Aura Kim of BTS | 8th Member...

Por Owlreads

Highest Ranking : #1 in 'cl' (jan 12, 2019) #3 in 'cl' (feb 8, 2019) #12 in '8thmemberofBTS' (mar 22, 2019) ... Más

REQUEST
《Profile》
▪ Aura Oppa Moments ▪
Look | 1st Solo Album
Fall
Fall Pt.2
Social Media #1
Introduction to BTS!
Trailer || Quiet Reign
Fallen Angels
2nd Solo Album | Quiet Reign
Lyrics || Nightmare Boy
Letters to your future self
We Got Married ||
1st Solo Studio Album | Rose Petals
Solo Awards Won
Love Yourself
REQUEST PLEASE!
Maybe
NVR HPPY | Teasers
NVR HPPY | 3rd Mini Album
:(
🥰

▪ Hunger Games▪

1.9K 18 4
Por Owlreads

-HUNGER GAMES AU-
+Aura Kim - District 13+

Aura was panting as she trudged up the hill towards the hall center. Today was the dreaded day for District 13 and for the rest of Panem, today was the day where a girl and a boy from every district would be selected to participate in the Annual Hunger Games. Today was the day of the Reaping or better known as Reaping Day.

For the first 4 or 5 districts, this day is celebrated. It's what they've been training their whole lives for but for the rest, it's like mourning day. The girl or boy selected is already planning out their funerals. There's absolutely no chance for anyone from the lower districts to survive against the districts closer to the Capitol. None at all..

"There you are. Where have you been? It's almost beginning.." Her best friend, Yoongi spoke, dragging her by the arm to where the peacekeepers were checking identities. If you failed to show up, You're as good as dead.

"I don't want to see who gets selected, Yoongi. It's a whole bunch of crap and bullshit."

"Shut up, you're going to get yourself killed." He hissed, pushing her to the line. Grumbling, she walked up and allowed her blood sample and her fingerprint to be taken before heading to the lines. She couldn't see her brother anywhere and she'd be damned if he were to be chosen.

Her brother, Kim Taehyung was only 17. He had one more year left until he wouldn't be eligible for the Games, much to Aura's relief. There was no way in hell that she'd let her brother compete but if he was chosen, there'd be nothing she could do.

Her sister, Jennie Kim was there too but she was much to young to compete yet. She was only 8 so her name wasn't even in the bowls. She spotted Jennie with her mom, thankfully. She couldn't see Taehyung yet and it worried her.

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on him..." A familiar voice spoke. Looking back, she spotted Kim Seokjin, her oldest brother. He was 21 years old so he was over the limit to compete.

Nodding, Aura went into place and waited, boredly listening to the national anthem. Finally, an eccentric looking lady pipped up from where she sat on the chairs, smile too fake to be real and actions to fabricated to be authentic.

"Welcome to the picking of the lucky boys and girls of District 13 for the annual Hunger Games!" She spoke, her wig shaking weirdly. Aura fought the need to chuckle. She looked around and spotted Yoongi, sending her a look. Smirking, she turned away and pretended to be interested in what the crazy lady was trying to say.

"Ladies first, shall we?"

She walked over to the bowl on her right and rummaged around before pulling out a piece of paper.

The air was tense as she unfolded the piece of paper, her fake smile faltering as she read the name.

"Aurora Kim?" She read from the paper before looking up. "Aurora Kim!"

Everyone looked back within the crowds and spotted the girl. She was well known within the community anyways with her tremendous quality of her kills from the forest nearby. The crowd cleared a path for her, each one grateful it wasn't them.

Scowling, she walked up, anger in her every step.

"Congratulations, Aurora Kim! You will now represent your district in the 80th Hunger Games!"

She bit her tongue and said nothing. Aura just glared at the woman and stood where she was supposed to. The lady moved on to her left, doing the same before picking out a piece of paper.

"Michael Tip? Michael Tip!"

She looked to her fellow tribute and nearly scoffed. He was a scrawny kid, no more than 14. He was shaking and his eyes filled with tears. He wouldn't last three seconds in that arena, for sure.

"May the odds be ever in your favor!"

Aura wasn't listening. Her eyes zoned in on her brothers, sister and best friend. Each had the same look in their eyes..

Fear.

There was no doubt in it. They feared she wouldn't survive, they feared she wouldn't make it. They feared she would die.

