Gray Skies Ahead (Skies Serie...

By ghost-jack-books

Book One In The Skies Series A new kid shows up at Dalton Academy, becoming Kurt's roommate- and something mo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
?

XIII

386 11 2
By ghost-jack-books

The next morning, Trent catches Blaine before he leaves their dorm.

"Hey, Blaine, I need to talk to you."

"Yeah Trent, what's up?" Blaine asks, confused.

"Well, I was up at midnight with a headache, so I headed to the nurse, and I ran into someone along the way. They wanted me to tell you something, and please, promise me you will just listen to it. I, uh, recorded it because I have a terrible memory."

Blaine sighed. "It was Kurt, wasn't it? Fine, I'll listen to it."

Trent pressed play on his recorder. "-ince he won't talk to me. Tell him I'm sorry. Tell him that I know an apology means nothing, and I know he won't forgive me. Tell him that I know I messed up. Tell him I'm sorry, Trent, please. I know, I know I messed up, I made a giant mistake, more than any of you will know. I'm not trying to get anyone to feel sorry for me, I just want him to know that I know I hurt him, and I beat myself up every day because of it. I'm weak, I'm selfish, I'm a fool, and I don't deserve anything good in life. I don't even deserve death, it's too easy." Several sobs were heard and the sound of running footsteps before the tape cut off.

Blaine's face dropped. "He's worth more than he thinks. He'll get over it, right? I don't want him to end his life because of me."

"Yeah, everyone acts this way after breakups. Besides, from what he said, he's not going to end his life. Something about it being too simple. He just needs a tub of ice cream and The Notebook." Trent said wisely.

This would be true, if it had been a normal breakup. If Kurt had actually consented to cheat on Blaine.

He didn't, though. It wasn't cheating, he had no choice.

Nobody knows this. Not even Kurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.9K 42
Kurt wanted to go back to William McKinley High School, school for people, not Dalton Academy Boarding School for the Magically Gifted. He wasn't gi...
4.9K 163 15
Kurt Hummel has stayed in the closet after a coming out operation gone wrong. Hiding his emotions brings another coping mechaism to mind. One that i...
9.6K 202 26
Blaine Anderson, a nerdy insecure student, goes to the Dalton Academy. His best friends, Jeff and Nick, are supportive and nice, but he's still feeli...
2.4K 12 12
Kurt and Blaine come home to Lima from New York for the holidays. Blaine learns about the hard times Kurt had before they met. Days later, Kurt is se...