Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

By Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 5 (Explanation and training)

50 1 0
By Hydra1996

Nora: Did he age backwards?

Jaune: He's possessed?

Ren: Or reincarnated!

Ruby: Oh! Isn't it weird?

On a red armchair in the living room sat Oscar bombarded with questions from Team RNJR. They were leaning before him... too close. Qrow came then up with a cup of coffee while Arion sat on a couch watching them.

Qrow: Okay, okay. Let's all just take a second and remember that this is very overwhelming for everyone.

Arion: Besides, you are too close. Give him some space.

They all stepped back with nervous chuckles. 

Oscar: Thanks. 

Qrow sat then to the same couch where Arion sat beside where Oscar sat. He then looked at Ruby who looked back smiling and giggled. Oscar looked then shyly away.

Oscar: Ah, sorry! It's just I've never really met a Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Ruby: Well, uh... we've never met a person with two souls, so, first times all around.

Oscar then chuckled and Qrow cleared his throat and all of them got his attention.

Qrow: Not to break up the whole "getting-to-know-you" game, but we need to have a talk. Mind showing us your little parlor trick, kid?

Oscar: *groaned* Yeah, okay. Just so you know, I'll still be here. 

Team RNJR looked at him confused. He then closed his eyes and lowered his head down to concentrate. A few seconds later a greenish light came out and dissapeared. Oscar then opened his eyes which became yellow but came back to normal.

Ozpin: It is so very good to see you again, students.

Jaune: Wait, what just happened?

Ren: Professor... Ozpin?

Ozpin: Correct. And though I may be the one speaking, Oscar is still present, mentally. He's merely handed over the control, so to speak. I'm afraid this all must be very perplexing.

 Nora: And alarming, and bizzare, and just really kind of hard to believe overall!

Ozpin: *chuckled* It's good to see you children still have your sense of humor. I know you've all been through tremendous hardship already. I'm sorry. 

Ruby: I mean, it's not your fault. 

Ozpin: It's all my fault. *Qrow went* I told you once that I made more mistakes than any man, woman, and child on this planet, and I wasn't exaggerating. I'm... cursed. For thousands of years, I've walked the surface of Remnant, living, dying, and reincarnating in the body of a like-minded soul. The Professor Ozpin you all met was not my first form, and clearly wasn't my last. It's an extraordinarily strenuous process on everyone involved.

Jaune: So, who... what... are you?

Ozpin: I am the combination of countless men who've spent their lives trying to protect the people of Remnant. *Qrow came back and gave him a cup of coffee* With every rebirth, my soul is eventually merged with another and I am changed, but my memories stay with me. This curse was bestowed upon me by the gods because I failed to stop Salem in the past. But we must stop her now.

Ruby: And how do we do that?

Ozpin: We start... by ensuring the safety of the Relic of Knowledge.

Later...

Nora: This is perfect! We were stuck at a dead end, but now, we can just take cute little boy Ozpin to Lionheart and have him set things straight.

Ozpin: Please don't call me that.

Qrow: We're not sure that's the best idea. 

Nora groaned and sat back to her place next to Ruby and Ren and sulked.

Ren: But I thought the headmasters all took their orders from you.

Ozpin: That was the intention. Four lieutenants I can trust, especially during times of reincarnation. But Qrow and Arion told me about your meeting with Leonardo. *get up and went to a painting* he's disobeying specific instructions I had left him. Something's wrong. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I don't want to rule out any possibilities either. No one outside of this room know that I've paired with Oscar, and I think it may be best to keep it that way.

Qrow: Play things close to the chest until we get a better hand.

Ozpin: Precisely. Now, we have two steps ahead of us. The first is enlisting the aid of more Huntsmen.

Ren: But the Mistral council-

Qrow:- Doesn't own every Huntsmen in the Kingdom, and I've been here enough times to know where we can find some more.

Ozpin: So long as they're trustworthy.

Qrow: You can trust them to put up a good fight. I'll throw together a list tonight.

Qrow put his foot on the table, but a table leg broke and the cup shattered on the ground.

Nora: Good luck with that.

Qrow groaned and cleaned up his mess.

Ozpin: After that, we can move on step two.

Nora: What's step two?

Ozpin grabbed his cane and turned to them.

Ozpin: Getting you five into fighting shape.

Arion came up to RNJR and looked at each other confused.

Ruby: But, uh, we already know how to fight.

Ozpin: *pointed at Ruby* You can only fight so long as you have Crescent Rose, but you're still lacking in hand-to-hand combat.

Ruby: Well, uh, yeah.

Ozpin: *pointed at Jaune* Mr. Arc. I'm glad to hear you've improved, but sorry to say , you've yet to unlock your Semblance.

Arion: You aren't the only one. I must activate mine too.

