Stray Kids: Felix FF

By starseeker01

Y/N is an Australian teen who moved to South Korea at age 16 due to her dads job. When her dad is gone for a... More

Leaving
Meeting Them
The News
Taken
A/N
Kidnappers
The Truth
Missing
Questions
Running
Amusement Park
Hanging Out
A/N
The Notebook

Feelings

706 22 6
By starseeker01

Nobodies PoV

As Felix ran down the street to his house, he heard footsteps behind him but he ignored them. "Felix what are you doing!" He heard Mark yell but again, he ignored him. Felix sped up and soon enough, the footsteps behind him faded away.

Chan had seen Felix running towards the house. He could see that felix was carrying something, and it looked a lot like a body. What did he do this time? Chan thought as he rushed out the door to help Felix. When he reached Felix, Felix was out of breath and looked like he had been crying. Chan helped him get to the house and as soon as they set Y/N down on the couch, Felix broke into tears. Changbin and Jeongin, who were also in the room,were worried about Felix.

"Felix? What happened?" Chan asked quietly while placing a hand on Felix's shoulder for comfort.

Felix looked up at Chan, remembering what had happened the past hour. He started crying harder as he remembered. He really didn't want Y/N hurt, and even though she wasn't, those guys would probably be searching for her and end up hurting her in the future.

Chan waited patiently and rubbed Felix's back to calm him down. Jeongin and Changbin also came over to help comfort him.

Mark's PoV

I returned home and sighed. Those three guys were gone, but so were Felix and Y/N. I ran his hand through his hair in frustration. Everyone
looked at me, worry in their eyes, but i ignored them and went into my room. Since the guys seemed like they wanted Y/N, they would probably be searching everywhere for her. I was worried about what was gonna happen, but I knew Y/N was in good hands. She had Felix to keep her safe, and seeing the way he fought just 20 minutes ago, i knew he was going to do what it took to keep her safe.

I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. The door opened and i didn't bother looking up. "Mark..." I heard Jackson's voice say. I sat up and looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Do you...like..Y/N?" I could tell that he was hesitant about asking the question. but he asked anyways.

"I...I'm not sure..." I said slowly, realizing that i didn't completely know my feelings for Y/N.

Jackson sat next to me and said, "Well, we can all help you figure stuff out but-" I cut him off.

"But what? Felix obliviously likes her, and she probably likes him back. I know he likes her because first of all, he's super protective about her. I mean, he literally punched three guys cuz they threatened to take her! And i've seen the way Y/N looks at Felix. It's nothing close to he she looks at me. She sees me as a friend, nothing more. I'm well aware of my situation Jackson." I snapped and stood up. I was about to leave my room when he grabbed my wrist. Jinyoung had been standing with Yugyeom outside my door, watching me and Jackson. I turned around and glared at Jackson. He let go of my arm after a second and i left my room, pushing the other two out of the way.

I left the house, but i didn't have a place to go in mind. I headed towards town to find something that would distract myself. I turned down an alley as a shortcut, i heard footsteps behind me and i stopped. The footsteps also stopped and i turned around. The person standing in front of me was wearing all black, and a mask so i couldn't see his face.

He took a step forwards and i just stood still. "What do you want." I snapped, still not in a good mood. He didn't say anything, he just took another step towards me. He threw a punch at me and i dodged it. At least now i have someone to let my anger out on. Why i was mad? I wasn't completely sure but i was.

I punched back and he caught it, using his opposite leg to kick me. I caught his leg and flipped him over. I heard him groan as he hit the ground on his back, knocking his breath out of him. He got up quickly and tried hitting me again, this time landing the hit. He hit my eye area so i probably got a black eye from it.

I was surprised he managed to hit me and he took advantage of it, kicking my side. I clenched my teeth in pain and punched back. He dodged and kicked me again, in the same spot. I fell and grabbed my side. He smirked as i layed there in pain. He kicked again but this time i grabbed his ankle and jerked it in my direction.

He fell and I got up. I kicked him hard in the side before turning around and running.. I don't know where i planned on running, i just ran. Eventually i found myself back at home.

