Gray Skies Ahead (Skies Serie...

By ghost-jack-books

Book One In The Skies Series A new kid shows up at Dalton Academy, becoming Kurt's roommate- and something mo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
?

XVIII

393 13 6
By ghost-jack-books

Kurt hardly left his dorm anymore. After Skylar's threat, he only left for classes. He figured it was easiest to obey Skylar and not get punched. Although he still got hit, it wasn't as much when he listened.

One day, during his science class, they went outside to do a project.

Nick and Kurt were partners, assigned by the teacher, and they were doing their work in silence. Nick was still angry at Kurt, and Kurt didn't talk to anyone anymore. There was no point.

They were using water for their experiment, and Nick 'accidentally' spurted water up in Kurt's face.

Kurt panicked, knowing his makeup was running. Everyone watched in shock as the bruises on the boy's face, the hickeys on his neck, and the dark circles under his eyes were revealed.

He bolted, and they could hear the sound of his sobs as he went back to the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 3.1K 137
Thad hasn't had the easiest life. It doesn't help that he's been called a 'she' for most of it. After attempting to end it, he enrolls in Dalton Acad...
13.4K 399 11
It’s summer break and all Kurt’s friends from the New Directions are out of town. His sister, Eleanor, convinces him to hang out with her and her fri...
12.2K 325 54
Sebastian's life suddenly gets turned upside down from an incident he wasn't prepared for. Though it leads to a shocking discovery that changes his l...
272K 7K 45
Imagine your soul mate's name is 'tatted' in black on your arm at birth.Imagine, when you meet them it turns from black to blue and then when you two...