!

I immediately stepped closer to him and held his forearm.

"Why did you text me those things?" He spoke in a low voice and rage started gathering in his eyes.

"Oh! So you are here to ask me about it after a whole ass day?!" I folded my hands and glared at him.

"Did you even mean what you said?"

"What?! You think, I just typed those things which I had buried back in my head a long time ago so that I won't hurt myself overthinking them!!" I snapped.

"Answer my question in a straight way!" He groaned.

"Of course I did! And it seems like it doesn't even matter to you! You have changed a lot, Harry! You have killed my Harry! The old Harry!"

"I-I have changed? You think I've changed!?" He stood straight, pointed towards him, raising his eyebrows and mad eyes at me.

His tall figure made me look up slightly. "Yes!!"

He started nodding slowly but had the expression of disbelief on his face.

"You know what? Ya! I have changed! Into a better me! And you have transformed into a different person which is a manipulative person!" "Someone I feel like I don't even know!!" "One second you say you love me and next second you-" "you are changed and not me!!" He yelled.

I stepped back as I flinched.

"How dare you...." I spoke in a low pitch. "How dare you!!!" I screamed on him. My eyes started watering. Not because he screamed on me, because I did.

"Exactly" he looked at me as if I did a sin and ain't ready to accept it.

"Harry what has happened to you?!" Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"What has happened to me?!!" He repeated my words.

We stared at each other for a minute before he rolled his eyes. "You know what?! I'm gonna go! I got my answers! There are people waiting for me who deserve my attention more" "and you don't deserve it at all!" He opened his car door.

"Harry!" I couldn't hear his harsh words anymore. I don't even know why was he so mad.

He didn't listen to me, just got into the car and left as soon as possible. "Harry!" I yelled the car.

I pressed my eyes close. "Harry...."

I waited there for few more seconds before going into the house with my tears wiped and a fake smile on.

"Mom!" I smiled at her as she opened the door.

She didn't return it back, looked through me and just walked inside the house.

"Mom-Mom!" She didn't stop and disappeared in her room. Shutting the door loud.

What happened to her? I was so confused.

"Mummy!" Hannah ran down the stairs.

"Hannah! I told you not come down the stairs so fast!" I groaned at her.

"I'm sorry, Mom" "Look I am ready! Granny helped me" she showed of her red mini dress. "Granny told me to wear sandals but I wore black boots. You know I hate heels, right?" She spoke making me smile.

The only person who never hurts me.

"Your curly hair looks gorgeous baby" I sat on my knees and ran my fingers through her hair.

She hugged me immediately. I hugged her back. And this time like I was hugging Harry's shadow. It was a tight hug.

"Uncle Niall called and told me to come as soon as possible. He is missing me, Mom!" She was very excited.

"I'll freshen up and get changed. Then we will leave, Okay?"

"Yes till then I'll show grandpa my dress" she jumped out of excitement.

"Oh-kay!" I scoffed.

___

Me and Hannah were on our way to the BICA. I was wearing a black dress with pearl neckless and black high heels. There was no point in getting dressed but I had to look presentable because many big personalities were going to attend the function.

I was trying to call Cassie, Jake, Judy and Louis since minutes but none of them were answering. I feel abandoned at the moment. Or maybe their phones are on silent? Of course! It's a huge function. They must be meeting people.

I should really stop jumping to conclusions. Since Harry snapped on me earlier, my mind is unstable. Why why why why?!

We finally reached the venue. I parked my car out of the huge 5 star hotel and got out of it with Hannah. Before entering the auditorium hallway, the security checked our names in the list and then let us in. Thank god I was on the list. Niall must have forgotten to give his fresh list of guests.

I felt so odd walking through the silent hallway. Maybe the function had started.

I pushed the huge door letting Hannah and myself in. I couldn't find familiar faces anywhere! It was dead silence inside as the host was speaking.

After looking around for a while, I noticed Niall, Melanie and other office members sitting around a round table in the front. The VIP lounge. I didn't even dare to find Harry.

"Jenna!" I finally heard a familiar voice.

I turned at it and saw Louis coming towards me. "Louis!" I sighed out of relief.

I looked behind him. He was coming from a table where Harry was sitting with Cassie, Jake, Judy, Noah and his parents. I couldn't see his face as he had his back towards me. But I figured out that he was wearing a black and white suit.