Ozpin: All of you still have a ways to go before you're ready to pose any real threat against Salem and her forces. And though Oscar can give me temporary control, he'll need to strenghten his body and his Aura. He'll inherit my muscle memory in time, but practice will expedite the process.

Ruby: But if Qrow's out looking for huntsmen, then who's going to teach us?

Ozpin jumped into the air and landed on the armchair and twireled his cane.

Ozpin: Well, I believe I was the headmaster of Beacon Academy.

RNJR made then different expressions. Jaune holded with his hands his head terrified, Nora looked warily, Ruby looked excited, Ren looked surprised and Arion looked pleased.

Ozpin: We have approximately one month before classes resume at Haven. If Salem were to plan an attack, it would make that it would occur prior to students' return. It's not much time, but it's better than nothing. *stopped twirling his cane* Just don't expect me to go easy on you.

Ozpin then glowed with the light again and Oscar then came back. He lost the balance on the armchair and fell. Before he landed on the ground, Arion reacted quickly and used a spell to prevent the fall and let him stand on his feets.

Oscarr: Thanks. So you really are a mage.

Arion: Yes, but it stays as a secret.

Oscar: Oh. *whispered to him* Ozpin said before that he never mentioned you to that Lionheart guy.

Arion: I knew something isn't right *whispered back* Thanks for the information.

Later at the begin of the dusk on the balcony

While Oscar and Ruby were train hand-to-hand combat the rest of them were watching the scene.

Jaune: Man, Oz wasn't kidding. Oscar's picking up on this stuff fast.

But when Oscar managed to punch Ruby in the face he smiled but when Ruby looked at him angry he changed from smiling to afraid.

Oscar: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry.

Ruby paybacked him as she punched him he flew onto the ground. Jaune, Arion and Nora winced.

Arion: Ouch.

Ruby: Ha! Yes! I did it! Oscar?

Oscar: Why didn't you tell me?! *Oscar's eyes glowed and Ozpin came then out*

Ozpin: Not bad, Miss Rose. But Oscar doesn't have the years of training that you do. Or I do. *Ozpin's Aura glowed green and the others realized who it was now*

Auron: Uh oh. That will end up bad for Ruby.

Ruby: Oh, heh, ha well, maybe we should uh... take a break.

Ozpin attacked Ruby with punches aimed at her head, so Ruby had no choice but to dodge. He then hitted her head and Ruby went some steps back. Ozpin ran to her jumped and kicked her head so she fell on the ground. Ruby then jumped and tried to hit him on the face with a left cross, but Ozpin ducked and gave her a headbutt and she fell back K.O.

Nora: Ouch.

Ozpin: The next time you want to throw a left cross, remember to push off with the appropriate foot. And as always, do be aware of any openings.

Ruby: Got it.

Ozpin then gave Oscar the control of his body back and he kneeled on the ground panting Ruby ran up to him.

Ruby: Oh! Hey. Are you okay?

Oscar: How is this so exhausting?

Ren: Your body isn't used to this kind of training. Not to mention generating a defensive Aura on your own. It take intense concentration at first, but in time it will become second nature, allowing you to deflect attacks and gradually heal your wounds. After that, you can begin focusing on your Semblance, whatever that may be.

Oscar: *stood up* Semblance?

Nora: You know! Like your very own superpower! Everybodie's got one. It's just a matter of finding it and mastering it. Ruby moves super fast, electricity makes me stronger, Ren can mask emotions, Arion can use magic but he and Jaune... can, uh, um. Hmm. 

Jaune: I can't do anyth-

Ruby: Jaune's like you! And Arion too! *grabbed Oscar on his wrist and drew him to Jaune and Arion* They haven't found their Semblance yet, but we all know they will. And, you will too. We all just have to try and help each other get stronger.

Oscar: Cool.

Ren: A common philosophy is that a warrior's Semblance is a part of who they are. Some say your personality and character can define your Semblance while some claim that it is the other way around. Of course, there are still many who don't see a connection at all.

Nora: It's hard to know when you know sometimes. Ren's Semblance was unlocked from intense stress.

Ruby: And mine kicked in during training one day. 

Oscar: What about you?

Nora: Oh. Struck by lightning. Didn't die. Crazy Thursday.

Jaune: I just don't understand what's wrong with me. I train. I meditate. But... *Oscar switched to Ozpin*

Ozpin: Don't worry, Mr Arc. Your journey is far from over. And the same might be said for all of you. Unlocking your Semblance isn't the end. It can still grow and evolve. Providing you're willing to put in the work, who knows what could happen.

Ruby: Then let's get back to it.

TBC

Sorry for the long wait. Lost motivation and lazyness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...
163K 2.9K 44
you died but you lived but not in the world your from but in the world of remnant (This is my first Gamer story and I'm just gonna have fun with i...
24.6K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
14.9K 189 16
What happens when the Fall of Beacon plan failed, and Salem decided to take matters into her own hands. At the same time, Team RWBY was patrolling Va...