Hostage (kidnapped by Billie...

By snnsbdnebdbd

Billie is a member of a prominent Los Angeles crime group. She's only 16 but she was born into it. She's norm... More

New girl (1)
Stockholm Syndrome (2)
Control (4)
Cuddles (5)
Perfect (6)
Ughhh

Too many hearts here (3)

15.9K 363 480
By snnsbdnebdbd

Billies POV

I woke up the next morning to see Y/N watching YouTube on my iPad. I gave her access to YouTube because I know she gets bored and I feel bad. She looked at me and put the iPad down. "Hey." She said rubbing her eyes. "Good morning cutie." I yawned and kissed her nose. Her lips were so kissable looking this morning. "Noah told me you didn't do your chores." I said looking into her eyes. I gave her chores because Finneas said "She needs direction and responsibilities to stay submissive." He sounds so dumb. I don't get why he thinks it's his business how MY girl acts. Finneas is the leader of our house, he makes all the choices. Our parents were until they passed away. She looked away from me. "Don't look away from me." I said sternly. "I'm sorry Billie, I was really tired and I fell asleep." She said quietly. She's too cute for me to stay mad at her. "Aww, babygirl it's.... fine. Just don't do it often because then Finneas is just gonna get mad at me for it. And besides, they all get prissy when the house isn't clean and their clothes aren't washed. I don't want them yelling at you." I said pulling her a bit closer. "D- do I have to do these chores ?" She asked me. "Mhm. If you don't I promise I'll slap the shit out of you." I yawned. I felt her stiffen in my arms. "I thought you said you wouldn't ever hurt me..." she whispered. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you I'm just being honest. There's shit you have to do around here and I'm gonna make you do it. I love you. Don't ever forget that." I said kissing her on the head. She kissed my lips making me smirk. I wish she'd tell me she loves me back. I don't think she loves me though.

Later in the day the twins came over. Eli and Isaac. That mostly stuck with Gazzy and Diego while me, Y/N, Dani and Noah were downstairs. Y/N was watching Netflix with Noah while me and Dani talked out a plan for a robbery we're doing in Calabasas. Noah got up to take some selfies. "Y/N, come here I need you to take pictures." She smiled at Y/N. Noah is the only person other than myself I let boss Y/N around like that. I guess it's mostly because me and Noah are really close and we have a lot of sex, but that's besides the point. I smiled at Y/N. I hope she doesn't feel trapped. She started taking pictures of Noah. I watched Y/N walk up to Noah and show her the pictures. "These came out like shit, just go sit down." Noah said rolling her eyes. Now, that was sufficiently rude. I spoke, "Noah what the fuck? That was rude as fuck bro apologize to her." I demanded. Y/N spoke up, "no it's f-" I cut her off. "Shh. Noah, apologize." I said standing up and walking towards Noah. "Fuck off billie." She said turning. I grabbed her arm. "Stop being a stupid fucking bitch, apologize. She didn't do anything wrong and you just hurt her feelings, and she was nice enough to take pictures for you." I yelled. "Come on, fuck the drama just sit y'all asses down." Danielle said.
"Shut it Dani, Noah, apologize!" I yelled. "No, I'm not apologizing to your stupid little thot. Fuck you and fuck her." Noah sneered. That's when I felt my hand make swift contact with her cheek. She stumbled.

"Y-you..." She was stunned. "Yea I fucking hit you, go away until you're not being a piece of garbage!" I screamed dragging her to the elevator. Noah was starting to cry. Why was she being so mean to Y/N? Was she jealous? She has a boyfriend, she damn well better not be jealous of Y/N. Me and Noah still fuck, and I haven't even fucked Y/N yet so Noah has zero reason to be angry. After I sent her upstairs I walked to Y/N. "It's okay babygirl, she didn't mean it." I smiled. "What- what happened?" She asked me. "Am I in trouble?" She said covering up with Noah's blanket. "No, you didn't do nothing wrong." I said hugging her. "Diego's about to be pissed, so when you hear yelling don't worry about it." I smiled. Finn was probably gonna take Noah and Diego's side like he always does. He treats me like I'm a burden, like I'm just the little kid that won't shut up. Even though I put in just as much work as Noah, Danielle, Gazzy, Eli and Issac, and everyone else. "Yo babygirl let's take you upstairs, I don't want you to hear the yelling. You can watch YouTube or Netflix or something in our room, I'm finna talk to Finneas and Diego. Do you want anything to eat lil ma?" I asked kissing her head and holding her close to my chest. She brought her hand up and started fiddling with my chains. "No, I'm fine." She smiled and I took her upstairs.

I made sure she was comfy and made sure to kiss her before I went downstairs. "Finneas, we need to talk, now." I said. "Exactly. You hit Noah, what's wrong with you????" He asked. I looked over to see Noah crying into Diego's arms. He was shushing her and rubbing her back. "She called Y/N a thot and told me to fuck off, I ain't gonna let her talk to me or my girl like that. Just because she's Diego's hoe doesn't mean she gets to treat people like that bro. Finneas I already know you're taking their side so don't give me the speech about being loyal to everyone in this house because I've heard it 100000 times." I said all in one breath. "That doesn't give you the right to hit her." Finneas said angrily. "Okay, I'm sorry for hitting her but it makes me mad seeing her talk to someone I love like that." I sighed. "Bitch, you don't love her and she don't love you. You kidnapped her, fucking idiot!" Noah screamed. "Noah, shut up. Don't talk to my baby sister like that." Finneas said looking at her. "As for you, Billie, I want you to go upstairs and not talk to Noah for a few hours. Noah, I want you to do the same. When you guys are done, Noah you're going to apologize to Billie and Y/N and Billie you're going to apologize to Noah." Finneas said loudly enough to where Noah could hear over her crying. "Fine." I huffed going upstairs.