"You are late..." Louis whispered after walking to me.

"I know I'm sorry! I didn't expect the programme to start on time" I replied quietly.

"It's fine. Come with me" he gestured.

"No I'm not coming, just take Hannah with you"

"What?!" He frowned.

"I just came here to drop Hannah!"

He stared at me with a frown and then his expressions changed like he got the reason why I can't stay.

"Oh! Of course...I'll take her" "You sure? You don't wanna stay? They are just going to announce the award in a minute or two" he informed.

"No....it's fine. I'll go back home" I passed him a small smile.

"Okay. As you wish" he held Hannah's hand and took her with him.

After they reached the table, Harry grabbed Hannah and made her sit on his laps. He seemed so happy having her near him. He didn't turned around to see me even though he knew I was going to drop Hannah. Fine Harry fine!

Cassie, Judy and Jake looked back at me and smiled. I was right. They weren't ignoring me. I then saw Niall standing up from his table and joining Harry's. He must have noticed Hannah.

I stood there for a minute watching my little family and then decided to leave.

"All the best, Harry" I mumbled.

The next second I saw Harry looking back and finding for someone. I immediately opened the door and exited the large auditorium. I was avoiding that awkward eye contact. Why did Harry look back as if he heard me wishing him?

I sighed, shaking away the thoughts in my head and stepped forward to walk away.

"So here's the moment we all were waiting for!" "The last and most important award of the night! BEST INTERNATIONAL CEO AWARD!"

I froze hearing the announcement.

I think I should stay. Otherwise I'll just die out of curiosity. I leaned to the wall adjacent to the auditorium door.

The host then called the people who were going to announce the award. My feet were getting cold and lumps were forming in my stomach. I'm basically more nervous than the nominated people.

"AND THE AWARD GOES TO......." they stopped to create the fucking suspense.

"Harry! Harry! Harry! Harry! Harry!" I was chanting Harry's name.

The crowd started guessing the name. 70% of them were saying Niall and Harry's name.

"ITS HARRY EDWARD STYLES! the CEO of Styles company, London"

The crowd started cheering loudly!

I closed my eyes letting in the satisfaction and joy. A huge smile formed on my face. "I knew it" I grinned at the wall in front of me.

I could imagine Harry walking up the stairs, running his hands full of rings through his hair and then buttoning up his blazer. I could hear the camera clicks clearly as the crowd stopped hauling. I heard many girlish cheering! After this Harry is going to have girls crushing on him all over the world.

What was he when I met him and what he is now! The difference just makes me feel proud. Very proud!

"Ugh" Harry's voice loud voice escaped the auditorium and echoed in the hallway. It straight entered into my heart.

"I did not expect this at all! I just came to New York for a trip cause I somewhere knew that I can't win against such experienced and huge identities"

I scoffed on his words.

"But....yeah! Here I am receiving the award! A massive thank you to the jury who thought I was worth it"

I was just smiling through his speech.

"I would also like to thank my family and friends who believed in me and kept motivating me to rise high"

He took a pause before speaking ahead. "But there's one person I owe this award to" "because of whom I am here....."

My heart dropped in my knees.

".....The person who told me that I was capable of entering into this field and achieving something big like this. If that person didn't come in my life, I would have never been a huge name like this. Thank you. Thank you so much for showing me the right path, thank you so much for telling me how much I deserve, thank you so much for coming into my life and thank you so much for existing! Thank you"

He ended his speech leaving me in tears. Internal me was so silent when he was speaking. My breath had slowed down. I could hear my loud heart beats. I never imagined Harry would say this and credit me. But was it really for me?

I couldn't resist to enter inside the auditorium and stand by the door again. Harry-THE HARRY STYLES was standing on the stage behind a podium in front of hundreds of guests and VIP guests. That black and white suit was making him stand out so well. And his charm was the cherry on the top.

I wish he was still mine.

"Sir, Who is the person you are talking about?" One of the media member asked Harry.

"Someone who isn't in my life anymore" "I don't want to take her name" Harry replied.

Okay, it's me.

"I love you Harry edward Styles" I smiled at myself.

Harry then walked down the stage after formally hugging the presentatives.

"Sir, is the person Miss. Katherine, your fiancé?" The media attacked Harry with questions when he stepped down.

