Ark |Survival Of The Fittest...

By _Phoenixz_

A story based on Ark survival Evolved. Book 2 ARK |Survival of the fittest| Lost on the echo Book 3 ARK |surv... More

awakening
The masters of the Rex
Touch the sky with me
Grilled dragonwings
lights in the dark.
new world, new challenges.
sand, sand, and, sand.
visitators
when Time goes too fast...
The heat.
the world of abberation
New Member of the family
rock drakes
Deep secrets
Secrets revealing themselves
A whole New World
extinction
Cover for the new ark book?
Outside the ark
abandoned and evolved
safe

Not alone after all

185 7 0
By _Phoenixz_

when I walked back down to the underground world I noticed a shadow walking over the bridge we made to cross the river. right behind the shadow was a raptor. I grabbe dmy spear and snkeaed closer to the figure to see who it was. I hoped it was someone of the water tribe. 

when I got closer I noticed the shiney armor that covered the body of the mysterious person. carefully I walked over the bridge hoping the person wouldn't see me. after a while the person stopped and said ''if you wanted to talk, you could also just have walked over to me and do so you know'' I looked behind me and back to the person ''I'm not hostile.. just seeking for a gass hole. '' I walked towards the person ''I thought I and my friend where alone down here..'' the person nodded and took her helmet off '' I'm afraid not. I hope there aren't any idiots in this place that are going to run around with guns like dodo's without heads. '' I smiled and said ''are you all alone here?'' the woman nodded  ''my team mates died up there they didn't had the chance to run into the cave.. They burned alive.'' I gave her a sad face ''I walked up there through that small cave entrance over there. everything is destroyed and burned to the ground.'' the woman put her bag on the raptor ''need a ride home?'' she said smiling friendly ''nah, I'm fine'' I answered back nervously.

I hoped she was the only survivor together with me and fara. Otherwise we are going to have a hard time down here. when I arrived at my base Fara was placing walls around out base to keep the ravangers.. and the raptors outside our house. I cut down some trees and made a small garden to make sure we always have some food available.

when me and fara where finished I heard a voice outside the base ''hello?'' the voice said I walked to the gate and opened it a little ''you forgot your spear and water bag'' the woman I met before said ''oh, hey. ahm.. thanks''  I said while she handed me my stuff. ''how did you find our base?'' she woman smiled well, you're living a few miles away from me. and I noticed you guys when you arrived.'' I smiled and opened the gate a little further ''can I invite you for a ravanger steak?'' I said. the woman nodded and allowed her raptor to walk inside. ''It's a nice house I must say'' the woman said whilke putting down her bag. ''you don't have a house?'' she smiled ''My last base got destroyed by a spino.'' she said while taking out a water bottle. ''want to stay with us until you got your own base?'' I said while I went inside ''Fara? we got a guest'' I heard Fara groaning ''It's so eaerly...'' was all she said and hid herself under the covers of her bed. ''come on sleepy head..'' fara threw a shoe at me and screamed ''GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY PART OF THE BASE'' I walked out of the room ''ahm, she is coming in a little bit..'' I said. She smiled and sat down on the couch "it was nice to meet ya..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 3 30
It's a truth or dare with the main characters from all 3 arks plus any OCs (including one of my own) or other characters. We've got ships, fluff, cos...
1.1K 19 28
Welcome to Earth kid. Though this earth is nothing like what it used to be. In the absence of this planet's savior, Locke Terranova, things have gone...
171 6 1
The former Jurassic World employee known as Barry Blighter was recently fired for certain reasons and he is so intent on getting his job back that he...
43.8K 1.2K 15
❝𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘳𝘶𝘯, ❞ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘙�...