Distance • NBA Youngboy

By sincerelynye

Cartier is only 16 years old, and already have problems like an adult. Once her past catches up with her it'l... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•-pt.1
•13•-pt.2
•14•-pt.3
•15•
•16•
•17•-pt.1
•18•-pt.2
•19•-pt.3
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
‼️READ BICHES‼️
The Real Deal~EPILOGUE
Sequel???
Maybe???
Its up🤗🤗🤗
New Book!!!😊

•24•

5K 179 27
By sincerelynye

Riyah😈

"Ben." I shook his ass several times. "Ben." I said a lil louder. "BEN!" I yelled.

"What mane." He waved me off turning around.

"What the fuck is yo problem man?" I asked sitting on top of him.

He tried pushing me off, but I kept moving up. "Stop." I whined jumping up and down.

"Yo Riyah I'm not finna play whatchu. STOP!" I flinched. I got from off of him and walked in the bathroom.

I used it, then got up to was my hands. The door opened and there stood Ben. "I'm sorry." He tried to hug on me.

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for being rude to you."

"Apology excepted." I crossed my arms walking away.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a black and white striped shirt, a pair of holey jeans, and black and white vans. Getting dressed I heard Ben phone go off. I looked at it to see there was some girl texting his phone. I couldn't see it cause it said 'notification'. That shit pissed me the hell off.

I huffed walking back to the bathroom. The door was locked which made me knock on the door. "Ben."

"Yea."

"Come open the door." There was movement on the other side, then the door opened.

He looked like he was outta breath. All sweaty and shit.

"Ya phone went off." Some bitch named Tay text his phone.

"Oh saw who it was?" He questioned.

"Yea. Some bitch named Tay." He rolled his eyes walking over to his phone.

"Man why you all up in ma phone?"

"Nigga I wasn't all up in it. You got that shit blocked." I waved him off.

"Stop playin." He mumbled laughing at something on his phone.

I rolled my eyes going into the bathroom to brush my mouth again. Cause ion know where dis nigga lips been at.

After I finished that I walked out going downstairs to the kitchen. I saw my mom making lunch, so I decided to mess with her.

I bumped her a lil bit with my hip making her move. She pushed me back snaking my back. I laughed pushing her shoulder.

"Back the hell up. NOW!" She gritted through her teeth. I stopped laughing and backed the hell up. Cause you may never know what the hell black parents might do.
*******

Kentrell😍

"Yo! Who posted dat picture of me and Nia on ig?" I asked looking around at da gang.

They all shrugged they shoulders, like dey ain't know shit. But I think I know exactly who it was.

"Yo Ben lemme speak to you real quick." I waved at him, letting him know to come to the back with me.

"Wassam." He spoke leaning on the counter.

"Wassam. Who you been?" I asked startin off slowly.

"Mhm." He hummed staring down at his phone. Whatever he was looking at down on his phone has been distracting him like hell away from us.

He ain't never been on his phone dis damn much. And Ian tryna make him start, but dis shit right hea gotta stop.

"Yooooo!" I yelled dragging it. He snapped his head towards me waving me off.

"You know what." I grabbed his phone out his hand tossing dat bitch on the table.

"What the fuck."

"I know you post dat picture of me n Nia, bruh. Why would you do dat?" I asked.

"Mane ion know whatchu talking bout. Ian post shit."

"Yea. You say dat. I know you post it."

"Mane fuck outta hea' Ian wit tha bull shit right now."

"And Ian wit da shits, so......" I rolled my neck.

He must be smokin dick if he think ion know that he post dat picture of me and my baby moms Nia.

Nie I know y'all prolly wondering why I take a picture wit shawty, but it was supposed to be just within us. Ian think it was no harm into doin it.

She wanted a picture so I let her have one. It was never supposed to get out, but somehow it did, and I'm starting to think it was Ben.

For some reason he'on like Cartier, cause he think she the reason why him and Riyah got problems nie, but what his black ass don't get is that he the real reason they have problems.

Every time he looking down on his phone it don't be nothing good. He be texting some thot named Tay....

Now ion really say shit, but I'm only giving this nigga two chances before I snitch onna nigga. And he done already lost his first chance so he got on more. And he on his way to losing dat bit.

"I'm out fuck dis." Ben snatched his phone off the table.

"Lil bitch." I mumbled not tryna let him hear me.

And if I find out Ben post data picture den we finna have sum serious ass prolems n I'm straight lettin Riyah know what his ass been doin.

Cartier😘

"So what we gone do bout Tay?" Mya asked.

"We gone go to this bitch house and let her know wassup." I bucked at the her.

"Woah there big fella." She put her hand in my face back in up. "Slow ya roll. How the fuck we gone do this shit?"

"Did you not hear what I said. We finna go to her shpot and let her know sum shit."

"So basically we confrontin bitches right?" She asked.

"Yea. Basically, but if they get outta hand then we puttin hands on them." I shrugged not caring.

"Ok." She nodded in agreement.

I smiled layin down on my bed looking at the ceiling. I thought about Kentrell and wondered if that was really his baby in that girl stomach. I shrugged really not caring or givin a fuck. Last time I checked we weren't together.

I looked at the bottom of my bed to see they Mya wasn't there. I groaned getting up and walking down the hall to my brothers room. I peeked and saw she wasn't in there.

Walking down further I stopped when I heard talking coming from the bathroom I listened to what they were saying.

"Ion know if I am." There was a whisper.

"If You is, you giving it up right."

"No, it's my baby. And if I wanna keep it then I am."

"No the hell you not, you betta take that damn pregnancy test right bout nie cause Ian playin round whitchu."

"But be-." They was cut off.

"Ion give a fuck mane. Take a test and holla at me later." And with that they hung up the phone.

I heard sniffling, so I tried peeking my head in. When I looked in I saw Mya sitting on the toilet looking down crying.

I wanted to walk in and say sum, but I knew she needed ha' time righ now. And she might go ham onna nigga.

I just hope she ain't pregnant cause the time ain't right.
***************

I still have no explanation to why I've been absent or ghost.

My school gave us an extra week off so ion start till Tuesday. So.......🤷🏾‍♀️

Anyway. God bless 🙏🏾 and.

Bless up ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 217 10
Be with the one who love you, I think he can treat you better.
155 0 9
18 year old Carter has to face the challenges in life that were very confusing but soon will be understood with the help of her highschool boyfriend...
163K 6.3K 51
At First It Started Off Rocky, They Had To Face A Few Obstacles. Pdollas Productions Presents •Show Me Your Love• •Mature Content• •Sorry For Some O...
101K 3.6K 56
He has trust issues and she's been hurt multiple times...but that doesn't mean they won't be able to learn how to love again. (Started January 4th 20...