Gray Skies Ahead (Skies Serie...

By ghost-jack-books

Book One In The Skies Series A new kid shows up at Dalton Academy, becoming Kurt's roommate- and something mo... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
?

V

435 11 0
By ghost-jack-books

After a restless night, Kurt woke up before Skylar which he was very glad of, and decided to get a coffee so he could stay awake.

He headed down to the student kitchens to get a non-fat mocha, his usual, when he thought about Skylar's comment. Coffee was full of empty calories... maybe he should skip the coffee and go for a run, get energy the old fashioned way.

Kurt headed up to his room and put on his exercise clothes. He walked out to the grounds and decided to explore the trails that went into the forest, so he started jogging down what seemed like the main one, slowly gaining speed as he went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 203 39
*Disclaimer* In need of edits, the fic was a 2 year long process so the writing/progression isn't the best at the beginning but I'd still love it if...
50.8K 1.9K 42
Kurt wanted to go back to William McKinley High School, school for people, not Dalton Academy Boarding School for the Magically Gifted. He wasn't gi...
446K 8.4K 33
Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies hide those feelings. IN WHICH, he found h...
1.9K 106 100
Continuing on from my first four glee oneshot books because they're full. (I think this will be the last book) Each chapter will be a different onesh...