"Woah what happened to you." Jackson asked me as soon as i walked in the house. I ignored him and went to the bathroom. I forgot to close the door but that didn't matter. I looked in the mirror and i looked terrible. One of my eyes was black and bloodshot and my shoulder was bruised badly. I looked at my side to see multiple bruises. It felt way worse than it looked.

I heard someone come to the door and i looked over. Jackson was standing there with an eyebrow raised. "Are you ignoring me or something now." he asked.

"Not anymore." I half sighed, half groaned as i felt pain shoot up my left side. I sat on the ground immediately and clenched my teeth again. "Get JaeBum." I said looking at Jackson. He nodded and left the doorway.

He came back with JaeBum and they helped me stand up. "What happened to you." JaeBum asked as he headed to the car.

"A fight." I said. It hurt to talk so i tried staying as quiet as possible.

"I asked him if he liked Y/N and he replied saying he wasn't sure. Then i started talking again and he yelled at me. Then he left the house and came back like this." Jackson explained.

JaeBum sighed. They put me down in the front passenger seat and got in, Jackson behind me, JaeBum driving.

Nobodies PoV

Felix had fallen asleep on the couch after explaining what happened at GOT7s house. Chan promised that they wouldn't let anything happen to Y/N and Felix. He had been really tired from running, and crying, and he ended up falling asleep.

Chan, Jeongin, and Changbin were in the kitchen making food for themselves. "Do you guys think Felix likes Y/N?" Jeongin asked breaking the silence between the three.

"He must. He's obliviously really protective over her otherwise he wouldn't have done that, much less come here." Changbin said.

"Especially since he knows we all know how to fight back and that we have weapons if something does end up happening." Chan confirmed. He turned around to face the other two boys. "He must. I don't see how he couldn't like her."

Jeongin remembered the time back at the hospital. "Even at the hospital, he seemed protective over her...and he always stared at her when she wasn't looking." He said quietly.

"What are the three of you talking about?" Jisung asked, poking his head into the kitchen.

"Felix and Y/N." Changbin said before taking a bite of his noodles. On the couch, Felix rolled over and the four boys shut up. He didn't wake up though, so they continued their conversation.

"Is something happening between them?" Jisung asked as he jumped onto the counter to sit.

"No...not yet anyway." Jeongin said looking through the doorway at Y/N and Felix sleeping on the couch.

Chan could see the two getting together in the future, but not yet. Chan wouldn't let it happen yet. He needed Felix focused now that he was back, and with people looking for him and Y/N he would need to stay alert.

"What do you mean not yet?" Jisung tilted his head at the younger boy.

"We mean that they aren't together but we think Felix likes her." Changbin explained.

"And she probably likes him..." Jeongin said quietly. "She would look at him too at the hospital." He remembered clearly the way that Felix would look at Y/N and how Y/N would look at Felix. He remembered waiting so many different nights for Felix to come back to the room, knowing that he was taking the time to get to know Y/N. He hadn't even said anything about it though.

-A/N-

Well, at the end of last chapter i said that there wasn't going to be as much action as the last chapter, but there was probably more. Oh well, who doesn't like action?

Who do you think it was that got into a fight with Mark?

What's going to happen to Mark?

Who do you think Y/N likes, if anyone?

Does Felix like Y/N as a friend or something more?

On a side note, i'm going to be posting the first chapter of my other fanfic later or tomorrow if anyone's wondering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 677 51
[ COMPLETE ]- Felix gets changbin's number from his friend after developing a crush on the latter but even the friend who gave him the number knows n...
20.1K 468 22
When a young 18 year old boy named y/n joins the infamous Kpop group Stray Kids. He immediately catches the eye of the groups leader. What happens wh...
194K 6.4K 60
Y/n already planned to leave Korea and go back to Australia to begin again after moving on from her young love when something happened to her grandmo...
155K 8.6K 20
❝hey changbin. is that a cell phone in your back pocket? 'cause your ass is calling m--❞ ❝shut up, felix.❞ ♡ Felix, the new student at school, finds...