King's Dream

By biggest_loser

He is the king of Russia . The fighter and perfect in everything . He get always what ever he want after all... More

chapter - 1
chapter - 2
chapter - 3
chapter - 4
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
chapter - 8
chapter - 9
chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Author note
chapter 12
chapter-13
chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18

chapter - 7

709 19 0
By biggest_loser

King's Ethan Ron

When i saw king's of siopia I'm feel someone betrayed me . I bought her into back my palace .
I burn her foot because she try to run away from me so I'm punished her . Whenever she tried to run away from me she always remember her punishment . But I'm felling bad also because when I carried her in my arms I looked into her eyes she's trying to ask me why I'm doing this to her. I put her down her on the bed . Then I called the servant and told them to bought the healer . Healer came the room and checked her foot she told me her foot burned very badly so it keeps time for healing approximately two or three weeks .
Healer applied medical paste on her foot . Then I left the room.
Now I'm in my room .
How can she try to run away and she also told her plan to king's of siopia . She love him . But now she's mine nobody Gona take her aways from me .
I called my ministry and then tell them I'm going to killed the king of siopia . The war will be in next week so prepared everything

After one week

Aruba

I'm feeling better now my foots is almost healed . I heard the maids talking to war .
War???
Then the maid came into the room she gave the plate for medicine and food . I asked her Which war she talking she looked me shocked !!
And said my lady you really don't know about the war . I said yes and start ate my food . She said
There is going to be a war between the two kings. I asked her who's ??
King's of siopia and king's Ethan Ron
I'm shocked plate fell by my hand and it's broken into the pieces of glass on the floor everywhere . I need to talked my lord I said that maid . She said king is going to be ready for the war . I said wanna meet him can you please tell me the king's room . She said " NO " my lady king's didn't gave you the permission to leave this room . I said please and try to get up on my feets it's hurt badly but I don't care some of the glass pieces hit my foot but I don't care I  have to meet him .
Why he doing this . he promise me he's didn't killed him
Then why he break his promise after all he's the king . He never break his promise then why today . I'm going to his room the maid try to stop me but I ignored her. And leaving the room .

I open the door of his room . I saw that he was keeping his sword on his hand. I below my head and gave him respect I said my lord he turned his head and looked at me .
He asked me did I need anything ??
I down my head to not looking him
And said yes I wanna remind you something my lord .
He gave me confused look !! Then he put his sword on table and take his steps towards form my side . Then he up his hand on my chin and lift it so I can looked into his eyes . I saw his dark green eye's was staring me . Then he said tell me my rainbow bird what I forgot .
I said my lord you promise me that you never killed king's of siopia . Then why war is going to be . I dare to asked him question I saw the anger of his eyes I down my head to looking floor .
Suddenly his hand Griped my waist and squeezed it very hardly I screamed out of pain . My feets is Hurting very badly I try to stand up but when he gripped my waist I loose my balance then he's caught me and lifting me his arms like a bridge style and put down me on the bed I try moved but his hand caught my hand very tightly tears falling down in my eyes to my cheeks . Then he said I promise you my rainbow bird that I don't killed that mother fucker but I never promise you to cut his body's into pieces . I promise he will not die but . I promise you he begging to me to wish killed him . Then he started kissing my neck I try to pushed him with my other hand . He got top on me .
He started removed my dress to my shoulders. I fell like electric current is running my body I try to open my mouth pl.. please...don... don't....do..this..to me.. please... I'm crying .
I feel his his tongue touched my neck line of my cleavage he squeezed my my right breast his hand .
I'm screaming , Aghhhhhhh...I'm  crying please..... please.... don't.... please...
He removed more my dress again my breasts is half showing I'm cry out louder and try to pushed him but he didn't moved a inch like a strong rock
He roughly bite my neck  I screamed in pain ... Aghhhhhhh..
I'm started crying out with my breath getting heavy  please..pl.. please... don't... please...stop...
He got up from the bed . I try to covered myself then he came near to me and wishper . I will promise you my rainbow bird I bought him here that you can saw his face last time.  after I cut his head into many pieces baby that you can't remember him again .
Now he's leaving I get up into my feet and caught his hand then he turned back I removed my hand and said to him please I'm begging you please don't killed him . He started laughing then his expression changed he said I have one condition if you are agree for it then I didn't killed him .
I said yes without thinking . He said expend the night with me right now be my mistress right now my rainbow bird.
Tears felling down I sat on my knees .....
He said what your answer my rainbow bird ...
I said YES I will do it .... I saw directly into his eyes

King's Ethan Ron

I was getting ready to go to war. I pulled out my sword in my hand but someone open door without knock I thought they must be my super commander I turned my head and saw my rainbow bird is here . I put my sword on table .

Why she came here did she need something or something happened with her ???

I asked her did you need anything ??
She down his head to not looking at me
And said yes I wanna remind you something my lord .
What she wants to remind me I'm confused !!!
I looked her side .
I take my steps towards form her side . Then I put my hand on her chin and lift his face so she can looked into my eyes . Then I said tell me my rainbow bird what I forgot .
She said my lord you promise me that you never killed king's of siopia . Then why war is going to be .
She wants to remind this how dare she asked me about this . Did she forget who I'm ??
I Griped his waist and squeezed it very hardly so that she screamed out of pain . When I gripped his waist she loose his balance then I saw her feets . I caught her and lifting her on my arms like a bridge style and put down her on the bed she try moved but I caught his hand very tightly tears falling down in her eyes to his cheeks . Then I tell her that I promise you my rainbow bird I'm not going to killed him (mother fucker) but I never promise you to cut his body's into many pieces . I promise he will not die but . I promise you he begging to me and wished me to killed him . Then now I saw her bright blue dress she's looking beautiful my heart is want her right now  . I started kissing his neck she try to pushed me with his other hand . The more I taste his body the more I want . I got top on her.
I started removed his dress to her shoulders. I feel her body is effected to my touched she's breathing heavily she said pl.. please...don... don't....do..this..to me.. please... She crying .
My tongue touched his neck line his cleavage I  squeezed her breast to my hand .
She's screaming , Aghhhhhhh... she's  crying please..... please.... don't.... please...
I want her I try to control myself but don't ...
I removed more her dress again his  breasts is half showing she's cry out louder and try to pushed me but
I bite his neck  she screamed in pain ... Aghhhhhhh..
She started crying out with her heavy breath and said please..pl.. please... don't... please...stop...
I got up from the bed . She try to covered herself then i came near to body and wishper . I will promise you my rainbow bird I bought him here that you can saw his face last time.  after I cut his head into many pieces baby that you can't remember him again .
Now I'm leaving suddenly someone caught my hand then i turned back she removed her hand and said to me please I'm begging you please don't killed him . I started laughing then I try to control my angry and said to her  I have one condition if she's agree for it then I didn't killed him .
She said yes without thinking . I said expend the night with me right now be my mistress right now my rainbow bird.
Tears felling down she sat on her knees .....
I said what your answer my rainbow bird .. she said YES I will do it .... I saw directly into his eyes .

Now I wanna cut him into the pieces  wait my rainbow bird . You love him that's my second conformation
Firstly you agreed to be my mistress and second you agreed to loosed your body because of him .....my blood is boiling I wanna see his blood on my storm ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8.2K 111
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 - 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭, 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐫...
13.3K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
28.8K 1K 45
When you love someone do you really need any condition? .... This is a story of Unconditional love... A lovely ,sweet ,talkative girl, Kritika...pamp...
128K 5.1K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...