I could tell Y/N was hurt. Noah is the only other person she's close with except for me. "Noah didn't mean it honey." I finally said holding her. "Whatever." She sighed. She was trying so hard not to cry. Poor babygirl. She's so strong. Not only was she kidnapped a couple months ago, now she's finally starting to trust the people she's going to live with for the rest of her life and they just yell at her. I feel like utter trash. I yelled at her a couple times, I threaten her constantly, I don't let her do anything without supervision.... I'm garbage. I love her. Maybe I never should've took her. I don't know, I'm just confused. I want to make her happy.

Y/N POV

I smiled up at Billie. Honestly nobody's ever cared for me like Billie. I know it's probably just me having Stockholm syndrome or just being stupid but I feel like... I feel like she's a big life jacket or a parachute. She's my safe place even though she's the one that destroyed the very foundation of my whole life. She took me from my home, my livelihood, my friends and my freedom; but I can't resist feeling safe with her. I don't know what's wrong with Noah. Noah is usually so sweet to me. She compliments me, does my makeup and hair, gives me affection, talks to me, etc. I feel a bit guilty if I drive Billie and her apart. "Can I go take a shower?" I asked. "Sure, but I'm going to need to be in the bathroom to pluck my eyebrows." She said. "Alright." I yawned. I went into the bathroom ahead of Billie, she followed as I got undressed. She pulled me into a hug- it was awkward as I was completely naked and she was fully clothed. I blushed as she grabbed my butt. Then I heard a slap, and I jumped. "B-Billie!" I yelped. "Mmm, babygirl I couldn't resist slapping that beautiful ass. I'm sorry if it hurt mamas." She whispered kissing my cheek. "Mind if I join you in the shower? I won't touch you sexually or inappropriately, and you don't have to touch me I just wanna shower with you." She said persuasively. "I-Okay..." I reluctantly said. She detached from me and got undressed. I've never fully seen her naked. Her and my body are really similar. "You have a really nice body Billie." I said in awe. "Thanks." She smirked smacking my butt softer this time. She turned the shower on. "After you." She said guiding me in. I was handing really close to her. She lathered up a Loofa and started washing me. I giggled, as it tickled a lot. "Awe." She smiled. Her boobs were right in my face and I couldn't help to not do something. She pressed me against her as she washed my back, so I brought my hand up to her nipple and touched it, and started playing with it between my fingers. I heard Billie moan, "naughty girl." She breathed.

We got out of the shower a bit later. I was sitting on the bed in my pajamas as Billie braided my wet hair. As she braided my hair, her legs were wrapped around me. I yawned as I took a sip of the water Billie gave me. Living here isn't so bad I guess. I heard a knock. "Who is it?" Billie asked finishing my braid. "Me..." she said. It was Noah. "Y/N? Do you feel comfortable seeing Noey?" Billie asked. I nodded. "Come in." She said. Noah walked in and sat down on the bed. "I'm sorry to both of you. Y/N, you're beautiful and you aren't a thot or anything else I said. I didn't mean anything by it. I love both of you Okay?" She said putting her hand on my shoulder. "It's okay." I said smiling. Noah smiled back, then quickly pulled Billie into a hug. "Billie I'm sorry. I'm just jealous. Look, me and Diego don't exactly cuddle or get mushy a lot like you two do and it makes me go insane. Diego never calls me beautiful, he never treats me like a princess. Just as a business partner. Sometimes I have to fake cry or pretend to be sad just to get his attention. I'm sorry. I love Diego it's... just..." Billie cut her off. "I understand. And I'm sorry for hitting you." I smiled. "It's okay." Noah said before Diego called out to her. "I gotta go. Love you both." She smiled.

After she left I looked up at Billie. It kind of hurt she didn't hug me but whatever. "Billie?" I asked. "What baby?" She asked flipping through Instagram. "Tired." I said simply. "Come here." Billie smiled. She turned the light off and held me. She hummed, and started singing. "I'm a fool, to want you..." it was one of my favorite frank Sinatra songs. She could actually sing- it sounded beautiful. I felt her stomach rise and fall as she sang gently. She stopped singing after a while. "Billie- I didn't know you had that type of talent." I whispered. "Awe, thanks baby." She said kissing me. I fell asleep, after the thought popping into my mind. It was my birthday tomorrow. I'm pretty sure Billie forgot because I've only told her a couple times.

I woke up to the smell of something sweet- cake? I turned my head and saw the blaring light of candles, and Billies unfortunately beautiful smile.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED PART THREE. THE NEXT PART, YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. Just so y'all know at this point In the story you've been kidnapped 3 months ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 53 32
erin gets kidnapped by Billie and weirdly catches the WORST CASE OF STOKHOLM SYNDROME. shes literally fallen in love with her kidnapper. but things...
inked. By cassie

Fanfiction

246K 8.4K 34
When Billie makes a fake account on a dating app as a joke, she finds a girl who captures her interest; Carter Lee. Carter has a hard exterior and s...
228K 4.5K 25
You were kidnapped by the beautiful Billie Eilish. She belongs to a crime family. This is a continued version of my book from my old account. I lost...
8 By Destiny🤍

Fanfiction

200K 4.3K 31
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ This story will contain: -Domestic Violence -Smut -Gore (so if you don't like it PLEASE DO NOT READ) - drug/alcohol usage y...