Her eyes dropped to her feet. The reality of the situation was setting in.

You're going to die. You're going to be killed in front of thousands of people. And they're going to laugh at your death.

No, she couldn't think like that. Not now. She needed her head in the game. She needed to show them that she could do it. For herself. For Jennie, for Taehyung, for Seokjin and his boyfriend Namjoon, for Yoongi and for her district.

Before she knew it, she was thrown into a plush room inside the hall. "Hey!" She yelled, but to no avail, they slammed the door shut.

Grumbling, she kicked the door. She stepped back and looked around, trying to handle her breathing. The door opened and revealed her mother, father and the rest of her siblings.

Jennie and Taehyung engulfed her into a hug, Jennie weeping madly.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm going to be okay.." She consoled them, patting their heads and combing through their hair. Jennie went back to her mother's arms. Taehyung stayed and hugged her tight.

Aura laid her head on top of his. "Promise me, promise me you're going to be careful. Especially when you hang out with that lover boy, Jungkook.."

Taehyung sniffled but nodded. "As long as you promise me that you won't die."

"Deal."

She let go of Taehyung and turned to her oldest brother. He was handsome as ever, his head held high despite his eyes saying otherwise.

"This will sound stupid given the circumstances, but.." He sighed, pulling her in for a hug as well. "Stay safe,please."

Aura smiled. "I'll try my best. Give my thanks to Joon too, helped me out mighty lot with all the produce."

Jin smiled as well. "I'll let him know."

Her mother was crying, pulling her into a hug. "This whole thing is stupid. Shut them down if you can. I don't want to go through this again.."

Aura bit her lip, not wanting to break to her hysteric mother that shutting down the government wasn't how the Games work.

She hugged back and let her mother cry into her shoulders. Soon enough, the peacekeepers came back to take them away before she could even say a word to her silent father. She wouldn't call them close, heck she wouldn't even call him family. He was never there for them, he was never there when they needed a father figure in his life.

Jin held her hand before leaving. "Never give up. Remember that we love you, and always will.."

Aura nodded giving his hand a squeeze before allowing him to leave.

She slumped down on the chairs as the doors shut close.

It wasn't long before the door was slammed open again, a furious Yoongi storming in.

Aura stood up and smirked. "What's got thunder boy in a twist now?"

Yoongi scowled. "How can you be so calm? Did you realize what just happened?! You were fucking called for the games. You have to fucking fight other people to the death! You do realize that you have to kill other people?"

Aura was silent as he ranted. "I won't kill unless i have to. If they want to fight me, then I'll fight."

Yoongi stopped moving about the room and stared at Aura, his eyes softening. "I've never told you this because I was afraid to.."

"What are you doing? Confess? Sorry, but I'm calling to be single forever.." She joked.

"No, butthead. I-... I have a boyfriend." He muttered shyly.

Aura's mouth gaped open in shock. "And you chose to tell me this now?! For how long? What's his name? What district?"

"2 months, Park Jimin and 13, of course."

Aura smiled brightly, hugging him tight. "I was wondering when you'd come out. It was so fucking obvious!"

"Shove off.." He blushed causing Aura to coo. Although at times he could be cold and almost always angry, he really just was a cute little bean deep inside.

"Times up! You need to meet your mentor." A peacekeeper barged in. Yoongi began scowling again. Aura scoffed and pushed him towards the door. "Send him my love!"

Yoongi smiled sadly, hugging her one last time. "You were my best friend, don't die out there okay?"

"Were?" Aura teased, playfully pouting. Yoongi dolled his eyes and gave her a look.

"I'll try not to."

And with that, Yoongi left, probably seeing Aura for the last time. Sighing she looked out the window of the hall, overlooking the entire district.

Let the games begin..

---

;)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

368K 27.9K 71
When an introverted virgin gets a sex bot for his birthday. Top Namjoon Bottom Jimin #1 Minjoon 10/6/2021 #1 2seok 10/17/2021 #1 Cyber Punk 6/14/2022...
Who Are You? Por n.

Historia Corta

125 18 27
m.yg♡ when a girl vents to the wrong person *~*~*~*~*~* © singuphoriaa highest rank: #160 in sugaff
208K 5.4K 53
oh, honey. | best rank; #51 of 396 - yoongixreader category, as of september 9, 2018 #165 of 381 - yoongixreader, as of september 18, 2018 #74 of 3...
73.7K 1.9K 25
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...