Gray Skies Ahead (Skies Serie...

Galing kay ghost-jack-books

Book One In The Skies Series A new kid shows up at Dalton Academy, becoming Kurt's roommate- and something mo... Higit pa

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
?

IV

457 14 5
Galing kay ghost-jack-books

By the time the movie ended, Kurt was the only one awake. He looked around and noticed this, gently shaking Blaine awake.

"Hey, Blaine, honey, wake up." He said softly.

After he successfully woke up Blaine, they set out to wake up the other boys. Kurt noticed Sebastian and Skylar's, er, compromising position and figured he was in the clear, judging on what Skylar's hand appeared to be wrapped around.

When Kurt and Skylar headed up to their dorm, Kurt learned that he couldn't be more wrong.

Skylar walked into the room, locking the door behind him. "Hey sexy." He said quietly, smirking.

"B-but I though you and Sebastian..?" Kurt asked, confused and nervous.

"Sebastian isn't all that good looking, unlike you. He's also not my roommate- we can do so anything without detection in here. And you're weak, so I know you will do whatever I say." Kurt hated how true the boy's words were. He was weak, he was afraid, after all, that's why he transferred. He gulped, feeling sick about the position he had gotten himself into.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

271K 7K 45
Imagine your soul mate's name is 'tatted' in black on your arm at birth.Imagine, when you meet them it turns from black to blue and then when you two...
12.9K 192 39
*Disclaimer* In need of edits, the fic was a 2 year long process so the writing/progression isn't the best at the beginning but I'd still love it if...
14.7K 325 14
When the bullying at McKinley High reaches its peak, it all becomes too much for Kurt and his life takes a turn for the worst. Will life at his new s...
5.5K 222 26
Everyone knew what had happened years ago, between Nick and Sebastian. What got Sebastian expelled. It was obvious; Sebastian was an asshole, so it w...