Harry's feet stopped walking and my heart stopped beating. I DON'T WANT THAT WHORE'S NAME ATTACHED TO HARRY! I clenched.

"Sir???" They pressured him to answer.

"No it is not her! And she isn't my fiancé anymore!" Harry quickly answered.

What?!!!!!!

"Isn't my fiancé anymore"

I was highly moved.

He was about to walk away when they resumed questioning.

"Did you guys break up?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Harry replied.

"So is that person your first wife, Mrs-oh-Miss. Janessa Johnson?"

What?!! How the hell did they knew about me?! If was about years ago and nobody knew about it as we quickly got divorced. What the hell! Is wasn't even a marriage!

Harry seemed shook by the question even.

"Sir?! We are waiting for your answer"

Harry was left speechless. But he can lie! Just say 'no' and I won't mind. Better than being a part of controversy. I cannot afford Harry's reputation being affected over our messed up relationship.

Niall, Jake and Louis stood up being concerned.

"Sir, does your silence means 'yes'" "Answer us" media won't stop pressuring him.

Don't do that to him please!

"Fine, then let's ask to your first wife herself" A member spoke and turned towards me resulting the whole media and paps to do so.

What the hell?! My heart jumped out of my chest.

My scared eyes connected Harry's for a second. He was surprised seeing me here but not in a good way. I regret coming inside. My attention was grabbed by the media walking towards me.

"Ma'am, Tell us about your and Harry Styles's relationship" the microphones turned towards me and I became the pray of the cameras.

I stepped back as fear took over me. I was completely blank at that moment.

"Ma'am answer us. Everyone wants to know. Do you think you are the person your ex husband is talking about?" They stepped towards me.

"Hey leave her alone!" Harry tore the crowd of media and walked to me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He talked through his teeth and looked back at the media.

"Sir, Ma'am ans-"

"Yes she is the person I'm talking about and now that you got your answer, please leave us alone" Harry stood before me and covered me,  preventing me from being photographed.

The security soon came and started telling the media to go away.

"Are you guys back together?" "Is that because of your daughter sitting in front?" The media wasn't satisfied. Then they had to started walking back towards the front because of the security.

"I'm really very sorry for all the trouble, sir" A lady ran towards us with a deep apologetic look on her face.

Rather than replying the lady, Harry held my wrist arrogantly and dragged me out of the auditorium.

"What is your problem!" "You were supposed to leave after dropping Hannah!!" He screaming on me. I never saw Harry being this pissed at me since he came to NYC.

"Harry I just-"

"You just what?! Couldn't stay away from-" He snapped badly but then stopped.

I couldn't speak a word but my eyes did speak millions. I stared at him being scared with my damp eyes.

His furious eyes started normalizing seeing my condition.

"I'm sorry" I apologized for being a trouble for him.

"Jane you-"

"Sir, Ma'am. The programme is resuming in a minute. You are requested to join us back, please?" A different lady stood before us in a formal way.

I lowered my wet eyes.

"Yeah, give us a second" Harry nodded.

"Sure, Sir" she walked inside.

"Now that you have appeared in front of everyone, you cannot leave" "OKAY?!" He groaned.

I just nodded.

He reached his hand out at me and never stopped staring. I looked up at him and was taken back by how he didn't force me inside physically. I slide my hand into his and we walked in.

It felt terrible being stared by people around. They weren't staring in a negative way but like oh-she-is-the-person type.

After we reached the table, Harry made me sit besides him. I later realised I was sitting between Harry and Niall when Hannah came and sat on my lap. She seemed a little uncomfortable after what happened.

A few minutes later when everything seemed normal, Niall leaned towards me.

"We need to talk, Jenna" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

"You okay?" Harry cupped Hannah's cheek.

Seeing how comforting Harry was being, she jumped down my lap and sat on his. Harry wrapped his arms around her so that she could feel secure. Hannah left her body weight on Harry leaned back to his chest. He then kissed her head. I smiled at them.

___

A/N: Something big and shocking is about to come. Next chapter is very important.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

154K 6K 78
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ From the young troubled woman, struggling to find herself, Meg comes back stronger than ever. With a profession she loves, her husband...
765K 10.9K 87
A sequel This story contains mature and explicit content.
1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...
576 54 27
A girls parents are murdered, and she feels she cant be near anything that will remind her of them. She becomes a California girl and meets the man o...